GOING FORWARD WHICH PLAYERS GET DROPPED

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

marutimon
Egg
Egg
Re: GOING FORWARD WHICH PLAYERS GET DROPPED

Post by marutimon »

Synopsis wrote:The less you mention Success the better. Biggest underachiever.
We must mention him. He's still an immense talent. If he gets his head on straight we could have an elite footballer on our hands.

And honestly - I would invite him to camp and play him up front as a striker, where he belongs. He is not a winger.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Rawlings wrote:Players playing in China
Players in Division 2 and below
Players with zero league experience
Players who want to use Naija ... the oyibo mercenaries
Ghana in a Nutshell
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Can people please ignore the troll named John12...
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

john12 wrote:VE all those players you mentioned are just another BACKWATER league guys that wouldn’t make any difference at this time. before suggesting for newer players, make sure they’re upgrade on the previous ones and not just list of players. QUALITY over QUANTITY
Like Korea, Peru and Japan :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

And where did your Korea and Peru ended??? GROUP STAGE. There are always going to be upset in football but at the end of the day, QUALITY rules.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

john12 wrote:The coach must continue anyone that thinks otherwise is an AGENT
Anyone that supports retaining this football-coward is not only a CROOK but a traitor :curse: that deserves to be shot.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

All these guys wants a local coach that their INTEGRITY will be easily Compromised. It will be another era of the infamous Gabriel Okechukwu, Reuben, uzoenyi, igboun, Paul onobi era.
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

john12 wrote:All these guys wants a local coach that their INTEGRITY will be easily Compromised. It will be another era of the infamous Gabriel Okechukwu, Reuben, uzoenyi, igboun, Paul onobi era.
Isn't that the same era of the 1/8 World Cup and the African Cup of Nations victory?
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

john12 wrote:Etebo was SE best midfielder at this tournament no way I will drop him for a defensive liability like iwobi
Ebebo's Agent :curse: You are one shameless crook, you want only top players for SE but you want to replace a top EPL team player with a 2 div player (Etebo).

You are just another Berti Vogts 'Emeka Ezeala'....pimping criminals working hand in hand with a brainless football-coward wowo.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Etebo is a good player
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

marko wrote:Etebo is a good player
He is playing in ....DIV 2!!!!!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Etebo just like many SE eagles players choosed money over a good club but he is still SE present best midfielder
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

zee wrote:
marko wrote:Etebo is a good player
He is playing in ....DIV 2!!!!!
He's playing below his level. He's a mid-table EPL player. He could becomes an elite player in the mold of Naby Keita. But for that he needs to learn how and when to pass. I'm afraid he will never learn those traits.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

A 22 year old will never improve?? Okay o keep wishing SE players bad
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

john12 wrote:A 22 year old will never improve?? Okay o keep wishing SE players bad
...because you are his pimp won't stop the obvious truth to be told.
Only a criminal will say that a WACK 2 DIV player is better than an Arsenal player.

It is crooks like you that are the biggest threat to our football.
Bloody 'Emeka Ezeala' wannabe :curse:
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Etebo is definitely a better MIDFIELDER than IWOBI while IWOBI is a better forward
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

zee wrote:
Anyone that supports retaining this football-coward is not only a CROOK but a traitor :curse: that deserves to be shot.
My brother calm down. It’s not that serious.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

john12 wrote:Etebo just like many SE eagles players choosed money over a good club but he is still SE present best midfielder
He’s not even our third or 4th best midfielder but he’s good enough to start.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

green4life wrote:
zee wrote:
My brother calm down. It’s not that serious.
Bro, I had it with these criminal pimps that will sell their country to the next Wowo.....once the junk player that pays them gets selected.

Bloody and shameless crooks..every one of them.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

john12 wrote:And where did your Korea and Peru ended??? GROUP STAGE. There are always going to be upset in football but at the end of the day, QUALITY rules.
Like Germany :clap: :clap: :clap:
tippy
Egg
Egg

Post by tippy »

john12 wrote:VE all those players you mentioned are just another BACKWATER league guys that wouldn’t make any difference at this time. before suggesting for newer players, make sure they’re upgrade on the previous ones and not just list of players. QUALITY over QUANTITY

where do the swedish players play; i could have been hard pressed to name any of their squad this year. apart from fosberg, none of them are moving for a similar fee to what iheanacho moved last year. marcus berg who has generally always been useless to me, plays in UAE ffs.

what of the mexicans?

you don't need to play players in real madrid to have a coherent attack. it's not arrogant to expect your team to have a shot on target in 3 halves of football. you don't need Brazil 1970 to realise that you can park an A380 in the space between midfield and attack.

so please, change the record.
My usual reaction after most Arsenal games: "lol, f*** Arsenal."
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

john12 wrote:I want players at Real Madrid, Bayern, Juventus, ATLECTICO, Chelsea, Arsenal, man utd, Bayern, man city, Porto playing week in and out at CL, La Liga etc to be suggested if you want to see serious progress because as long as we keep having our boys at backwater clubs then there’s no chance
How many countries that qualified for group of 16 have players at the clubs that you have listed and if so, how many of those players do they have?

Keshi managed to achieve the group of 16 with mostly players in backwater leagues.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
tippy
Egg
Egg

Post by tippy »

cchinukw wrote:
john12 wrote:I want players at Real Madrid, Bayern, Juventus, ATLECTICO, Chelsea, Arsenal, man utd, Bayern, man city, Porto playing week in and out at CL, La Liga etc to be suggested if you want to see serious progress because as long as we keep having our boys at backwater clubs then there’s no chance
How many countries that qualified for group of 16 have players at the clubs that you have listed and if so, how many of those players do they have?

Keshi managed to achieve the group of 16 with mostly players in backwater leagues.

mehn, i screenshotted the Swedish squad for this tournament, however it wasn't loading for some reason, but i'd advise anyone who's interested to have a look at them and where they play and tell me if john12 isn't talking rubbish.
My usual reaction after most Arsenal games: "lol, f*** Arsenal."