IHEANACHO (x2) and NDIDI SCORE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: IHEANACHO STARTS

Post by oloye »

Cally wrote:
okidoki wrote:Gray plays like he’s forcing it, each time I see it.
That guy is annoyingly selfish.
More like stupidly selfish.b
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: IHEANACHO STARTS and SCORES TWICE!

Post by skillful »

Gray better than MUSA okooo I don hear
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
doctorollie
Egg
Egg

Post by doctorollie »

Sorry but Gray is a waste pipe!
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

I counted four instances when Gray should have passed to Iheanacho, who was running the channels, instead the dimwit ran around in circles or cluellessly shot on goal.
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

Ndidi makes it 5-1
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Ndidi don hang! Beautiful strike into the roof of the net!

Wha choo looking at?!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Robotnik wrote:Ndidi makes it 5-1

Was it a bulala? :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

marutimon wrote:I counted four instances when Gray should have passed to Iheanacho, who was running the channels, instead the dimwit ran around in circles or cluellessly shot on goal.
So many times.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Robotnik wrote:Ndidi makes it 5-1

Was it a bulala? :thumbs:
Correct bulala wey almost tear net! :clap: :clap:

Wha choo looking at?!
Cally
Egg
Egg
Re: IHEANACHO (x2) and NDIDI SCORE

Post by Cally »

This diabate boy for Leicester is going to light up the EPL. The boy looks very useful. He may be moving to a bigger club by the summer.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Diabate's second goal was also Gray shooting instead of passing. Just this time Diabate lucked out with the rebound.

Five African goals today. Diabate looks like a find. Mali will be wicked threating come 2019 / 2021 ANC and maybe the 2022 World Cup
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Wetin dey vex dis Leicester coach sef? Why e dey look like say e wan cry? Nobe ya team wey jus score?

Wha choo looking at?!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

I have always wondered why people keep saying keep hi isn’t a top 9 or that super eagles need a top 9 even when we have kelechi. The guy best qualities is finishing and I do believe that he should be our top starter
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

john12 wrote:I have always wondered why people keep saying keep hi isn’t a top 9 or that super eagles need a top 9 even when we have kelechi. The guy best qualities is finishing and I do believe that he should be our top starter

I think ighalo would need to start alongside nacho but it would mean that we drop a mf in a 442. Would Ndidi and Mikel be enough of n mf?
OCCUPY NFF!!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

If we’re playing with 2 strikers then ighalo should start with nacho but if it’s just one forward it has to be nacho. Ighalo misses too many chances
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Goal 1

Goal 2
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

We had a conversation about Nacho last week in the prior game where he came and scored - 2X. Nacho's statistics whenever he starts, where ever he starts, for whoever he starts, yesterday, today, and (predictably tomorrow), regardless of the system he plays in = goals. Just very high goal ratio. I for one, not worried about him at all per playing time. This is a guy I will NOT bench. Goals = wins. He has something I have argued on this site that cannot rarely be developed and typically gets revealed very early on - IQ. He's so smart!. That is why headless chickens typically remain headless chicken year on year (with space for improvement from like a 2/10 to 4/10). At 16/17...you immediately see and can identify a clever player that reads the game, and is two steps ahead - Kanu, Rooney, Countinho...you see them for a few minutes at 16 , 17 yrs and you see "something"..they may not be big, physical, and perhaps need to bulk up...but that something is typically in the head...the part that grows first. The bulkiness etc comes later. Nacho...i'm a believer, always been.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Iheanacho cannot play as a targetman for the Eagles. He simply cannot hold the ball up.
Pavarotti
Egg
Egg

Post by Pavarotti »

Amazing game Amazing performance from the 3 Africans

Full match report below

Kelechi Iheanacho Wilfred Ndidi On Fire For Leicester In FA Cup Win

Nigerian stars Kelechi Iheanacho and Wilfred Ndidi were in amazing form and among the goals as Leicester beat Peterborough 5-1 FA Cup 4th round game at the ABAX Stadium on Saturday

Kelechi Iheanacho continued his amazing resurgence at Leicester city grabbing a brace while national team colleague Wilfred Ndidi added a final goal for Leicester City to cap a dominant display . . .http://www.soccerassembly.com/kelechi-i ... a-cup-win/
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Iheanacho cannot play as a targetman for the Eagles. He simply cannot hold the ball up.
Target man, off shoulder, left wing ..need to figure out how to play him. I was watching Southampton the other day, and thought he'll fit nicely into that system and have an even higher goal/minute ratio. He'll also do well at Brighton
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg
Re: IHEANACHO STARTS

Post by Goldleaf »

okidoki wrote:Gray plays like he’s forcing it, each time I see it.
Gray is cut from the cloth of the legendary Carlton Palmer and holds his unique position in the "Club of Headless Chickens". :P
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Iheanacho cannot play as a targetman for the Eagles. He simply cannot hold the ball up.
You care more about having your back to goal than scoring goals. You'd rather have Ameobi starting than Iheanacho.
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Synopsis wrote:Goal 1

Goal 2
That second goal was sublime. I think he has finally settled and is looking very fit indeed. It beats me why someone will say he is not a centre forward.
To stop trying is to start dying