INSIDE INFO GUYS

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: INSIDE INFO GUYS

Post by YemiBrazil »

Gotti wrote:
mmeny wrote:Some of the things grown men fight over on CE is ridiculous! I must be really missing something! Why are we so small minded? Grown men fighting on CE and other grown folks egging them on all because of what exactly? Knowing the names of 22 players invited to SE camp two weeks out? Who really cares!

The things we fight over and call each other names on CE at times is just baffling. If we can fight this much over who comes to CE with the most accurate info without any compensation from CE, I shudder to think the lengths some will go if there was some kind of monetary benefits involved.
Dude, there are some things more important than money (as much news as that may be for some Nigerians)...

Personally, I am quite happy with several things that I have learnt or picked-up (or merely have reaffirmed) from the discourse on this thread (rofo-rofo fight and all). And, come to think of it, accurate information is a much more VALUABLE resource than cash.
Mods, is aiding and abetting roforofo not a bannable offence in CE confraternity decree? I have seen Gotti actively encouraging and enjoying what is going on here. Pls do the needful. 6 weeks is enough so he won't be here to make fun of 3SC if the calamity of a Rangers trophy happens :twisted: .
Thank you!

Concerned very very gentle young forumer,
YemiBrazil
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
BAP
Egg
Egg

Post by BAP »

Cellular wrote:
heavyd wrote:Cant believe i spent a good hour of my life reading this thread from beginning to end... was very entertaining
I am confused though on how the Forum rules work...
ML was warned for using a reference to parents but pato was not for using expletives??
Patrick was sent a warning for the use of profanity.

Parental abuse or reference to family comes with automatic administrative action (suspension).

But where is that stated in the rules ?

Why have a lot of clearly written rules that are haphazardly enforced but an unwritten rule that is strictly enforced without respect to context or situation ?

IMHO Sometimes references to parents and family are an effective way to get someone off your back or from consistent baiting. Which is in itself against the rules but rarely enforced.

Anyway personally I resigned long ago to the fact that when you participate on CE (especially those of us with contrarian views) you choose to participate at your own EMOTIONAL risk so looking for moderators to protect you or assuming that they can is like jumping into a lions den and asking them not to eat you.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

heavyd wrote:
felarey wrote:
patrick wrote:Folks,

Watch out for my big expo on that useless Enugu and many more on Saturday.
Am I the only one utterly shocked here that someone could launch a vitriol at EnuguII, the man is simply a gentleman that takes time to discuss even the most mundane issues on naija footy in detail. Never could phantom this scenario but perhaps I'm just an ignoramus. I really thought you had mistakenly hit EnuguII instead of ML but it continued. I must say I'm confused, perhaps it's his comment on agenda that's really upset you. Lets all get along. :D I certainly won't put you in our 'basket of deplorables' :taunt: around here.
No be only you o my brother...
Would like to know what Pato has on Enugu :laugh:
Maybe he has a pic of him attending a Trump Rally :lol: :shock:
I strongly suspect a case of mistaken identity.
I would have been interested if this is about Pa Cellular. In his case I will consider any accusation 100% valid without option of trial :mrgreen: .

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

YemiBrazil wrote:
heavyd wrote:
felarey wrote:

Am I the only one utterly shocked here that someone could launch a vitriol at EnuguII, the man is simply a gentleman that takes time to discuss even the most mundane issues on naija footy in detail. Never could phantom this scenario but perhaps I'm just an ignoramus. I really thought you had mistakenly hit EnuguII instead of ML but it continued. I must say I'm confused, perhaps it's his comment on agenda that's really upset you. Lets all get along. :D I certainly won't put you in our 'basket of deplorables' :taunt: around here.
I would have been interested if this is about Pa Cellular. In his case I will consider any accusation 100% valid without option of trial :mrgreen: .
:lol: :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

YemiBrazil wrote:
heavyd wrote:
felarey wrote:

HemiOshodi the Women Underwear tycoon, I dey pray, fast and bury objects for ground make I no come in front of your court. So far it is working... as long as I keep paying. :D :taunt: :taunt:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Cellular wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
heavyd wrote:
felarey wrote:

HemiOshodi the Women Underwear tycoon, I dey pray, fast and bury objects for ground make I no come in front of your court. So far it is working... as long as I keep paying. :D :taunt: :taunt:
Just ban Gotti and I will always support you even if you sell BigPokey's dog to Uncle Ayo or Robbynice just in time for Christmas/New Year :mrgreen:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver wrote:
Cellular wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
So was Anikulapo's post! NOTHING Happened! NOTHING! I personally flagged the post and reported it!
Do you have a link to the post in question?

