[TBL] Man United (4-0) West Ham..FT [Rom x2, Martial, PP]

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: [TBL] Man United (1-0) West Ham..1H [Rom]

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Everyone knows NBCSN, are matic fans, and they over do small things. That goal was all Rashford, but nah matic name we hear the most...nothing new there....it's a known character of alo
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

DD, don't try and start conspiracy here. One English man got a red card yesterday and another got one today. What is your point? They were Oyinbo too for that matter.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Geez Rashford..danfo driver will be on your case now....
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

rash should have passed

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:Geez Rashford..danfo driver will be on your case now....
:D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Lukaku show!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Drogba-lite.

nice header

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Chei, Kane has a lot to do to keep up with Lukaku. ManU is setting him up with too many easy goals.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Compare Matic to a lead footed clanger like Xhacrap ... see how a true #6 plays the game ... breaking up play and initiating counter attacks from deep ..., ahhh whatever :roll: :roll:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: [TBL] Man United (2-0) West Ham..2H [Rom x2]

Post by anikulapo »

I know it's Game One but inno warn una about United and the monster Jose is creating ... smh :curse:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:Chei, Kane has a lot to do to keep up with Lukaku. ManU is setting him up with too many easy goals.
LUkaku scored 25 in a very defensive Everton. Last season, Man Utd created one of the most chances in the league. Lukaku should be looking to score 35 this season
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

oloye's boy no sabi play offside

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

ManU is going to be a force this season. The title is between them and City with Spurs making another honorable mention.

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Man Utd ready to wound anyone this season
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:ManU is going to be a force this season. The title is between them and City with Spurs making another honorable mention.
Just Honorable? :D
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

tfco wrote:oloye's boy no sabi play offside
Blame Mata who decided to pass to someone clearly off...

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

I don't think city is even close to United at this point. This team will be scary
OCCUPY NFF!!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Valencia keeps doing dumb things....

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:I don't think city is even close to United at this point. This team will be scary
Based on what oh!

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Chei, this Rashford is fast becoming a terrorist.

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: [TBL] Man United (0-0) West Ham..1H

Post by anointed »

oloye wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:Is it going to be another draw?
Another score draw maybe :lol:
WADA has its banned list. We have ours too at OT and that includes stuff like Corel Draw, draw soup etc
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

My boy doing terrible things to zabeleta...if only he can find the net.

damekadon
Egg
Egg

Post by damekadon »

Ok, make pesin come slap this oloye boy .
Musician wey go sing for deaf and dumb reunion don miss road.