YAKUBU turns down Eagles -BBC

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

It seems you are hiding something and don't want to speak out on what happened. We played Morocco on a Monday and whatever happened took place between Tuesday to at least Friday when everything spilled out in the open. We played South Africa on Saturday.

tribalfootball.com wrote:Please i am sorry it was in the crucial match with southafrica.they had a match with southafrica the follwing day.
Regards
MI5 wrote:Tribalfootball,

Reading from you posts it tells you were in Tunisia. But i see a lot of flaws in your response and the question being asked. I also see a lot of dodging naija style to avoid the questions and speak out on went down behind the scenes in Tunisia.

If Yakubu and others were with some ladies before the crucial game against Morocco why did they allow them to play? Why didn't the NFA, CCC and others speak out quickly and send them home if this allegations against them was true. Why did all three players suit up. Didn't all this problems start after the Morocco game?

I hope at least Agali and Yak don't know about Cele sit down and give what really went down in Tunisia in their own words because journalists and friends of NFA will make sure their friends in the glass house were justified in sending them home.

tribalfootball.com wrote:The allegation levelled agianst Yaks all are true.

He was found with some ladies late in the Night when Nigeria had a crucial Nations cup match with Morroco .
True or False?
True.

The decision to send the trio was a collective one.

Then tell me why Yaks was sent packing.

I am not going talk about this again .
theYemster wrote:Are the allegations levelled against him in Tunisia true?

No, then I agree with him.

Yes, then piss off and good luck!
Soldier of Fortune...
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

For those you yabbing Yakubu continue to do so at your own peril it doesn't matter what you guys say as it won't change anything. The guy has made his decision and there is nothing anyone can do about it. It's easy for you guys to sit behind your computers and write fairytales stories about patriotism and commitment to the national team while CCC, Ogunjobi, Galadima and the whole yeye crew at the NFA and sports ministry continue to be unpatriotic but if any one of you were in that whole environment i would see how your reaction will be when NFA mistreats players anyhow. For you guys it's okay since afterall one should be proud of wearing ones national colours while being stepped upon at the same time.

Responses to this thread just gets to show why the country as a whole continues to fall apart everyday because people continue to sweep things under the carpet while at the same time asking for others to be committed to a cause.

Our soccer as a whole is rotten beyond a point of no return, we have no programme, development or structure in place to groom and develop the future talents of tomorrow, no organisation, vision or innovation to move the game forward yet people will come here and rain abuses on a player because he chooses not to play for his country again.

Of all the responses in there Jiggerman21 and TD said it best and anyone who has any concious in them will read it well to see what they've wrote. It is so sad now that we've been reduce to yabbing players because he says he doesn't want to play. This is what happens when you have no development in place to move the game forward as things continue to fall apart. Instead of looking at the administrators who call themselves bosses for why are such in bad state people choose to attack players since it's become a naija strait to look the other way abd blame the little people.

You guys here are saying they broke the camp rules what camp rules? When did an inept association start making rules in the first place when? When did crooks and cons start making rules for others to follow? Do they abide by the rules themselves. The usual naija strait of always blaming the little people. For as long as our soccer remains the way it is those of you sitting down behind your PC's talking about discipline and rules we shall see how far it goes.

It's so funny the same rule makers and lawmakers now did a 360 turn and said all is forgiven that they should return back and play. Wow only in Nigeria..

For those of you who continue to yab players for been unpatriotic we shall see how patriotic you guys become when the WCQ's reaches a cruccial stage. Stay tuned...
Soldier of Fortune...
The real deal
Egg
Egg

Post by The real deal »

It will be nice to have intelligent discussion on this forum but M15 post is certainly not one of them. What is all these outbusrst about " No programms....falling apart....point of no return....we shall see how far it goes...etc,etc" This post makes no sense at all, and its in terrible state. It was this same terrible FA organisation that we won all we had won in the past; Olympics, ACN etc. No player with indiscipline can go far to its full potential, thats the crux here. If Yak breaks rules @ Pompey, samething will happen. The advise here is to make Yak a better player for his own good. Everybody makes mistakes; change ur ways and everything will be back to normal. doesn't mean yu are weak...shikena. Yak has already missed a WC and ACN. Time is not terribly on his side. Babayaro, who has notoriety for Late nights is working his way back to the team! I personally believe Yak wasn't clubbing that night but he broke the rules,period!Regardless of NFA shortcoming, I will like to see a disciplined player in Yak for that will prolong his carrer and is good for team spirit, period! M 15 this post of yours is not very smart
Cujus esqulum, ajus es usqui ad inferos
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

You can do the right thing and avoid the post it's that simple. I say what i have to say. You don't have to agree to it. It;s people like you i refer to in my writing and i guess it's pissing you off. Because of one player you guys are going nuts.. wow :shock: :lol:

Look at who is talking smart what shame to yourself. I guess this is your first ANC. You must have forgotten that Yak played in Mali 2002 and even has a goal to his credit. I see when i write it exposes dumb people like you...

The real deal wrote:It will be nice to have intelligent discussion on this forum but M15 post is certainly not one of them. What is all these outbusrst about " No programms....falling apart....point of no return....we shall see how far it goes...etc,etc" This post makes no sense at all, and its in terrible state. It was this same terrible FA organisation that we won all we had won in the past; Olympics, ACN etc. No player with indiscipline can go far to its full potential, thats the crux here. If Yak breaks rules @ Pompey, samething will happen. The advise here is to make Yak a better player for his own good. Everybody makes mistakes; change ur ways and everything will be back to normal. doesn't mean yu are weak...shikena. Yak has already missed a WC and ACN. Time is not terribly on his side. Babayaro, who has notoriety for Late nights is working his way back to the team! I personally believe Yak wasn't clubbing that night but he broke the rules,period!Regardless of NFA shortcoming, I will like to see a disciplined player in Yak for that will prolong his carrer and is good for team spirit, period! M 15 this post of yours is not very smart
Soldier of Fortune...
The real deal
Egg
Egg

Post by The real deal »

M15, I want to have discussion on this forum. To see others superior arguement and to give a superior arguement If I have one. I have a superior one to yours in this case. It will hurt me and Yak even more to see him miss another WC, for stupid reason! He erred period! He sh'd take the praises and take FLAK/S on the chin too like a proffesional. Nothing personal. He can only be a better player. He sh'd tread carefully. he has a chance to claim a regular spot in SE now
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

The real deal,

The guys says he doesn't want to play for SE anymore is it by force? Can't you guys respect a players decision. When Uche Okechukwu said he was done with the national team people taught he was joking but he meant it. Has he come back since. If Yak doesn't play so be it. There are to many players out there for everyone to be worried about one player.

Him and NFA are the only ones who knew want went down behind the scenes, if he feels he was badly treated that is his decision. Resepct the guy and let the national team move on. It's that simple.
Soldier of Fortune...
The real deal
Egg
Egg

Post by The real deal »

Nobody is beggig Yak to come back! It needs to be said however , cos , after everybodyelse has toiled to get a WC ticket, Yak will surely want to come back!That is what happens all the time. Cele did it in 02. There are too many players out there. Whoever likes Yak will admonish him @ this stage and that is precisely what I'm doing.
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Make we leave the YAK oo. Now we can all see what the combination of Ayoakinfe yabs and NFA wickedness will cause our darling SE, when our most in-form strkier in Europe is declining invitations.

I hope he will change his mind soon, and join the party for the wc qualifiers. But for now, I say let him be.
To stop trying is to start dying
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

It's funny how you guys are praising Cele now as the new boy wonder but tomorrow when he misbehaves again you and others will be the same people who will come back to this site and yab the guy to the core for his misbehaviour. The same guy you guys are praising is the same one everyone in here abused so much because of what happened. Funny how things change around.

You must be dreaming and what makes you think WC qualification is guaranteed? Remember we haven't even played one match yet and you say when we qualify pls don't fall into any pipe dream of thinking WCQ is a piece of cake.

Let everyone leave Yak alone and worry about the countries that awaits us in the coming months.

The real deal wrote:Nobody is beggig Yak to come back! It needs to be said however , cos , after everybodyelse has toiled to get a WC ticket, Yak will surely want to come back!That is what happens all the time. Cele did it in 02. There are too many players out there. Whoever likes Yak will admonish him @ this stage and that is precisely what I'm doing.
Soldier of Fortune...
The real deal
Egg
Egg

Post by The real deal »

You don't get my points here. Noboy is praising Cele or villifying Yak. Cele misbehaved, Cele needs Nigeria and Nigeria needs Cele. Same goes for Yak. Yak needs good advice and thats what we are offering. Nuff said
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

We don't have to agree on each others points in there and our views will always differ on this matter. Very soon when Cele starts messing up again you and others like Robbynice will come to the forum and yab him well well.

The national team shouldn't be a place for certain indiscipline players to try and ressurect their careers. But only in Naija this happens. What makes you think Naija needs Cele? because he wants to come back now wow :shock:

What advice does Yak need from you guys or anyone after what happened and the abuse that you and others rained on him when the whole mess broke out in Tunisia? Wow even reading from the thread everyone is saying he can go to hell this and that. Leave the guy alone and let him do what he wants to do. Afterall you are not in his shoes.
Soldier of Fortune...
junior
Egg
Egg

Post by junior »

lacidi wrote:Its all CCCs fault. What is his business if some superstar players decide to have a little good time in room 343 at their own expense. It is even more annoying when you consider that they imported the three girls all the way from Europe on business class tickets, only for CCC to come and say they cannot frolick in room 343.

Its his fault! Imagine the temerity, challenging the Yak and co. How much does CCC earn anyway that he thinks he can dismiss a hard currency earning trio.

I blame CCC for this. Down with CCC. :twisted:
Please tell me you are joking.
junior
Egg
Egg

Post by junior »

Jiggerman21 wrote:
tribalfootball.com wrote: Yaks is having a good time in the premiership and should remeber that the sun never shine 24 hours.
You are a liar. Actually, the sun shines 24 hours........ in the arctic (on top of the world). :mrgreen:
.......but not all year round. It's all relative 8)