Rogermilla... friend or foe?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Cahi, Area daddy, say that aint you. Your face jus strong ohh!
Mzekezeke
Egg
Egg

Post by Mzekezeke »

airwolex wrote:Cahi, Area daddy, say that aint you. Your face jus strong ohh!
Thats an understatement. :P
Patrick Ntsoelengo,Nelson Dladla,Petros Nzimande, Abednigo Ngcobo,Doctor Khumalo,Vusi Lamola,Gerald Dlamini,Simom Lehoko,Silvester Kole,Lucas Radebe,Jan Lichaba, Leonard Likoebe,Edson Mguyo, Arie Khongoane,Marks Maponyanye,Donald Khuse, Jabu Pule, Mark Tovey, Zebulon Nhlapo,Gabriel Tikkie Khoza,Moran Khulu,Michael Dlamini,Johannes Mofokeng, Wellinton Manyathi,Jingles Perreira....... to be continued....Amhakhosi Kaizer Chiefs!!!!!!!
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

Mandoza wrote:
I missed out on the whole Similac phase as a youngster....I tried it recently but it just purged me... :twisted:
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
Mzekezeke
Egg
Egg

Post by Mzekezeke »

AreaDaddy wrote:
Mandoza wrote:
I missed out on the whole Similac phase as a youngster....I tried it recently but it just purged me... :twisted:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Patrick Ntsoelengo,Nelson Dladla,Petros Nzimande, Abednigo Ngcobo,Doctor Khumalo,Vusi Lamola,Gerald Dlamini,Simom Lehoko,Silvester Kole,Lucas Radebe,Jan Lichaba, Leonard Likoebe,Edson Mguyo, Arie Khongoane,Marks Maponyanye,Donald Khuse, Jabu Pule, Mark Tovey, Zebulon Nhlapo,Gabriel Tikkie Khoza,Moran Khulu,Michael Dlamini,Johannes Mofokeng, Wellinton Manyathi,Jingles Perreira....... to be continued....Amhakhosi Kaizer Chiefs!!!!!!!
Rogermilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Rogermilla »

Cyber Saint wrote:Dreem, thank you very much, na your papa born you.

See, what I don't understand is how people are tend to overlook the real issue raised - especially on the initial post from Naija4ever.
For the record, I don't have any qualms with people bashing Nigeria b'cos most of us do it here to the max.

What I do have problems with is the whole good cop bad cop scenario that Rogermilla was accused of playing when it comes to Naija footie. I don't visit Camfoot but if I do, I'll NEVER be afraid to speak my mind. I won't pretend to be a friend of the Cameroun football only to come to the CE forum and bash them. That's cowardly.

Hence, as I said before, IF (and dats a big if) Rogermilla did what he was accused of doing then we ought to condemn such an attitude, b'cos that's treachery. He might have contributed to the running of the CE forum in the past, which is commendable, but that doesn't give him the right to backstab us.

O pari
Cyber Saint, why don't you read the above threads for yourself and make your own judgements. Why base your judgement on N$L's allegations.

Naija4life, for the record, nobody has edited the above threads I posted. I am still waiting for you to show me where I insulted you guys other that mentioning Awala.

Dreem can you provide the link to the thread where people were warning the new member. The newest member from this forum is PlantainEater, and he has received all kinds of welcome messages, I was one of the very first person to welcome him to the den.
Please when you guys make allegations like this better be able to back them up.
"History shows that this club has had very few strikers like him. I do not know if there has ever been anyone like him before. What I do know is that Barcelona should erect a statue for him. Samuel was a fundamental player here in recent years and was key to all of the titles that the team won."

Andres Iniesta, August 2009
Rogermilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Rogermilla »

http://www.camfoot.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2376
I wonder what naija has to do with this thread, did anyone say Eto' o shouldnt go to a better club?Have u ever heard/read any thread here where somebody will mention any SE player moving to a new club and also telling camerounians the same Zendre was telling naijas? And dont tell me u r not Zendre cos ur response to his comments show that u dont have objections to them as u seem to follow his line of baseless comments . These are the type of bickerings women should be left to handle .
I have said if you have a problem with Engr Zandre, confront him personally. Didn't you read the advise forumites, your eye only saw the one from him. Myself I was not happy to read thst, but the other forumites, Mouko, Smallpikin and Joplass were quick enough to ask him to let it go.
"History shows that this club has had very few strikers like him. I do not know if there has ever been anyone like him before. What I do know is that Barcelona should erect a statue for him. Samuel was a fundamental player here in recent years and was key to all of the titles that the team won."

Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

Rogermilla wrote:Dreem can you provide the link to the thread where people were warning the new member. The newest member from this forum is PlantainEater, and he has received all kinds of welcome messages, I was one of the very first person to welcome him to the den. Please when you guys make allegations like this better be able to back them up.
Rogermilla, below is the link and I've copied & pasted some of the comments from posters below. It may seem like all fun but I see veiled threats in these comments.

-------------------------------------------------------

http://www.camfoot.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2395

"... I may have to remind you that there are a lot of intelligent people in here, so, don't make yourself look stupid. Wellcome to the Den."

"Plantain Eater, welcome to the den but you must watch your tongue as you are surounded by lions just waiting to break your wings."

"... And remember, you have lions preying around...so watch your language and posts. I hope the Cam-Nig wahala doesn't take an upper hand here. Feel free among us; lions are very often friendly."

--------------------

Below is just one example of the xenophobic posts I was taking about - this one is from Bebe Blaq.
--------------------

"Once a biafra, always a biafra. Cameroon and Nigeria has never worked out Evun before Bakassi! Wetin you de yarn sef? and apart from Rice and Beans and soup what else can an Awala man quote as food! hungry people!!!!

Awala pipol are always jealous and envious when it Cames to cameroon. We don't have so many people oh, we are not developed but we have football, ENOUGH variety of food and Beautiful Women. and above all the porrest cameroonian consumes about 2bottles of beer per day!

PLEASE DON'T LET ME START. ALLOW CAMEROONIANS To TALK ABOUT THEIR FOOTBALL IN THEIR FORUM...

No tok say i no bi warn you oh!!!!!"

---------------------

This guy was telling Nigerians to leave the camfoot forum, with accusations based on paranoid delusions. Even you would agree that you wouldn’t get stuff like that here.
mblack76
Egg
Egg

Post by mblack76 »

This guy was telling Nigerians to leave the camfoot forum, with accusations based on paranoid delusions. Even you would agree that you wouldn’t get stuff like that here.
Point of correction. Cameroonians have been told to leave the forum many a time than one. But I for one saw it as teasing. Havent Cameroonians been called refugees here? So I guess u read through the threads. Its just cos most of the Cameroonians (well I for one) dont see any point in bringing that up since I guess its to spice up the forum.
“I can play with people’s emotions when I want to make an impact. It’s one way to get the best out of people.” Jose Mourinho (March 08, 2005)
"Again Mblack, I have no beef with you as I actually respect you a lot." SAwosika (May 14, 2005)
Makanaky
Egg
Egg

Post by Makanaky »

Dreem and was it Rogermilla who made the comments you have quoted?

By the way I see nothing malicious about the comments made to "Plantain Eater" AKA 1naija :P . They where made in jest.

I have been abused as well on CE but you never see me whining about it.
Nkono, Kunde, Massing, Tataw, Ebwelle , Pagal,Mbida, Mfede, Mbouh,Makanaky,Kana-Biyik,Oman-Biyik, Ekeke, Milla,.....Too Strong to be Intimidated, Too Stong to be defeated! Indomitable!!!! Marc Viven-Foe R.I.P!!!
Cyber Saint

Post by Cyber Saint »

Rogermilla wrote:

See, what I don't understand is how people are tend to overlook the real issue raised - especially on the initial post from Naija4ever.
For the record, I don't have any qualms with people bashing Nigeria b'cos most of us do it here to the max.

What I do have problems with is the whole good cop bad cop scenario that Rogermilla was accused of playing when it comes to Naija footie. I don't visit Camfoot but if I do, I'll NEVER be afraid to speak my mind. I won't pretend to be a friend of the Cameroun football only to come to the CE forum and bash them. That's cowardly.

Hence, as I said before, IF (and dats a big if) Rogermilla did what he was accused of doing then we ought to condemn such an attitude, b'cos that's treachery. He might have contributed to the running of the CE forum in the past, which is commendable, but that doesn't give him the right to backstab us.

