Arsenal-Related News & Developments - 2014/2015 Season

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal-Related News & Developments - 2014/2015 Season

Post by Coach »

So, in synopsis, with the 25 billion Naira Puma generously littered atop Alusi Ego Wenger's head like it were the matrimonial dance of Igbankwo, Gandalf duly obliged by recruiting Bruno Mars and Kid n'Play....Oh la oh la aaaay, oh la oh la aaaay, rollin', rollin', rollin' to fourth place.
emekonia
Egg
Egg

Post by emekonia »

I await Robbynice's State of Union! :veryangry:
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

No way you can think of it this is terrible. :curse: :curse: :curse:
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

Staggering that we are not bringing a defensive player in, we have left ourselves very short here......1 bad injury to Kosc/Verma and we could be in some trouble...and on top of all this we let Miquel go.

And we did not get the extra midfielder either.

Welbeck is a good signing for me, happy with that.
To God be the glory
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The Notorious B!GGESTMAN »

I still can't believe it! No CDM!!! That is what we neede most, and this guy got no one! Just fok off Wenger, I'm sick and tired of this $@#%!!!
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

Skylolo wrote:Staggering that we are not bringing a defensive player in, we have left ourselves very short here......1 bad injury to Kosc/Verma and we could be in some trouble...and on top of all this we let Miquel go.

Miguel is sh!te. I have seen him enough times at both LB and CD to know he is never going to be anything at Arsenal. I had high hopes for him when he was much younger but he never got to the basic minimum level required to play in the senior team.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Skylolo wrote:1 bad injury to Kosc/Verma and we could be in some trouble...and on top of all this we let Miquel go.
Vermalen has already left the building.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The Notorious B!GGESTMAN »

Skylolo wrote:Staggering that we are not bringing a defensive player in, we have left ourselves very short here......1 bad injury to Kosc/Verma and we could be in some trouble...and on top of all this we let Miquel go.

Welbeck was £16 million,same as Balotelli whilst Remy was £12? Fok off Wenger!
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

The Notorious B!GGESTMAN wrote:

Welbeck was £16 million,same as Balotelli whilst Remy was £12? Fok off Wenger!
Rather have Welbeck than Balotelli tbh......Welbeck may have less talent but he is significantly more consistent and works hard wherever you play him.

Remy is a different story, we have had many chances to sign him and not done it.
To God be the glory
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

emekonia wrote:I await Robbynice's State of Union! :veryangry:
I can already tell you what it will be.
Robbynice wrote: "now that the transfer window is closed. What is done is done. The players we have are the players we have. Now is not the time to whine or complain. Your whining and complaining is not helping. We should all get behind the manager and players and cheer the team to victory.
did I miss anything.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

amafolas wrote:

Miguel is sh!te. I have seen him enough times at both LB and CD to know he is never going to be anything at Arsenal. I had high hopes for him when he was much younger but he never got to the basic minimum level required to play in the senior team.
Rather have him right now in the squad than be left with only Chambers as back-up....
To God be the glory
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

Any good CB that is a free agent?
To God be the glory
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Chambers offers good cover in defensive mid and Wenger has confirmed that he sees Podolski in a deep-lying role. With Wilshere eventually optimus priming into latter day Gerrard, Oxlade turning box to box, Gnabry becoming a fleet footed fullback and Sanogo a new age Nwankwo Kanu, t'is fair to say the squad is complete. Good news, Diaby turned the channel without breaking a bone. Still early doors, has a flight of stairs to mount before reaching the bedroom and Luigi's sped past in his go-kart tossing banana oeels left, right and centre. #easydoesit
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Skylolo wrote:Any good CB that is a free agent?
Gallas.
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Skylolo wrote:1 bad injury to Kosc/Verma and we could be in some trouble...and on top of all this we let Miquel go.
Vermalen has already left the building.
It is frightening how light we are at the back. This Wenger self.
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

Skylolo wrote:
amafolas wrote:

Rather have him right now in the squad than be left with only Chambers as back-up....
Miguel is minus 1. He is not serviceable at either positions. We should have just got a decent 3rd choice CB.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Better than Sanogo :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

wale1974 wrote:Image

Better than Sanogo :clap: :clap: :clap:
um no. but def faster than Giroud
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

I know we should have signed Gary Medel...only went for £10M as well...

Anyway relax lads, January is only 4 months away.....
To God be the glory
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Amaf, thats where you're wrong, I came into the game one hundred grand strong...Those of us who've stood suspiciously in full length trench coats, supping weak teas, watching the under-aged like Quahog's Mr Herbert, know that Miguel is top quality and currently performing above Lauren at the same stage in his Arsenal career. There's also a very talented lad called Junior Infant, local lad, blinding prospect, right-back...in the fallopian tube, barely a blastocyst apparently.
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

decent CD's , unlike strikers, are not that hard to find. Ok Wenger has bungled it before in the past, the likes of Igor Stepanovs, Oleg Luzhny Pascal Cygan, Squillachi, Sylvester etc but still there has to be some slightly older but decent CD in a lower club willing to become a 3rd choice at Arsenal.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^Ryan Nelsen has been released from contractual commitments by Toronto, good for five or six games surely?
emekonia
Egg
Egg

Post by emekonia »

Skylolo wrote:I know we should have signed Gary Medel...only went for £10M as well...

Anyway relax lads, January is only 4 months away.....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :? :veryangry: :veryangry: