CCC Bashers: Why are you guys upset?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

Jimi wrote:Robbynice..This really is not the time for the spin-control for real homeboy..we just lost a major WC qualifier. Even with all the pre amble, prevarications and doomsday predictions, we all know that anytime we step on the green grass( to borrow your words) we expect to win ..Right? And why did we lose today? CCC has to shoulder some blame..admit it
Just like I do when the team wins, I am blaming the whole team(players and coaches) for the loss.
Elexus
Egg
Egg

Post by Elexus »

mister dolly wrote:
Elexus wrote:I am happy for CCC. He is a much-maligned coach but has tremendous spirit. Maybe Super Eagles do need a foreign technical adviser after all if anything, to guarantee that Nigeria will never lose any match as CCC detractors seem to suggest. And in the event that Super Eagles lose any match in spite of hiring a foreign technical adviser, we can then conclude that the bashers do not know the first thing about football or their attack is based on personal animosity towards CCC.
A person who questions well teaches well. Yet CCC detractors lack the requisite technical skill to judge or analyse the game technically. But they never fail to arrogate to themselves a title they don't have!!
Pretending to be somebody that they are not is their hallmark. Is anyone of them a coach? No. But hear them analyse a match as though they know more than anyone else. They would do well to know that they will not succeed in pulling the wool over our eyes.
Cameroon with their foreign coach went to Angola and did not get a result and CCC with a horriedly assembled team lost narrowly, and suddenly it is the end of the world. Go figure!!
Elexus..did you watch the match...if you didn't then you need to shut it right now..

Maybe you need special glasses to see when a midfield is non existent or when the opposing goalkeeper is on vacation for an entire half because our team's attack is blunt, but I don't ..and neither do I need any technical savvy to decipher that ..or maybe you are trying to tell us it was part of our game plan to concede the midfield to Angola...nonsense...

The truth of the matter is no matter who the coach of the SE is, be he a FC or LC..they get criticised for bad results..it's folk like you that make it sound like FC's are cut a bigger slack than LC's
Mister Dolly:
If you were staying in a hotel and each time the hotel slipped in a charge of champaign when you did not order it and did that repeatedly on every visit and upon your protests, he offered his apologies for the mistakes, a point will come that you would no longer believe that it was case of a mistake. Because the mistake is always in favour of the hotel and never once in your favour. It is just too one-sided to be ignored.

The criticism of CCC has to be balanced. If he loses a match, that should warrant a legitimate criticism. But if he wins, he should also be commended. But you and others have your "trained" eyes on CCC only when he loses a match!! Equity delights in equality. Have you not offended the principle of symmetry by your one-sided criticism? The criticism of CCC has been just too one-sided to be ignored.

I did not watch the match indeed but anyone who is sincere could not have expected Nigeria to do any better with such a depleted team.