O pari
Cyber Saint, why don't you read the above threads for yourself and make your own judgements. Why base your judgement on N$L's allegations.

Naija4life, for the record, nobody has edited the above threads I posted. I am still waiting for you to show me where I insulted you guys other that mentioning Awala.

Dreem can you provide the link to the thread where people were warning the new member. The newest member from this forum is PlantainEater, and he has received all kinds of welcome messages, I was one of the very first person to welcome him to the den.

Rogermilla, I'll definitely read it when I get off work today.

As I said before, I don't have any problem with non Nigerians joining the forum. As a matter of fact, I was the first person here to welcome Hakim to the forum. And I know that I've also invited a couple of friends to visit here. I don't have any problem with anybody bashing Nigerian players either, afterall we are more critical of ourselves than any foreigner can ever be. Moreover, we also bash players from other countries.

My only beef, as I said, was whether you were the 5th columnist amongst us. Unfortunately, when I asked that important question, all I got in return was how much $$ Rogermilla had contributed to the forum, as if that is the issue.

All in all, Rogermilla, I enjoy reading your contributions on here along with some other Lions in the Eagles Nest. So, not trying to suck up or anything but, I truly appreciate your presence amongst us.

O pari
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Makanaky wrote:Dreem and was it Rogermilla who made the comments you have quoted?

By the way I see nothing malicious about the comments made to "Plantain Eater" AKA 1naija :P . They where made in jest.

I have been abused as well on CE but you never see me whining about it.
I do eat plantain! In fact I can't wait to throw some on the grill tonight. The difference is that mine is RIPE!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
naija4ever
Egg
Egg
Location: Latitude 14' 40 N Longitude 90' 31 W(Nollywood 4Ever)

Post by naija4ever »

Rogermilla wrote:

O pari

Nice to know that the threads werent edited.Like I said the word "insult" has many meanings some being "IMPLICIT" while others are "EXPLICIT". I dont have to start re-educating u what these terms mean as I presume u must've been lettered enough to absorb them. You can consult ur lexicon if u have some bewilderments cos thats what lexicons are meant for :x :? :( :oops: . Go back and re-read ur posts again making sure u cross-check every baffling words u come across.I think I've elaborated more than enough for u to get some clues to what points I was trying to make, at least I assume so. I cant simplify it more than this w/out delving into some unnecessary issues, besides the only possible way I could make them the simplest would be only to re-paraphrase them in my own "dielect" which might not be of much help to u I guess :evil: :x :shock: :oops: :cry: :wink:. BTW, does it mean that u only couldnt find where u insulted any naija in ur posts, but was able to find where u did the other I claimed u did cos u seem to be only confused with the insult issue even though I mentioned such words as HYPOCRISY et al along? :!: :?: :evil: :roll: :wink: :oops: :cry: :? :( .
Schillachi wrote:Thanks Ghana. I hope this defeat will forever cure us of our colonial mentality when it comes to Coaches...

mystic wrote:
Now, we can criticise CCC for this, that and the other - some of which is warranted, and some of which is complete hogwash. But, in my view, these are the prinicipal areas in which he has been a disappointment.
All the same, I salute Christian Chukwu for his efforts, his selflessness and his hard work. He has served his country to the best of his ability. The predicament that we are in, right now, is not soley of his making and we should all keep that in mind.

The two players are in different worlds. Ade is too young to be compared to Kanu. Kanu has been around and has raked in laurels upon laurels. If he is not scoring, he is assisting; and if he is not, he is entertaining ... one of the finest players in the world. Please for past times, compare Kanu to Brazilian Socrates..bbc606
naija4ever
Egg
Egg
Location: Latitude 14' 40 N Longitude 90' 31 W(Nollywood 4Ever)

Post by naija4ever »

Makanaky wrote:Dreem and was it Rogermilla who made the comments you have quoted?

I have been abused as well on CE but you never see me whining about it

Makanaky it depends on what u think or have read the word WHINE means. If u really want to know where whinning is being put into practice, check here:
Rogermilla was whinning here cos after alleging that his thread was purposefully deleted on this forum w/out any evidence to substantiate his claims, he threatened to resign, he was further begged and some even apologised to him, he later admitted that his allegations could've been hoax afterall and apologised himself, he said he wanted the matter to just end there. But only for him to still go to camfoots forum insisting that the thread was DELETED.Mind u Rogermilla is a moderator at camfoots as I was made to understand. One can only imagine what and what can be found at ur french discussion forum version of camfoots :x :? :( :oops: :cry: :roll: :evil:
Schillachi wrote:Thanks Ghana. I hope this defeat will forever cure us of our colonial mentality when it comes to Coaches...

mystic wrote:
Now, we can criticise CCC for this, that and the other - some of which is warranted, and some of which is complete hogwash. But, in my view, these are the prinicipal areas in which he has been a disappointment.
All the same, I salute Christian Chukwu for his efforts, his selflessness and his hard work. He has served his country to the best of his ability. The predicament that we are in, right now, is not soley of his making and we should all keep that in mind.

The two players are in different worlds. Ade is too young to be compared to Kanu. Kanu has been around and has raked in laurels upon laurels. If he is not scoring, he is assisting; and if he is not, he is entertaining ... one of the finest players in the world. Please for past times, compare Kanu to Brazilian Socrates..bbc606
Rogermilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Rogermilla »

naija4ever wrote:

Makanaky it depends on what u think or have read the word WHINE means. If u really want to know where whinning is being put into practice, check here:
Rogermilla was whinning here cos after alleging that his thread was purposefully deleted on this forum w/out any evidence to substantiate his claims, he threatened to resign, he was further begged and some even apologised to him, he later admitted that his allegations could've been hoax afterall and apologised himself, he said he wanted the matter to just end there. But only for him to still go to camfoots forum insisting that the thread was DELETED.Mind u Rogermilla is a moderator at camfoots as I was made to understand. One can only imagine what and what can be found at ur french discussion forum version of camfoots :x :? :( :oops: :cry: :roll: :evil:
Naija4life the thread I was talking about was the link that I posted in Camfoot which Zandre replied. I wasn't even talking about the technical error which I had with my work computer whereby the picture of Eto'o could not be seen. I had cleared that with everyone here and apologized. I don't know what you mean by I had apologized and still went to camfoot and insisted that the thread was deleted. Yes I am an admin in Camfoot, but I made a mistake before which I admitted and apologized. Like I said before can you read through my replies and show where I insulted you guys other than using the word Awala?

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Rogermilla, I am curious, do you call your loved ones awala, since it is just a harmless slang? Or better yet, would you just laugh it off if Makanaky called them Awalas?
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

naija4ever and Dreem, while I am not defending what you've said, I'll defend your right to say it. A lot of the bad things that has happened in this world has been due to the good people who refuse to speak up when things are going wrong. I commend you guys for speaking up on what you feel is wrong. One advice though, very disillusioned people like Engr. Zandre don't get lost by themselves or on purpose. They are usually lost by the carelessness of others around them or by a miscalculation/misunderstanding/misjudgement by themselves. The bigger problem is it becomes a thing of the mind which is very hard to deal with. Unfortunately, in order to successfully reach the lost, we must know why and how they got lost. If someone gets lost by miscalculation, you should not go after them...remember the story of the prodigal son, the father never went after the son but reached out to the son when the son went for him. But again, you may not know how a person got lost.
SUYA

Post by SUYA »

1naija how do you known that the plural of Awala is Awalas and not Awalii ? But I like you question though considering RM may soon have half Nigerian Children.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

SUYA wrote:1naija how do you known that the plural of Awala is Awalas and not Awalii ? But I like you question though considering RM may soon have half Nigerian Children.
My friend gerrout! But you are right, perhaps we should go to Cameroonian forum to find out which is correct.
AreaStarr
Egg
Egg
Location: By the Bar as usual hand full of liquor puffing on a sweet swisher!

Post by AreaStarr »

1naija wrote:Rogermilla, I am curious, do you call your loved ones awala, since it is just a harmless slang? Or better yet, would you just laugh it off if Makanaky called them Awalas?
1naija I doubt it because I remember Makanaky mentioning on another thread his wife is Nigerian, and thus his children are half Nigerian.
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

Wow 3 pages on a topic i concider irrational and childish, ride on bros, keep, d baseless arguements going on at least ur helping me drive away some idleness :(
Peter Obi For President 2023
Mankinka
Egg
Egg

Post by Mankinka »

Whatever it is that RogerMilla said he sure has a lot people worked up about it. :lol: