Peseiro Invites Squad for Upcoming AFCONQ.....

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Peseiro Invites Squad for Upcoming AFCONQ.....

Post by Enugu II »

Sunset wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:39 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:11 pm
Sunset wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:03 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:49 pm
txj wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:29 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:21 pm
txj wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:09 pm

And that is an achievement? Hoilett from back in the day of Blackburn and Roy of the Rovers?

Get serious and stop spamming this forum!!!
The point is if an inferior player can be a key part of a SUPERIOR team, then Ejaria is good enough.

You don't see the imbalance in our squad ?

You don't think it's a problem that Iwobi has no replacement, yet we can carry 10 strikers and 10 defenders. Many who are not SE material.

Abeg you are spamming the forum with nonsense. You couldn't even see the clear facr that Faisal was playing RW in the Ecuador match. Abeg.

If you want to talk about Faisal, go to the match thread. My position is clear on his role at start of the game and then thereafter.

You are like a dog in heat wrt Ejaria! Stop spamming the forum with a player you have barely watched!

Musa's invitation has ZERO to do with him. He does not have the quality atm.
There are other players who are in far better shape, both physically and technically.
So please list the supposed better players for the AM position
The Irony!! For someone that constantly calls the NFF crooks, here you are trying to force an AM on us that can't even manage a single assist in the Championship this season :roll:
You know he was injured for most of the season right ?

So you dodged the question and haven't listed ONE SINGLE AM who can deputize for Iwobi.

I guess it's more important to have 10 defenders and 10 strikers who will just sit for bench and never come on the pitch.
So you want an AM that can't produce a SINGLE assist in 26 Championship appearances :rotf: ? Abegiii I'll take Ibrahim Olawoyin over him
Baller!!!
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Dennis in, Bonke out of Super Eagles vs Sierra Leone clash
https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/08/dennis- ... one-clash/
Published on June 8, 2022By Mike Oyebola

Emmanuel Dennis gave Super Eagles head coach Jose Peseiro a major fitness boost after returning to full training ahead of the team’s clash against Sierra Leone.

Dennis copped an injury in Nigeria’s 1-0 defeat to Ecuador last week and missed the team’s first two training sessions upon their return from the United States of America.

The Watford is now fully fit and is available for selection against the Leone Stars.

Midfielder Bonke will, however, play no part in the game after failing to recover from the injury he sustained in the team’s friendly defeat to Mexico.

The Lorient star picked up the injury in the first half of the game and was replaced by Katsina United’s Sani Faisal.

He has been involved in individual training since the Super Eagles started preparations for the Sierra Leone game on Sunday.

It remains to be seen whether Bonke will be fit for Nigeria’s away clash against Sao Tome and Principe next week Monday.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

maceo4 wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:35 pm Players are on instagram live now doing the customary introduction singing from the new players. Pesiero just joined to do it, funny thing is Zaidu went up to explain to him in Portuguese what they wanted him to do. They look like they are having a lot of fun lol.
Dude sounds like a real players' coach...
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Gotti wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:57 am
maceo4 wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:35 pm Players are on instagram live now doing the customary introduction singing from the new players. Pesiero just joined to do it, funny thing is Zaidu went up to explain to him in Portuguese what they wanted him to do. They look like they are having a lot of fun lol.
Dude sounds like a real players' coach...
Yea that’s the sense I got, seems like they really like him and he doesn’t mind mixing it in with them. Let’s see if that works in his favor…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
return2k2
Egg
Egg

Post by return2k2 »

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

return2k2 wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 3:45 am

Chai! We don get beta coach after the games master. Oyinbo na Oyinbo o! See as him dey use dustbin as training equipment unlike games master's 11 v 11!
WOWO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am happy
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Dammy wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:19 am
return2k2 wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 3:45 am

Chai! We don get beta coach after the games master. Oyinbo na Oyinbo o! See as him dey use dustbin as training equipment unlike games master's 11 v 11!
WOWO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: na so my bro. Chess master was 11 vs 11 then we shake hands with local dignitaries.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
return2k2
Egg
Egg

Post by return2k2 »

return2k2
Egg
Egg

Post by return2k2 »

Ol boy, it be like say Eagles done begin South-American training. Chai!
See the kind training wey them dey do before heading to Morroco. :rotf:

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

return2k2 wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:24 pm Ol boy, it be like say Eagles done begin South-American training. Chai!

my brother, i now know why the heck we were pressing like liverpool vs Salone. The recovery , the press the quick passing . I was shocked. I haven't seen the SE play like that since early 1994 SE. I cannot wait for Wilf to be back. this current coach has changed our lethargic pedestrian long ball lazy football in just 2 weeks ...
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:41 pm
return2k2 wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:24 pm Ol boy, it be like say Eagles done begin South-American training. Chai!

my brother, i now know why the heck we were pressing like liverpool vs Salone. The recovery , the press the quick passing . I was shocked. I haven't seen the SE play like that since early 1994 SE. I cannot wait for Wilf to be back. this current coach has changed our lethargic pedestrian long ball lazy football in just 2 weeks ...
By their tools, you shall know them! Look at the video of the SE training and you can tell the difference between a proper coach and a games master!
It's like going to different doctor's clinics and one has just a stethoscope and the other has a stethoscope with other medical equipment. I'm sure most people will choose the latter instead of the former. :taunt:
I am happy
return2k2
Egg
Egg

Post by return2k2 »

Last edited by return2k2 on Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

We need to bring in Alhassan for Etebo, and Ihenacio for Moffi.
pindal123
Egg
Egg

Post by pindal123 »

asabatex wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:59 am We need to bring in Alhassan for Etebo, and Ihenacio for Moffi.
I think Iheanacho is injured.
Anyway we need to bring in some midfielders like Onyedika, Alhassan Yusuf etc.
We need also some new defenders to replace the old guard! Ozornwafor for exemple! Then in the future we could try to invite "foreign" players like Adarabioyo, Torunarigha, Udogie.
pindal123
Egg
Egg

Post by pindal123 »

With the current squad, against Sao Tome i would play like this:

----------------------Uzoho-----------------------
Aina-------Ajayi-------------Bassey-------Zaidu
--------------Aribo---------Onyeka--------------
----------------------Iwobi-------------------------
Chukwueze---------------------------------Simon
--------------------Osimhen-----------------------

Lookman could also play instead of one among Chukwueze or Simon. I also would give a try to Adeleye, at least in the second half of the match.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

pindal123 wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:05 am
asabatex wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:59 am We need to bring in Alhassan for Etebo, and Ihenacio for Moffi.
I think Iheanacho is injured.
Anyway we need to bring in some midfielders like Onyedika, Alhassan Yusuf etc.
We need also some new defenders to replace the old guard! Ozornwafor for exemple! Then in the future we could try to invite "foreign" players like Adarabioyo, Torunarigha, Udogie.
Nacho is not injured but has submitted his Nigerian passport to the UK Home Office with regards to getting a permanent leave to remain in the UK. So he's unable to travel while his passport is with the Home Office
I am happy