[WCQ] Kenya 0-1 Nigeria: FT (Musa)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Fourteen
Egg
Egg
Re: [WCQ] Kenya 0-1 Nigeria: FT (Musa)

Post by Fourteen »

Chei - Na Mikel dem almost yab so? :rotf: :rotf:
He also tried to score and made a face when he didn't. It was hilarious.
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

Thank you Coach Keshi and the team.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

analyzer wrote:Those boyz for WAGNH dey try well well and that's why I always visit their blog. As long as there is a means to watch the game (that has a CFC player involved in), they will make an effort..

@Plantinum.. yep.. folks here will do their best to catch certain club sides play just because an SE or Naija player will be on display..

@BP,
I think you are mistaken on graham.. It is through his blog and reports that majority of SE and CFC fans kept up with Omeruo's club performances week in, week out including having youtube videos uploaded on the blog site.. Rates KO very highly and sees him as having a future in CFC.. I can only accuse him of CFC bias when criticizing Oboabonna's game in order to exonerate Omeruo.. And even at that, it is hard to fault some of his analysis.. But fear of benching an english lad - hard to see it..
As for Mikel, bobo gives a balanced/objective all the time.. Praises him when he has a good game and vice versa..

There is a reason i stopped going to bleacher report, while I visit chelsea vitalfootball (with Nigerians as key bloggers) sporadically.. WAGNH remains my #1 CFC fan blogging site..
I think he meant some peeps on here only watch the SE play if a CFC player is involved. :D and i agree.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
frlawrence1
Egg
Egg

Post by frlawrence1 »

Fourteen wrote:Chei - Na Mikel dem almost yab so? :rotf: :rotf:
He also tried to score and made a face when he didn't. It was hilarious.
As if he has never scored for Naija....
Borbor scored on his debut
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]pajimoh[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]Gotti[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]pajimoh[/color] wrote: CHINEKE, game don start and finish? naaaaaah dawwwwg
Good for you...
You escaped the tension.
Na true you talk sef :thumbs: . It's better to hear we don do our husband-ly duties in Kenya, again
In the same boat, thinking match is going to be on Saturday. Nice to come to CE and see normal service has resumed :D.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

The Eagle wrote:
Gotti wrote:
Lager-back wrote: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
phew.. onto Namibia and then Brazil :thumb:
There's a tougher second round yet to come...
I am not shaking ((c)copyright Kongi), but even if we eventually qualify I will retain the opinion that CAF's decision to gamble the African qualification on a two-legged tie is very stupid .... and knowing CAF, they will come up with a methodology that pairs the stronger of the final 10 teams against each other and the weaker teams against each other.

CONMEBOL and I suppose CONCACAF have the best systems, though the one benefits from having few members, and the other benefits from having few members of substance :) . Heck, the two should be merged really.

PS: Good combination of results for us .... I won't hype or bash the performance .... lets just qualify, and then we worry about what to do next. I don't care as much for the Confederations Cup as I do for World Cup qualifying.
Totally agree.. there was an article in The Guardian making the same point. Will dig it out...

Here we go: A system that will see play-offs decide all of Africa's places for Brazil 2014 has made the established elite feel a little nervous
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The Notorious B!GGESTMAN »

metalalloy wrote:https://www.youtube.com/embed/5cgxVVbQoZs
clear highlights
chei the Kenyan accent is wowo! :curse:
The weak or the strong,