We need to talk about Osimhen guys

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

naijaguy
Egg
Egg
Re: We need to talk about Osimhen guys

Post by naijaguy »

This nonsense topic should be deleted.
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Tobi17 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:58 pm Like let's leave our rose-tinted glasses of patriotic biases aside for a second and say it as it is, is this brother really as good as we make him out to be? there have been one season wonders in football who fizzled out cause "water finally found its level"- is this what we're witnessing here?

Maybe BushBoy was right about Osimhen all along, it's embarrassing defending the so called APOY at this point! Haba! see how Kudus single-handedly carries Ghana by always stepping up big time for them, Osimhen meanwhile stat-pads against teams like Sao tome that even my Sunday league team will easily beat, but always flounders when the spotlights are on him in KEY MOMENTS, for goodness sake we didn't celebrate the likes of Emenike, Ideye etc like this guy yet they ALWAYS stepped up big for Nigeria when it mattered.

Man I'm tired...the likes of Boniface, Orban and Akor Adams at least give me some respite of hope.
Bushboy can NEVER be right about anything.

If you watch the game with a critical eye you will see that Osimhen remains our best player. What the coach needs to do is to find the supporting cast that will bring out the best in him. I would have tinkered with trying other supporting players. I am hoping that Iheanacho will get healthy enough to come in and support Osimhen. I would even try Moffi.

I have no doubt that Osimhen will find his scoring boots.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
kash n' karry
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kash n' karry »

Tobi17 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:58 pm Like let's leave our rose-tinted glasses of patriotic biases aside for a second and say it as it is, is this brother really as good as we make him out to be? there have been one season wonders in football who fizzled out cause "water finally found its level"- is this what we're witnessing here?

Maybe BushBoy was right about Osimhen all along, it's embarrassing defending the so called APOY at this point! Haba! see how Kudus single-handedly carries Ghana by always stepping up big time for them, Osimhen meanwhile stat-pads against teams like Sao tome that even my Sunday league team will easily beat, but always flounders when the spotlights are on him in KEY MOMENTS, for goodness sake we didn't celebrate the likes of Emenike, Ideye etc like this guy yet they ALWAYS stepped up big for Nigeria when it mattered.

Man I'm tired...the likes of Boniface, Orban and Akor Adams at least give me some respite of hope.
:evil: :twisted:
Simple put.. . Osimhen is the new Emenike, Ideye and Yakubu. We need Iheanacho and Ahmed Musa back asap !!
========================================================
“If you want peace, you don’t talk to your friends. You talk to your enemies.” - Desmond Tutu
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Lmao at Bushboy can never be right about anything. Kilode?
ume-ugo
Egg
Egg

Post by ume-ugo »

Doesn't Osimhen have 21 goals in 30 games for SE? What is there to talk about?
Iron mustu obey!!