[WCQ] Kenya 0-1 Nigeria: FT (Musa)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Babafad
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WCQ] Kenya 0-1 Nigeria: 2nd Half (Musa)

Post by Babafad »

Cristao II wrote:Well done Musa - Keshi, vancity eagle is still waiting for that 'away win'.
The guy is a moron. If I see him around here again, I will ask Cellular to set up a committee to ban his pathetic azz! :roll:
Being challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional.
wakenya1
Egg
Egg
Re: [WCQ] Kenya 0-1 Nigeria: FT (Musa)

Post by wakenya1 »

Nice win Naijaman. I think the reality is that Kenya has got better and will get even better, we are not as deep as Nigeria so we lack experience when Oliech, Mariga, Origi, Mieno, Ayub Timbe and Divac Origi are injured or in the case of Divak (Lille) and Ayup (genk) they refuse to play for the team.
In a year or two we will definitely be deeper so like Adel Amrouche said, we are building a team and that takes time.
Good luck Naijaman.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Post-match discussion by Kenyan scholars, mobile phone goes off, owner doesn't know how to silence it. Hahahahahahahhahahaha!
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

Fantastic 3 pts for the Eagles. Congrats to Keshi and his boys for getting this tough win and completely dominating the game save for a 10 min spell in the first half.

Mikel is such a class player. We are different team with him on the field.

Efe and Omeruo were also immense today. Quiet game from Uwa which was a good thing today.

Hopefully the Mba euphoria/experiment has come to an end for a while. He needs to go sought his club situation out before he gets invited again.

We need more depth. Our bench was pathetic today but Ujah's aerial ability looks like it can come in handy with our long ball style of play.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Cellular wrote:
deepakkaduna wrote:Solid victory by the SuperEagles, never without drama. The Mexico friendly gave a bit more confidence to the newer team members.
I agree...

The team is a totally different team with Mikel in it...
There's just something about Mikel that I don't understand. The way he bosses the midfield when playing for Nigeria is a beauty . He often breezes past the player as if they weren't present. Something you hardly see when playing for Chelsea. Is it due to a lack of respect for other players, the swag that he's playing for his country or the freedom to play his style in GWG?
Last edited by Ekorian on Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
quickie
Egg
Egg

Post by quickie »

That Mexico v Nigeria friendly seems to have done the trick for both sides with very vital away WCQ wins after last Friday :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Q
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

Was Okpalla on the Bench with Keshi Today?
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Good win but crap performance.

Yea the pitch sure did not help at all. Plus our first touch was heavy. That being said, we got the job that needed to be done completed. On to Namibia, we get those 3 points and we should be all set.

Great job to the players and coaching staff. Ujah had a better game today than against Mexico. Nnamdi don dey make dat left wing him own oh!.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

Proud to be Nigerian....nice one keshi, good goal Musa, Up Super Eagles
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Gotti wrote:
cito us wrote:Watch Vancity vanish in a shameless fashion. GO SE!!!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
asabe
Egg
Egg
Re: [WCQ] Kenya 0-1 Nigeria: 2nd Half (Musa)

Post by asabe »

Ekorian wrote:Final whistle . Three points in the bank.
The commentator said Kenya should be celebrating for reducing the spankings from an average of three goals to one :lol:
Painful loss. After almost winning in Nigeria, we thought we were gonna win. We need to fundamentally change how we run football or the same results will be following us.

On a serious note, I like the some of the views of thw analyst on the studio. Kenya is at least 12 years away from making any challenge in the African continent, and that is if a youth development program is set up.
“love the life you live. live the life you love.” Bob Marley
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

vancity eagle wrote:
LOL vanish because we scrambled to beat a depleted Kenya team. You guys need to have better standards honestly.
Only if you can scramble to make sense once in your lifetime. Shameless xxxx :roll:
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

vancity eagle wrote:
LOL vanish because we scrambled to beat a depleted Kenya team. You guys need to have better standards honestly.
You get shame at all?
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Ugbowo wrote:Fantastic 3 pts for the Eagles. Congrats to Keshi and his boys for getting this tough win and completely dominating the game save for a 10 min spell in the first half.

Mikel is such a class player. We are different team with him on the field.

Efe and Omeruo were also immense today. Quiet game from Uwa which was a good thing today.

Hopefully the Mba euphoria/experiment has come to an end for a while. He needs to go sought his club situation out before he gets invited again.

We need more depth. Our bench was pathetic today but Ujah's aerial ability looks like it can come in handy with our long ball style of play.
Ugbowo, bro, leave Mba alone. He contributed to the win. Its not anywhere easy to play these qualifiers in these terrible pitches.

Congrats to the SE.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Eaglezbeak wrote:Kenya wanted a 1-1 draw!
Sorry 0-0 draw, that slight difference in attitude got us through! :clap:
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
quickie
Egg
Egg

Post by quickie »

wakenya1 wrote:Nice win Naijaman. I think the reality is that Kenya has got better and will get even better, we are not as deep as Nigeria so we lack experience when Oliech, Mariga, Origi, Mieno, Ayub Timbe and Divac Origi are injured or in the case of Divak (Lille) and Ayup (genk) they refuse to play for the team.
In a year or two we will definitely be deeper so like Adel Amrouche said, we are building a team and that takes time.
Good luck Naijaman.

Leave story....just go and get a result in Malawi next wednesday, at least you saw how Namibia did it

Q
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Ekorian wrote:
Cellular wrote:
deepakkaduna wrote:Solid victory by the SuperEagles, never without drama. The Mexico friendly gave a bit more confidence to the newer team members.
I agree...

The team is a totally different team with Mikel in it...
There's just something about Mikel that I don't understand. The way he bosses the midfield when playing for Nigeria is a beauty . He often breezes past the player as if they aren't present. Something you hardly see when playing for Chelsea. Is it due to a lack of respect for other players, the swag that he's playing for his country or the freedom to play his style in GWG?
No. it is due to a different set of roles he is asked to play at Chelsea vs the SE. Which it is amusing to see people insulting and criticizing him when he is doing what he is asked to do at Chelsea,shield the back four, disrupt the opponent attack and hand the ball over to more offensive CM's. He is excellent at that.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

vancity eagle wrote:
...football teabag strikes again :taunt: :woot:
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

vancity eagle wrote:
You shamelessness is of epic proportion bro. You have no atom of 'Nigerianness' in you when it comes to supporting the SE.

There is no doubt this team need more work but there are positives in this team. Constructive criticism points out the bad and the good are pointed out at the same time.
You will not be taken as a poster boy for 'anti-Nigeria' on here if you see the good in the team while you are on your Keshi hating rampage. SMH.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

quickie wrote:That Mexico v Nigeria friendly seems to have done the trick for both sides with very vital away WCQ wins after last Friday :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Q
Yet some said the friendly was not necessary. Na only God fit help some people on this forum. SMH
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Cally wrote:Again, very proud of Keshi and the boys. They have truly restored my pride in our SE. Very solid win.. :D
You lost your pride already? Because they drew 2-2 with Mehico??? :shock: :shock: :shock:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
kash n' karry
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kash n' karry »

:scared: :woot:
Naija now owns da sole lead of that group now with them at 8 pts, Malawi at 6pts, Namibia at 4pts and Kenya at 2 pts !! Don't fvccck it up now Naija :thumbs:
==================================================
Chance favors da prepared mind !!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Ekorian, horses for courses. The opposition in the EPL are far and away above these Rudishas and the games are played at a higher pace. Harder to stamp authority on.