Chukwu denies friendly list

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

Gotti wrote:KOC:
Thanks for the further clarifications.

AYO:
The distinction between us is that while I am not privy to Chukwu's decisions (I have only met the man once in YOUR company), you PUBLICLY bragged about your purported input to Bryan Robson's fathom 'list'!

....but be rest assured that I will GLADLY respond to any and all personal attacks.
Em, Gotti is that good grammar?? :?
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
Gotti

Post by Gotti »

theDunamis wrote: Em, Gotti is that good grammar?? :?
DUNAMIS:
An unnecessary digression, but BE REST ASSURED that it is!
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

Gotti wrote:
theDunamis wrote: Em, Gotti is that good grammar?? :?
DUNAMIS:
An unnecessary digression, but BE REST ASSURED that it is!
Nah, I'd rather REST ASSURED that it aint. :wink:
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
Gotti

Post by Gotti »

theDunamis wrote: Nah, I'd rather REST ASSURED that it aint. :wink:
This is better addressed elsewhere....but I sense another sad case of the apparently highly-infectious W-Disease. :(
mister dolly

Post by mister dolly »

theDunamis wrote:
Gotti wrote:KOC:
Thanks for the further clarifications.

AYO:
The distinction between us is that while I am not privy to Chukwu's decisions (I have only met the man once in YOUR company), you PUBLICLY bragged about your purported input to Bryan Robson's fathom 'list'!

....but be rest assured that I will GLADLY respond to any and all personal attacks.
Em, Gotti is that good grammar?? :?
hehehe...teacher no teach me nonsense... :P :P :P
Gotti

Post by Gotti »

mister dolly wrote: hehehe...teacher no teach me nonsense...
Is ignorance really that contagious?! :shock:

Sometimes it is best for folks to keep quite and let the rest of us guess as to their ignorance, rather than to open your mouth and dispel all doubts!
Paveman
Egg
Egg

Post by Paveman »

KOC:

Thanks for the clarifications. However, when you say a list is released, you are automatically implying that CCC relased the list... as the coach is the person in charge with releasing the list.

I'm not nitpicking here. I respect your magazine and you know that!
KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

Paveman, on the contrary. It is the NFA who release ANY list of players. Go back to the most recent example: the ANC list. CCC sent the list to Abuja, where Obodo and Melkam were included, only for it to be "released" sans the two names.

Same happened when Sam Okpodu sent in his list of players for the WWC, with the exception that Okpodu's list was released intact. Even Bonfrere had to submit his own list to the NFA, too. That's Naija for you.
. . . all about the players. Total posts: 725 and counting. . .

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

I love Arsenal. Such entertainment!! The kind of soccer we want for the kind of results we hate!!!
---Polly waxes lyrical after Burnley nyansh the ARSE
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

KOC, whose story are you standing by? Your reporter's or AJ Guru's?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Paveman
Egg
Egg

Post by Paveman »

KOC:

I feel you. What I meant is that the list smacked of officiality, notwithstanding the purported source. Never mind. Let's forget this one shall we.
KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

Both. At the time AJ Guru asked me about it, I had yet to see the story. But I have since seen it and I do not see any reason to doubt either person. My colleague got his story from an NFA official, while AJ Guru spoke with CCC.
. . . all about the players. Total posts: 725 and counting. . .

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

I love Arsenal. Such entertainment!! The kind of soccer we want for the kind of results we hate!!!
---Polly waxes lyrical after Burnley nyansh the ARSE
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

KickOff Chief wrote:Both. At the time AJ Guru asked me about it, I had yet to see the story. But I have since seen it and I do not see any reason to doubt either person. My colleague got his story from an NFA official, while AJ Guru spoke with CCC.
Ol'boy you be Maradona? See as you confuse man here. :P :D
HAWKEYE
Egg
Egg

Post by HAWKEYE »

If the list is not CCC's and he says so, the honorable thing to do is ........RESIGN.

BUT THEN, HONOR LEFT NAIJA SHORES LONG TIME AGO.

And by the way, what's wrong with the released list... dear coachito CCC??
CAPTAIN HAWKINS
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

I moment a saw the list, i knew it was not a list released by CCC. CCC will never release such a balance list without a few Hey Yous'. What had happened was the CCC gave the NFA his list, they took one look at it and senD it to the trash can where it belong. They then draw up a new list to complement what the people are calling for! The NFA may be dumb but they are not as dumb as CCC!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gotti

Post by Gotti »

HAWKEYE wrote:If the list is not CCC's and he says so, the honorable thing to do is ........RESIGN.
In the desperate polemics of Naysayers, everytime a newspaper publishes a list, the coach should resign.
And by the way, what's wrong with the released list... dear coachito CCC??
Did you hear him say anything was wrong with it? A gigantic leap of logic from it was not the official list, isn't it?