Thanks.
This is his parental insult towards me:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=273910&p=4852466&hi ... o#p4852466

Just by searching the word with his name, it seems he uses it all the time and NOTHING happens to him. So when people say Anikulapo is protected, I dont see why anyone will say its not true:

search.php?keywords=bastardo&terms=all& ... mit=Search

Good Sir, CELLULAR, as you can see, i responded to you two pages ago. Will you like more information? or are we generally sweeping this under the rug?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

YemiBrazil wrote:
Cellular wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
heavyd wrote:
felarey wrote:

Just ban Gotti and I will always support you even if you sell BigPokey's dog to Uncle Ayo or Robbynice just in time for Christmas/New Year :mrgreen:
you touch my dog, i will destroy you
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Gotti wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote: :thumb:
You are such a yeye dude, that I'm deeply suspicious of this thumb... :D

:rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

danfo driver wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Cellular wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
So was Anikulapo's post! NOTHING Happened! NOTHING! I personally flagged the post and reported it!

Thanks.

Just by searching the word with his name, it seems he uses it all the time and NOTHING happens to him. So when people say Anikulapo is protected, I dont see why anyone will say its not true:

Good Sir, CELLULAR, as you can see, i responded to you two pages ago. Will you like more information? or are we generally sweeping this under the rug?
I can't retroactively suspend him or take any administrative action.

Please flag the post when they happen. I have sent him a PM.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Cellular wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Cellular wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Thanks.

what is the meaning of bastardo. I tried very hard to lookmup the meaning I couldn't find it . So Oga cellular you were gonna ban somebody for a word that doesn't have any meaning. Na wa
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cellular wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Cellular wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Thanks.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Like I said, I FLAGGED THE POST WHEN IT HAPPENED! So, if you were not going to do anything, what was the charade about getting the information to you? Anyway, this is exactly what I expected. I just dont want anyone to claim that we dont know what we are talking about when we say Anikulapo is treated differently.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bully12 wrote:
Cellular wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Cellular wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Thanks.

what is the meaning of bastardo. I tried very hard to lookmup the meaning I couldn't find it . So Oga cellular you were gonna ban somebody for a word that doesn't have any meaning. Na wa
Dont worry, we can all call each other bastardo? Right? I hope that is now the rule, so that I can use the word too? Also, we can also say stuff like your "fathero is a useless man?" or your we can insult each others "familyo?" right? I want to get this correctly so that we all know the rules. Once we add an extra letter to a word, we can use it even if its a parental insult. is that correct? please respond so I can start. thanks.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

felarey wrote:

I will not go that far to impugn Pato's claim against Enugu 11 . Enugu 11 incessant blind support to some inept local coaches had always aroused my suspicion to believe he has vested interest on those coaches,if it is pecuniary I had my suspicions. I'm sure Pato has explosive info on Enugu 11 . We keep our fingers crossed till Saturday. Inquisitive minds will like to know the truth .
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

I'm actually shocked he noticed. We have one dog here who goes around lying that he knows my friends and family and stalks my posts all over the forum like the jobless imbecile that he is, yet he cries to the mods at every turn.

It's funny how the Mods ignore obvious baiting tactics and don't do anything pro-actively even though a cabal of losers are there egging on their baiter to try and force a reaction.

It's truly laughable but whatever
maceo4 wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
mmeny wrote:Some of the things grown men fight over on CE is ridiculous! I must be really missing something! Why are we so small minded? Grown men fighting on CE and other grown folks egging them on all because of what exactly? Knowing the names of 22 players invited to SE camp two weeks out? Who really cares!

The things we fight over and call each other names on CE at times is just baffling. If we can fight this much over who comes to CE with the most accurate info without any compensation from CE, I shudder to think the lengths some will go if there was some kind of monetary benefits involved.

This is the world we live in! Where 50 year old men are more shameless and childish than 13 year old boys and girls. Its ridiculous. I still cannot get over laughing at the Bigpokey opening thread episode. When Arsenal couldnt win two games, 50 year old men assumed that their team couldnt win BECAUSE bigpokey was the thread opener! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You couldnt make this thing up! They actually thought Bigpokey's thread opening had a hand in their team's inability to win games, so they went into a complete melt down! One of them wept openly, throwing out his pickles from his burger, unable to contain himself! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: It was remarkable! I had never seen such a thing before. :rotf: :rotf:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i laugh tire... too funny, you should have seen yesterday's own oo, I opened an assnal games thread and indicated Iwobi starts, guess what , that yujam closed it and moved it to problems and suggestions..his reason for locking the thread was it was a fake news and that Alex wasn't starting.. fast-forward to game time Alex started and had a hand in their equalizer.. the joker has been hiding since.. it cracks me up how often i knock him down :laugh:
Isnt it the same Yujam who has opened Zambia v Nigeria, THREE WEEKS BEFORE THE GAME? I thought they said you cant open thread before game day? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: As Fela talk, "Looku and Lafuu" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: dem wan promote rule wey dem no fit hold.. yujam nah quota system..bobo no count
Yujam did not open the thread to troll. You, on the other hand, have a history of trolling people. That is why your offenses are treated differently.

On yesterday's Arsenal game thread, you repeatedly tried to provoke Anikulapo into a reaction. Your admirers probably saw it and ignored it or even egged you on.

I personally don't understand why some of you guys insist on reducing the level of discourse on this forum.

I will not allow you guys to keep running people off the forum because of your juvenile antics. We can't be held hostage by our lowest common denominator. :veryangry: :curse: :curse:
Abeg thank you, finally someone speaking up...
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

bully12 wrote:
Cellular wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Cellular wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Thanks.

Are you sure you looked up the word 'bastardo'? Where exactly did you look because you can't come up with this trash with a common sense google search :D .

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

danfo driver wrote:
Like I said, I FLAGGED THE POST WHEN IT HAPPENED! So, if you were not going to do anything, what was the charade about getting the information to you? Anyway, this is exactly what I expected. I just dont want anyone to claim that we dont know what we are talking about when we say Anikulapo is treated differently.

Again like i said, its a waste of time. No be today we dem don dey flag the bobo posts. Simply add him to your blocked list. You wont be missing much anyway as 99% of his posts are rants against Islam with little to no substance in them.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

metalalloy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Again like i said, its a waste of time. No be today we dem don dey flag the bobo posts. Simply add him to your blocked list. You wont be missing much anyway as 99% of his posts are rants against Islam with little to no substance in them.
Don't we have muslim mods on her? Do they get offended by them?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

metalalloy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

nothing more to add, except he destroys every game thread with swears , curses etc.. he offers no single contribution towards any Nigerian football thingy , players..etc he spams this forum swearing about assanla.... i have never seen such a sick individual...however he was exposed on this forum that he tried to actually toast kofo. However kofo got so disgusted about his speech pattern and some other thingy make i no talk, sotey the bobo come dey tell robby say e dey go gym to lose weight :lol: lwkmd...and that robby was there egging him on
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kalani JR wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Don't we have muslim mods on her? Do they get offended by them?
yes oo, but they let it slide. The Muslim attacks by that aniks are so uncalled for and toxic. we also have rules towards religious baiting , but nothing has been done
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

metalalloy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Hopefully, now, Cellular wouldnt pretend anymore! Imagine the charade of "show me the thread," and "Oh! okay, but I cant ban him anymore." :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

No need to pretend! We know Anikulapo is above the rules. The man is vile, hateful, a tribalist and a xenophobe! Yet, he is allowed to prance around like the mad dog that he is! I expect him to show up out of his rat infested hole and call me a "mullah"! We all know how untrained and toxic of a human being he is.