Guinea Bissau vs Nigeria (0-1)FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Guinea Bissau vs Nigeria (0-1)

Post by green4life »

Lol. Some of our players are not the sharpest tools in the box. Coach Pisiero has aged 10 years in this game trying to get some of our guys to do basics. :rotf:
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

African player of the year??????????? open header... was it too high for him?
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Osimhen has a low football IQ, I'm done.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

The ref is a bit too fussy... too many calls...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

wanaj0 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:39 pm Another miss by Osimhen!
99.5% of footballers would have missed that. Firstly most would not get on the end of it.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

maceo4 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:37 pm
tedder89 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:36 pm Aribo looks off the pace….
I hate the way he plays…slows everything down for us
He looks out of sorts on that pitch. Sluggish and indecisive. I hope the coach replaces him at halftime.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

I BEG YOU Peserio, Osimhen out, Moffi in!!!
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
miky
Egg
Egg

Post by miky »

Aribo is trying not to make mistakes but isn't doing anything, slowing tempo. Bassey has had better passes than him
A lion never dies it sleeps (Rip..Foe)

An Eagle never dies it soars Rip (Big Boss)
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

That was a very tough header Im not shocked it went off target.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Undertaker wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:39 pm African player of the year??????????? open header... was it too high for him?

A bit high. Not an easy chance...

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

bushboy wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:36 pm I've never seen a player so scared to receive the ball like Aribo. He just immediately passes backwards.
Let's not critic our players too much.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

bushboy wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:38 pm My goodness!! Osimhen is sooo bad!!!
How many times have I told you guys to slow down about this Osimhen praises and et al? So far, he hasn't done anything in this tournament. Maybe, other teams has caged him.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Undertaker wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:39 pm African player of the year??????????? open header... was it too high for him?
Open kini? It is going away from him at pace and is High. It takes a lot of technique to even make good contact.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Players look bad when they play for Nigeria. Maybe it is not entirely their fault.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Not a great first half. Issue is the same. The defenders have issues transitioning to midfield and forward. Aribo has been poor, looks off pace. We need someone confident in that midfield
Naija4lyfe
Egg
Egg

Post by Naija4lyfe »

Tobi17 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:39 pm Osimhen has a low football IQ, I'm done.
I swear dude is frustrating to watch and I want him to do well
Naija4lyfe
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Tobi17 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:39 pm Osimhen has a low football IQ, I'm done.

STFU you piss of cow dung!!!!!!!!!!!

Have some fvcking respect...

eyan
Egg
Egg

Post by eyan »

bushboy wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:38 pm My goodness!! Osimhen is sooo bad!!!
That was a difficult play and he tried that he had a contact. That fact you don't like im doesn't mean should make an outrageous comment.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

maceo4 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:40 pm That was a very tough header Im not shocked it went off target.
You take it down on your chest and volley in. I've seen Yekini score those with absolute ease.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Please Peseiro you have a working brain, ditch this rubbish formation and set us up with a 433 in the second half! revert Osayi back to his natural position, kick Aribo off the team and bring in Iwobi and Onyedika.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Terrible, terrible football. Why has Peseiro subjected us to this eyesore?
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Calvin Bassey looks like the only one that has a clue. Onyeka is also good. The others are struggling. Osayi Samuel looks spaced out
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...that ball was too high to bring down on target.

Overall, SE slow to finish, guess they are waiting for GB to score first (well they did) let's see if that will light up our players.