Welcome to the EPL Mr Bradley

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Welcome to the EPL Mr Bradley

Post by kolinzo »

Cristao II wrote:
kolinzo wrote:Let's be honest, folks. This was a good ol'boy move by the Americans. But it is clear that players are hell bent on making sure Bradley does not succeed in the EPL. The stigmatization of American "soccer" is on full display in EPL. But whether they like it or not, in the EPL, NDL, Serie A, Dutch league etc, America is coming! If I were the owners of Swansea I would hit the United States and draft stars to show these EPL diehards that Home Of the Brave will always prevail in any country. The pussiess they currently have on that Swansea team ain't cutting it.
Bros there is no hiding it. He is crap. He is far below the level of managers required for the EPL. Swansea were in trouble the moment he was hired.
Okay...tell us why he is below the level of managers required for the EPL? His tactics? Game management? etc. And give details, please.

From observation, Bradley was already in trouble because he is an American and there is nothing Europeans hate the most in soccer than to see an American succeed. It was clear as night and day that these Swansea players set him up. Remember what Chelsea players did to Jose Mourinho? Exactly.
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

kolinzo wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
kolinzo wrote:Let's be honest, folks. This was a good ol'boy move by the Americans. But it is clear that players are hell bent on making sure Bradley does not succeed in the EPL. The stigmatization of American "soccer" is on full display in EPL. But whether they like it or not, in the EPL, NDL, Serie A, Dutch league etc, America is coming! If I were the owners of Swansea I would hit the United States and draft stars to show these EPL diehards that Home Of the Brave will always prevail in any country. The pussiess they currently have on that Swansea team ain't cutting it.
Bros there is no hiding it. He is crap. He is far below the level of managers required for the EPL. Swansea were in trouble the moment he was hired.
Okay...tell us why he is below the level of managers required for the EPL? His tactics? Game management? etc. And give details, please.

From observation, Bradley was already in trouble because he is an American and there is nothing Europeans hate the most in soccer than to see an American succeed. It was clear as night and day that these Swansea players set him up. Remember what Chelsea players did to Jose Mourinho? Exactly.
Tactics.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Koli, first and foremost, there was a shocking lack of foresight on BRadley Bob's part. Swansea are in free fall, following the footsteps of the Magpies leading up to their relegation. A dogfight was inevitable and sadly, the unknown quantity is afforded the slightest trust and wealth of scrutiny. Hubris and perhaps hunger for the challenge, quintessentially American attributes saw him venture where most would've baulked. Swansea, in this state, are meat and drink for the Allardyces and Pulis' of thus world and poisons for all else.

Did the players trust in his method? Possibly not, most would've thought him no more than a bald Alexis Lalas. His derth of knowledge rendered this Sisyphean task every bit his Vietnam with no napalm or poppy seeds. Tactically it wasn't the best, son of Sigurd false nine. Hmmmm.

Secondly, he failed his first test as manager by taking the job. Giggs next....and all the necessary excuses.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Coach wrote:@Koli, first and foremost, there was a shocking lack of foresight on BRadley Bob's part. Swansea are in free fall, following the footsteps of the Magpies leading up to their relegation. A dogfight was inevitable and sadly, the unknown quantity is afforded the slightest trust and wealth of scrutiny. Hubris and perhaps hunger for the challenge, quintessentially American attributes saw him venture where most would've baulked. Swansea, in this state, are meat and drink for the Allardyces and Pulis' of thus world and poisons for all else.

Did the players trust in his method? Possibly not, most would've thought him no more than a bald Alexis Lalas. His derth of knowledge rendered this Sisyphean task every bit his Vietnam with no napalm or poppy seeds. Tactically it wasn't the best, son of Sigurd false nine. Hmmmm.

Secondly, he failed his first test as manager by taking the job. Giggs next....and all the necessary excuses.
Agree with most of this, but disagree that Bradley had a dearth of knowledge. He's a decent coach...but some jobs are not meant to be taken.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^of what it takes to escape the relegation dogfight, he had zero knowledge.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Coach wrote:@Koli, first and foremost, there was a shocking lack of foresight on BRadley Bob's part. Swansea are in free fall, following the footsteps of the Magpies leading up to their relegation. A dogfight was inevitable and sadly, the unknown quantity is afforded the slightest trust and wealth of scrutiny. Hubris and perhaps hunger for the challenge, quintessentially American attributes saw him venture where most would've baulked. Swansea, in this state, are meat and drink for the Allardyces and Pulis' of this world and poisons for all else.
:clap: :clap:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

tfco wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Goodness! You are terrible. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

watching Chelsea v Swansea

this new coach is doing what Our Bob could never do in 100 years - coach

kolinzo i hope you are watching

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

tfco wrote:watching Chelsea v Swansea

Night and day difference I must admit. Who said a coach cannot make a huge difference in winning and losing?
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

losing 3-1?

So we are supposed to give him props for losing?

Hello?
[/video]
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

King Futcha wrote:

losing 3-1?

Hello?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

tfco wrote:
King Futcha wrote:

losing 3-1?

Hello?
I figured you were talking about his 3-1 loss since you referenced it in your post.

I can't read your mind(thankfully) so I didn't know you were referring to what he did in the last six games.
Saints baby we did it
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

tfco wrote:
I don't know who this wrasling fan ashley is but his logic is about as deep as yours.

klownbozo is not the brightest bulb, he is one of the few people who gets dumber with age but even a blind squirrel finds a nut, he is spot on in this thread if Bob was from anywhere else he would still be coaching that useless team.
Saints baby we did it
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...lose a huge match :shock: :shock:
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

King Futcha wrote:

losing 3-1?

Hello?
[/video]
Clement is a far better coach than Bradley. Watch both managers' teams without bias and it is clear. Very few teams can hang with Chelsea.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

mcal wrote:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

King Futcha wrote: klownbozo is not the brightest bulb, he is one of the few people who gets dumber with age but even a blind squirrel finds a nut, he is spot on in this thread if Bob was from anywhere else he would still be coaching that useless team.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

having watched the before (and after) Swansea, i know you're joking.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Cristao II wrote:
King Futcha wrote:

losing 3-1?

Clement is a far better coach than Bradley. Watch both managers' teams without bias and it is clear. Very few teams can hang with Chelsea.
no mind queenie

what Clement has done with Swansea is nothing short of amazing. That team under Our Bob played the worst football this season with no shape, no nothing

Swansea and Hull have improved their game massively since firing those 2 frauds

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

I look forward to the great Clemente leading them to glory. After watching the impressive 3-1 defeat to Chelski they are well on their way!
Saints baby we did it
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

tfco wrote:
mcal wrote:

we you too busy to bump this thread before the Chelski defeat? Where you witness something Bob couldn't do in 100 years.
Saints baby we did it
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

King Futcha wrote:
we you too busy to bump this thread before the Chelski defeat? Where you witness something Bob couldn't do in 100 years.
Yes.

I actually did watch Swansea under Bob.

Relegation-bound

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S