U17 WAFU B Qualifiers - Nigeria (1) v Niger (0)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: U17 WAFU B Qualifiers - Nigeria (1) v Niger (0)

Post by jette1 »

onovo wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 9:29 am
Lolly wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 8:38 pm This must be the tallest U17s in our history.
I agree with you on this. These current Eaglet on average have height relative to other set I have seen in recent. Even right from the goalkeeper. My Guess was that considering that we were going to play Sahara desert countries like Niger and Burkina Faso in the group stage, Manu Garba opted for players with height advantage to neutralise these opponent, whom are known to naturally have tall people/players just like Mali and South Sudan.
Let’s not stop at that; Did he also opt for brainless players to neutralize the naturally known empty heads
Last edited by jette1 on Tue May 21, 2024 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Adisboy
Egg
Egg
Re: U17 WAFU B Qualifiers - Nigeria (1) v Niger (0)

Post by Adisboy »

Gotti wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 5:59 am
onovo wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 8:50 pm I think the MRI is a blessing to African football no matter its challenges. One of the key observation and consensus particularly from the analyst in this WAFU U-17 tourney is that the MRI has made it such that African countries are beginning to feature genuinely young lad in the U-17 competition. In this cup, the players featured by Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Benin, Togo, Niger, and Burkina Faso, all looked liked like school boys.This is a positive one for Africa
Looking like school boys is neither proof of being a schoolboy or U17…
Until we put in place working record-keeping infrastructure, it’s all BS.
The highlighted is true but this current squad players are currently in secondary school. So we are doing something right. The captain (no 10 shirt) is currently in SS1.