Rohr invites Mikel, Onazi, Moses, 25 others for Poland, Serb

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Rohr invites Mikel, Onazi, Moses, 25 others for Poland,

Post by Dammy »

maceo4 wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:To he honest Umar Sadiq and Awoniyi should have been called ahead of the 2 African based strikers. The midfield is pretty self explanatory. Like I said it seems Mikel Agu is the odd man out. He did not take the chances he was given.

Defence also self explanatory unless we can poach a foreign born player.

Interesting which LB will lose out. For me Echijele should not smell the WC.?
How is the midfield self explanatory when theres an Agbo there? What's the explanation for him (who Rohr calls all the time but has NEVER used) over Agu?
I heard from a reliable source that Mikel Agu was dropped due to passport issues. He is trying to sort it out now.
I am happy
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

truetalk wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:
Dammy wrote:Is keshi vindicated? Gabriel Okechukwu was the player that got him the sack.
Please let’s leave Keshi out of it he won ANC as player & coach qualified Nigeria for the World Cup ,got to the second round at World Cup first Nigerian to take Nigeria to the World Cup first Nigerian to reach second round let’s leave at that. RIP Steven Keshi

Kpom! ! Very disrespectful to Keshi. These know nothings will stop at nothing to win an argument. :boo:
You dis Ibadan man. If anything at all, Dammy is suggesting that the playing that caused all the noise and stress on Keshi has finally come through after a few years.
It seems as if amala has dulled his brain. He has serious comprehensive issues if he does not understand that my comments were actually in support of Keshi.
I am happy
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Dammy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:To he honest Umar Sadiq and Awoniyi should have been called ahead of the 2 African based strikers. The midfield is pretty self explanatory. Like I said it seems Mikel Agu is the odd man out. He did not take the chances he was given.

Defence also self explanatory unless we can poach a foreign born player.

Interesting which LB will lose out. For me Echijele should not smell the WC.?
How is the midfield self explanatory when theres an Agbo there? What's the explanation for him (who Rohr calls all the time but has NEVER used) over Agu?
I heard from a reliable source that Mikel Agu was dropped due to passport issues. He is trying to sort it out now.
Now THAT makes more sense. Agbo that has NEVER been used would be picked over somebody Rohr immediately threw in the lions den on his first callup.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Good list.

Hope the lads all remain healthy and the coach only has to deal with the issue of blending the team.

I hope the keepers show in the upcoming friendlies that they are capable.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Cellular wrote:Good list.

Hope the lads all remain healthy and the coach only has to deal with the issue of blending the team.
Haven't heard that phrase in four years. The World Cup is truly upon us! :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Somewhat relieved Ideye didn't make it. I wish no man ill, but...
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

deanotito wrote:Somewhat relieved Ideye didn't make it. I wish no man ill, but...
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: the guy hasn't showed he deserves a call based on his play for Malaga. He was subbed out the game before last and came in as a sub their last game, and I don't blame the coach, guy hasn't been it so far.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

danfo driver wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:Mikel Agu dropped and Ideye’s poor showing not enough to earn a call up same applies to Ujah ,no room for Victor from Wolfsburg this World Cup would be too soon.Thank God agents failed in their attempt to smuggle in Ajagun, Reuben, Kelechi , Brezee Okoye etc etc etc
Mr. No -scoring striker was NEVER in contention! it was his agents who were pushing his name. :lol: :lol: :lol: You think Rohr will see a 20 goal striker (Ajayi) and go and select a non-scoring striker?? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Thank God for Rohr! make we dance!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks a lot, bros! Yes, let's dance! In fact, I will add some clapping to it :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Last edited by Odas on Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:
Poor Osimhen! all that money given to a crook and this poor boy is sitting at home! How could this happen?!

It sad when the crooks are busy saying:

Make we dance! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

When you are sycophant who has stolen money from a crooked client, what do you do when you cant deliver? make up lies to deflect your pain! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

niyi wrote:Miracle don happen... maga don pay. My client Ajayi is officially a pre-world cup boy

danfo abeg put the dancing gif for me

[/video]

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cellular wrote:Good list.

I hope the keepers show in the upcoming friendlies that they are capable.

Uncle Sir,

Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Quite a decent list. Thank God the internet doesn't forget. I remember a certain forum editor who was spamming every page on this platform with this new player and that etc. Now it appears barring one or two additions, the boys that did the hard graft to get us there will see it through. With the spirit they have built and their collective capacity, they will do us proud.

No shaking :clap: :clap: :clap:
To stop trying is to start dying
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

deanotito wrote:Somewhat relieved Ideye didn't make it. I wish no man ill, but...

