UCL Wednesday - April 12

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: UCL Wednesday - April 12

Post by danfo driver »

I ask again, and as I said here:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=279052&p=4990193&hi ... i#p4990193

Why does everyone keep underestimating Atleti? i get it that most people on here only watch EPL so their idea of Atleti is the stuff they have read -- some team that is negative and defends the whole game and fights like their manager. :rotf: :rotf: I am sure many people watching today are shocked to see how skillful Atleti is and how top notch their passing and movement is.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Top footy the last couple of days. Warriors all round.

I love Thiago Alcantara. Javi Martinez has converted into a solid CB. Great stuff.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I absolutely do NOT rate Musa at all, but this coach no get sense! Musa has more experience at CL level than most of his teammate. This is a game he should have been used.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Chief Ogbunigwe[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]metalalloy[/color] wrote: Chei!!! Okocha would be proud!
na you tok am o :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
Why will anyone try to besmirch the great one, genius among his peers :sneaky:? Y'all need to repent.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

And my goodness, Griezmann! What a player.

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cally wrote:Top footy the last couple of days. Warriors all round.

I love Thiago Alcantara. Javi Martinez has converted into a solid CB. Great stuff.
when will you open the new assanla season thread?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote: I ask again, and as I said here:

Why does everyone keep underestimating Atleti? i get it that most people on here only watch EPL so their idea of Atleti is the stuff they have read -- some team that is negative and defends the whole game and fights like their manager. :rotf: :rotf: I am sure many people watching today are shocked to see how skillful Atleti is and how top notch their passing and movement is.
I seriously doubt you will find anyone underrating ATM or their skill level. They are the favorite to win this game by a long short due to their experience and quality of players. For Leicester to still be in this game after 45 minutes is a credit to them.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

ronaldo! 1-1
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ronaldo omo iya alakara has done it :thumbs:.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cron 8-)
SuperEagles

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Kai Ronaldo oh!!!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cally wrote:And my goodness, Griezmann! What a player.
You guys are going to be playing against him next season for EPL. :rotf: :rotf:
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Bigpokey24 wrote:

IAG is in charge of next season's thread. Or PaJ. Third choice na oloye.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Bigpokey24 wrote:

Go and drink a cup of milk....

charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

CR Na BB (Bonafide Baller)!!
Last edited by charlie on Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:

I seriously doubt you will find anyone underrating ATM or their skill level. They are the favorite to win this game by a long short due to their experience and quality of players. For Leicester to still be in this game after 45 minutes is a credit to them.

You should click on the link and you'll see the people underestimating Atleti.

As for Leicester being in the game, I dont see that as credit. When you sit in your 18 the whole half, you are likely not to concede. let them come out and see what will happen to them
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ronaldo with a poor touch after Bale had set him up.

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

danfo driver wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:

As for Leicester being in the game, I dont see that as credit. When you sit in your 18 the whole half, you are likely not to concede. let them come out and see what will happen to them
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Go ask small pikin make e take hand take scratch lion tongue
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:

Leicester has gone on the attack a few times and have not sat back the entire match.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cally wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

Go and drink a cup of milk....
i do not drink milk...
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

platinum wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Go ask small pikin make e take hand take scratch lion tongue

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Meanwhile, Leceister is hacking and whacking....
Where my guy,...Mumusa?
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

this nah jambody football kai :lol:
SuperEagles