LIVERPOOL VS UNITED: 0-0 (FT)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: LIVERPOOL VS UNITED: 0-0

Post by anikulapo »

Half time
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

how did lukaku miss that

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Robbynice wrote:
tfco wrote:oh how we miss pogba
Tfco, my breda from another mother how market bro? :twisted:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

of course the brainwashed olodo shows up when his beloved EPL returns :lol: :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

anikulapo wrote:
oloye wrote:Darmian is an average defender who does just enough to stop his opponent, but cobtributes zilch to the game offensively, his body language is one who does not even want the ball. Valencia is like that beautiful girl , all shiny everything looks in place, heck the walk and poise turns head but as soon as you come near ,you wonder what all the fuss was all about. That is two additional offensove outlet gone....in the modern game ,dont be surprised why Jose's team always come second best.

Man mi you’re being too harsh haba
Seriously bro..compare Valencia to some of the best full backs out there what does he offer. He makes these great runs only to hit the ball against a defender or over hit a cross to the other side for a throw in. Dramian does nothing offensively...if he crosses the center circle it is because he is man marking someone who draws him away.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

oloye wrote:If they are playing like this against pool, i shudder to think how they will play against City.

Meanwhile Lukaku looks like a truck struggling on the icy roads of Alaska on a winter night.

it will be the same thing. 10 players behind the ball, boot up field to lukaku. dis one nah preview :lol:

DDG is a beast of a player. I keep saying this guy earns manure 10pts each season himself :clap: :clap:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

icee wrote:Henderson's choice was poor. Should have laid it to Coutinho instead of his automatic float
That is what you get from English players,limited
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

oloye wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
oloye wrote:Darmian is an average defender who does just enough to stop his opponent, but cobtributes zilch to the game offensively, his body language is one who does not even want the ball. Valencia is like that beautiful girl , all shiny everything looks in place, heck the walk and poise turns head but as soon as you come near ,you wonder what all the fuss was all about. That is two additional offensove outlet gone....in the modern game ,dont be surprised why Jose's team always come second best.

Seriously bro..compare Valencia to some of the best full backs out there what does he offer. He makes these great runs only to hit the ball against a defender or over hit a cross to the other side for a throw in. Dramian does nothing offensively...if he crosses the center circle it is because he is man marking someone who draws him away.
But Valencia is not even a RB and he is playing by Jose instruction.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

oloye wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Valencia is pretty good going forward nah. I mean are you comparing him to Danny Alves? Haba. As for Darmian I’m almost sure that Jose told him to stay home because of Salah. Just $0.02
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

kajifu wrote:
oloye wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Been playing that position for a while though.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

kajifu wrote:
oloye wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

He has been that position for over 10 years now and has always played like that.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: LIVERPOOL VS UNITED: 0-0 (HT)

Post by anikulapo »

See this US mugu saying he expected United to be more attacking in this game :lol: :lol: :lol:

MLK.
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

any working links guys??
YNWA
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

It will be sad if this Manu some how win this game.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

anikulapo wrote:
oloye wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Valencia is pretty good going forward nah. I mean are you comparing him to Danny Alves? Haba. As for Darmian I’m almost sure that Jose told him to stay home because of Salah. Just $0.02
Are you sure you have been watching that Darmian :lol: It is not because they asked him to stay home, everytime he plays he plays like that. I have questioned if he is really Italian and an international at that.

Valencia goes forward no doubt....what does he doe? I will not even compare him to Alaves...that is setting the bar too high...Walker at City and even our own Moses..shebi Valencia was a winger before? What does he do everytime he makes those adrenalin induced forward runs is the question. I love his all action display..but seriously you begin to add these questions of you want to balance the ledger book.

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

heavyd wrote:any working links guys??
:roll:

http://goatd.net/222407/watch-liverpool ... ter-united

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

oloye wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
oloye wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Are you sure you have been watching that Darmian :lol: It is not because they asked him to stay home, everytime he plays he plays like that. I have questioned if he is really Italian and an international at that.

Valencia goes forward no doubt....what does he doe? I will not even compare him to Alaves...that is setting the bar too high...Walker at City and even our own Moses..shebi Valencia was a winger before? What does he do everytime he makes those adrenalin induced forward runs is the question. I love his all action display..but seriously you begin to add these questions of you want to balance the ledger book.
You really think Jose wants him to overlap and leave space for Salah to burst into? Come on now :mrgreen: as for Valencia I think you’re being way too harsh but it’s all a matter of opinion .... but I respect ya right to that point of view 8-)

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

How ManU has yet to concede is a mystery.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: LIVERPOOL VS UNITED: 0-0 (2H)

Post by anikulapo »

Wow mad and suicidal defending by United .... sheer idiocy, but lady luck has smiled on them again
Last edited by anikulapo on Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MLK.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

finally blows a whistle for Utd

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

anikulapo wrote:
oloye wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
oloye wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

You really think Jose wants him to overlap and leave space for Salah to burst into? Come on now :mrgreen: as for Valencia I think you’re being way too harsh but it’s all a matter of opinion .... but I respect ya right to that point of view 8-)
Even if you are not overlapping there are things you do and positions you take that help your team offensively. For a defender he goes down too easily.

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

oloye wrote:
kajifu wrote:
oloye wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

He has been that position for over 10 years now and has always played like that.
I think he play by Jose instruction
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Is this not the same Liverpool tha the likes of Burnley and Watford take on for fun?

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

this ref is being so poor

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S