[TBL] Man United (2-1) Chelsea [Rom, J Lingz]

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: [TBL] Man United (2-1) Chelsea [Rom, J Lingz]

Post by tfco »

metalalloy wrote:LOL that sums up Chelseas day. Well done manure for the victory. Sloppy sloppy sloppy chelsea.
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

e pain you o

bus parking (2-1) Mr tactics

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:
metalalloy wrote:LOL that sums up Chelseas day. Well done manure for the victory. Sloppy sloppy sloppy chelsea.
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

e pain you o

bus parking (2-1) Mr tactics
You could hear the pain dripping from MentalAlbrighton's "sloppy sloppy sloppy chelsea." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

hey mentalmugu

at what stage of the match was United parking the bus?

was it before or after u calculated alexis' wages + transfer fees....or was it when u deleted #shyteonastick from your drafts

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: [TBL] Man United v Chelsea

Post by tfco »

metalalloy wrote:I just tune in. How moses dey play? Go blues!! scatter manure!
yes o

go blues.

tactical blues

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: see dis attention deprived ho. You no get work? :lol: :lol: So for once in your life you manage to see manure eek out a win, person no go hear word. Newsflash to you two morons, as much as I dislike manure, if they are actually playing well, I give them credit. I have praised Mourinho on these pages in the past when he sets his team up well. I'm a football fan, not a colomental brainwashed drone like you two dolts :lol: :lol:

None of this appeared likely when Chelsea were bossing United around in the first half. Mourinho did not send out his players to park the bus but they were clearly under instructions to stay compact and mostly behind the ball. Every time Chelsea fancied a breather Antonio Rüdiger or Danny Drinkwater would dally on the ball near the halfway line, challenging United to break out of their confines, and the action would be effectively paused until the home side sent a token runner forward
From your own Guardian article. and you wonder why i didn't have to type #shyteonastick? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't worry, I am 100% certain you will see your favorite hashtag soon. :taunt:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [TBL] Man United v Chelsea

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:
metalalloy wrote:I just tune in. How moses dey play? Go blues!! scatter manure!
yes o

go blues.

tactical blues
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?