That one stood no chance! It was his agent, Truth Talk, abi wetin be e name who was trying to force him on us.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

maceo4 wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: the guy hasn't showed he deserves a call based on his play for Malaga. He was subbed out the game before last and came in as a sub their last game, and I don't blame the coach, guy hasn't been it so far.
He was never it, but like I've said before, I've never seen a player I rate so poorly continue to land on his feet. I was concerned Rohr would be taken too
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:My client Joel Obi made it!!!!
Na lie! Your client Enyeama is fuming!! go and return his money o!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Kaii! Today go sweet well well! You guys thought you could go to Ikot Ikpene abi??!! I took Odas to benin and I used him to do juju and you think Ikot Ikpene Juju has 1/100000000th the power of Igodomigodo???!!! I no tell una! Once I visited Aruosa N'akpakpava, it was OVER!!! ENYEAMA HAD NO CHANCE!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

WHERE OBONG SEF!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Chief Obong don go hide smol
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Btw, on the goalie issue, all Ezenwa needs is a good shrink. He just needs to be encouraged to have a game face for 90mins. No joking about, no unnecessary gestures, just straight up focus. The skills are there no doubt.
To stop trying is to start dying
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

In Yorubaland, there is what we call " ijo iya". It is a dance of shame. Remember those South Africans who went in a dancing spree thinking they have qualified for the Cup of Nations, only to find out they had not. Their video went viral and they became a laughing stock. I hope the same doesn't happen to those who are dancing over Enyeama"s exclusion because I can tell you authoritatively that high level talks are going on to bring Vincent back to the SE before the WC. The matter is far from over.
I am happy
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

1naija wrote:
Odas wrote:Thus Akpeyi made the list again? He must be good as assessed by the coaches.
Go back and watch the Argentina friendly objectively and you too will see why he is our second choice goalkeeper despite the wailing and gnashing of teeth by agents.
Third choice behind Ezenwa and Uzoho.

Technically becomes fourth choice at the very moment Ikeme's foot touches the training pitch. :D

Edit: Fifth choice now I've read Dammy's post above. :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Dammy wrote:In Yorubaland, there is what we call " ijo iya". It is a dance of shame. Remember those South Africans who went in a dancing spree thinking they have qualified for the Cup of Nations, only to find out they had not. Their video went viral and they became a laughing stock. I hope the same doesn't happen to those who are dancing over Enyeama"s exclusion because I can tell you authoritatively that high level talks are going on to bring Vincent back to the SE before the WC. The matter is far from over.
The thing about Vince's case is that he has to make the aggressive move of going to a team where he actually plays active football if he is serious about making the pre-World Cup camp.

He has to do his own part.

That being said, I want to watch the team in these two friendly.

I am just focusing on Ezenwa and Uzoho. Akpeyi is NOT a goalkeeper and is occupying space that is better used inviting any other Keeper in the NPFL who actually has an upside. I see NO upside with Akpeyi.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Cellular wrote:
Dammy wrote:In Yorubaland, there is what we call " ijo iya". It is a dance of shame. Remember those South Africans who went in a dancing spree thinking they have qualified for the Cup of Nations, only to find out they had not. Their video went viral and they became a laughing stock. I hope the same doesn't happen to those who are dancing over Enyeama"s exclusion because I can tell you authoritatively that high level talks are going on to bring Vincent back to the SE before the WC. The matter is far from over.
The thing about Vince's case is that he has to make the aggressive move of going to a team where he actually plays active football if he is serious about making the pre-World Cup camp.

He has to do his own part.

That being said, I want to watch the team in these two friendly.

I am just focusing on Ezenwa and Uzoho. Akpeyi is NOT a goalkeeper and is occupying space that is better used inviting any other Keeper in the NPFL who actually has an upside. I see NO upside with Akpeyi.

But life continues after the world cup. He has the make the right move for his future that extends beyond a month of football in July. he has played in 3 abi 4 wc's already abi? Its not life or death for him.

As for his chances, he most certainly has not been ruled out of the team. Rohr has set the basic requirements for consideration, and it involves playing. if he doesnt meet those requirements, he should not go.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Odas wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:My client Joel Obi made it!!!!
Na lie! Your client Enyeama is fuming!! go and return his money o!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Kaii! Today go sweet well well! You guys thought you could go to Ikot Ikpene abi??!! I took Odas to benin and I used him to do juju and you think Ikot Ikpene Juju has 1/100000000th the power of Igodomigodo???!!! I no tell una! Once I visited Aruosa N'akpakpava, it was OVER!!! ENYEAMA HAD NO CHANCE!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

WHERE OBONG SEF!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Chief Obong don go hide smol

I am worried! :( The man must be in turmoil! He was spouting about phantom meetings between Enyeamayama and Rohr and how Enyeama will come and use our preparation to get fit! Only to receive this news that his crooked client will be cutting okra at home. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: See this guy! If you like do high level or low gutter talks, na una shelenge be that!

I take as good as I give! You probably dont know me on CE, but I expect my opponents to waya me hot dirty slap when they get their chance. Thats why i like to yab CIC...because when he gets his own chance, he pulls no punches! Thats how CE was in the old days, when yabis was cold blooded. :lol: :lol:

I expect Maceo and Obong to dance to high heavens and humiliate the hell out of me if Enyeama can bribe his way into the world cup!

In the mean time, Make we dance! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Dammy wrote:...I hope the same doesn't happen to those who are dancing over Enyeama"s exclusion because
I can tell you authoritatively that high level talks are going on to bring Vincent back
to the SE before the WC. The matter is far from over.
Is the 'high level talkers' the same set of usurpers that rigged in Onigbinde to lead the SE to Japan/Korea 2002?
When will we ever learn? We hired a coach for the team, but some cannot wait to input personal
feelings unto the team.
Talk about 'High Level' intrusions and disruptions.
Last edited by joao on Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges