The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

that 2nd half line up...CRINGE!!!!!!!!
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Is Niles playing at cd against Bayern???? :rotf:

I guess Wenger can't see that Bayern want to implant a permannet mental edge over Arsenal
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Ribery should blame the coach for that knock. No need to play all this minutes in pre-season against Arsenal.
Last edited by ohenhen1 on Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Niles wan wound Ribery :rotf: :rotf: I guess he has had enough of the abuse :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

anikulapo wrote:Is Niles playing at cd against Bayern???? :rotf:

I guess Wenger can't see that Bayern want to implant a permannet mental edge over Arsenal
Maybe we shouldn't have agreed to play Bayern then...one thing for sure is that we wouldn't be playing Bayern this season. Fact not feelings
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Who is this Mugu of a referee? Elneny given a yellow and a free kick against for winning the ball ???

Smh

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:Enjoyed that. It is exactly what we needed. A tough pre-season opposition to bring on players for the 1st game of the season. Obvious, they are physically ahead in terms of pre-season preparation.

Now on to Chelsea in Saturday where I expect more changes to give others the chance for physical and match sharpness.

You're accepting the Narrative that they are physically ahead of us? :rotf: If so, then why???

Just admit they are a better team smh :woot:
it's not just physically, mentally Bayern so much more intelligent than Arsenal, now I expected that with this makeshift back 3 but..... even with best 11 Bayern treat the arsenal like they're playing AW's side on rookie mode in FIFA on PS4.
What are you guys on. Wenger can do whatever he pleases cos it is just a pre-season game. They had seasoned pros against an Arsenal team of young players and players playing different positions as Arsenal try out a lot of options.

I like what I saw and learnt a few things myself. E.g ElNeny in CD, looks very promising. Don't know about you guys stressing yourself. I am not, I like what I see.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Robbynice wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Is Niles playing at cd against Bayern???? :rotf:

Maybe we shouldn't have agreed to play Bayern then...one thing for sure is that we wouldn't be playing Bayern this season. Fact not feelings

Bros are you ok???? :laugh:

MLK.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Bring in Giroud, Koscielny and Ramsey.

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Arsenal missing ozil (who was easily the best offensive player in the first half).

Bayern really are a loaded squad.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:that 2nd half line up...CRINGE!!!!!!!!
Looks like you are in for a long season. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Waffiman wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:Enjoyed that. It is exactly what we needed. A tough pre-season opposition to bring on players for the 1st game of the season. Obvious, they are physically ahead in terms of pre-season preparation.

Now on to Chelsea in Saturday where I expect more changes to give others the chance for physical and match sharpness.

You're accepting the Narrative that they are physically ahead of us? :rotf: If so, then why???

it's not just physically, mentally Bayern so much more intelligent than Arsenal, now I expected that with this makeshift back 3 but..... even with best 11 Bayern treat the arsenal like they're playing AW's side on rookie mode in FIFA on PS4.
What are you guys on. Wenger can do whatever he pleases cos it is just a pre-season game. They had seasoned pros against an Arsenal team of young players and players playing different positions as Arsenal try out a lot of options.

I like what I saw and learnt a few things myself. E.g ElNeny in CD, looks very promising. Don't know about you guys stressing yourself. I am not, I like what I see.
You will notice it is the usual suspects stressing themselves over a preseason game. As for me and my house we appreciating and loving what the Boss is doing with the team.

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Arsenal are just disjointed and disoriented.

Very clueless lineup by Wenger. No need to do this against a team like this. It can work against minnows but against the big boys you need to come prepared .

This is bloody embarrassing

MLK.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Waffiman wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Waffi FYI El neny only played CD due to BFG illness.

With Holding, Gab, Mustafi, Kos, BFG and Kolasinac, the odds of El neny playing CD in a competitive game is quite remote.
Detective Bunk Moreland

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Iwobi just need a little bit more pace.

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

platinum wrote:Arsenal missing ozil (who was easily the best offensive player in the first half).

I am not watching but how can they say Ozil was the best offensive player when aniks says he was the worst player on the green grass...e no make sense mehn

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Iwobi with great hunger, tenacity and skill forces a dangerous free kick :clap:

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

platinum wrote:Arsenal missing ozil (who was easily the best offensive player in the first half).

Opportunity for Iwobi to show what he is ready and he is doing well.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Robbynice wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

You will notice it is the usual suspects stressing themselves over a preseason game. As for me and my house we appreciating and loving what the Boss is doing with the team.
Would that same usual suspects that were dead on about Arsenal predicament last season... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Detective Bunk Moreland

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Robbynice wrote:

I am not watching but how can they say Ozil was the best offensive player when aniks says he was the worst player on the green grass...e no make sense mehn

Ozil??????

Ahahahahahahaha :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Would that same usual suspects that were dead on about Arsenal predicament last season... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Like I said the Trump Supporter/ Animal farm mentality is in full effect here :mrgreen:

MLK.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Martinez on for man of the match Cech.
Detective Bunk Moreland

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle