Finally, the list

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Finally, the list

Post by Waffiman »

I concur.
Cmoke wrote:Waffi,

The juju simple. Once you know how German Oyinbo man dey think, u fit predict dem! Entertainment lawyers for Hollywood dey call BMG - Big Mean Germans. They are biased towards Big mean players- so Ogu gets in the midfield, so does Avaziem. Shewu Abdulahi over Musa Mohammed etc.

I knew needed help in right back position, so I correctly said he will pick Ola Aina.

The only gatecrasher in that list na dat boy who did well in champions league.

As for success, the boy needs to fight for call up. Despite having the big body prefared by Oyinbo, he needs to more succesful at his club and show better attitude re call ups. The boy thinks he gets in automatically just because Nacho is there.

Cmoke

Waffiman wrote:Oga Cmoke. I hail.

But you get small inside info. :D
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Cmoke wrote:They are scared to death of us!

Hugo is making a big mistake begging Natip and co to come back!

Cmoke :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
bamenda boy wrote:
Cmoke wrote:Did u guys notice that both coaches are treating this matches like war and keeping their call up lists secret?
Cameroon already announced that their list will be made public on 25th. Nothing secret about that.
You and I know that if there is one team that Naija will not want to play is Cameroon at this moment.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Sure thing, goatman!

Tell yer boys that they should not worry because commom South Africa beat us for Uyo.

bamenda boy wrote:
Cmoke wrote:They are scared to death of us!

Hugo is making a big mistake begging Natip and co to come back!

Cmoke :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
bamenda boy wrote:
Cmoke wrote:Did u guys notice that both coaches are treating this matches like war and keeping their call up lists secret?
Cameroon already announced that their list will be made public on 25th. Nothing secret about that.
You and I know that if there is one team that Naija will not want to play is Cameroon at this moment.