Camp News

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Camp News

Post by danfo driver »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:07 am Game vs BF has been cancelled.
[media] [/media]
hi Dammy,

You said we went to Dubai, so we can be close to other teams who are camping there, so we can play friendlies. Is that still the plan? :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

ANC wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:25 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:57 am
ohenhen1 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:08 am See what WOWO has done to Nigeria. Do you really think a Festus Oningbinde will allow the yanga from Iheanacho. January 9th is too late to arrive camp. They need to drop him. The same applies to Osimhen
Chill bro! Nacho is getting treatment at Leicester facilities in preparation for Afcon. He’s expected to be ok for Afcon after Leicester physios are done treating him. Thats better than any treatment he can get in camp from our unpaid physios.
you display your ignorance unabashed.
I am not sure the injury that he has but are you saying that his body will generally heal faster because of where he is getting the treatment? :roll:
Yes dummy. Nacho has been dealing with a muscle injury for about month,he has been getting rehab treatment from Leicester physios and has been inactive. . Now, where if your smart world have you ever heard of an injured athlete in rehabilitation getting released for a game before his rehab is complete and approved by the doctors taking care of him? If you don’t know or understand then just say so. You don’t have to type ignorance to cover it up.
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:51 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:07 am Game vs BF has been cancelled.
[media] [/media]
hi Dammy,

You said we went to Dubai, so we can be close to other teams who are camping there, so we can play friendlies. Is that still the plan? :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
F**k it. They decided to chop the money instead. So much for the Dubai discount. :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

There is no guarantee he would be match fit for the tournament. When was his last game? Why can't he come to the Eagles team doctors for assessment? They should have dropped him or replaced him.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

ohenhen1 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:58 am There is no guarantee he would be match fit for the tournament. When was his last game? Why can't he come to the Eagles team doctors for assessment? They should have dropped him or replaced him.
They have till the 10th to switch him, they will see him on the 9th to decide.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:54 am
ohenhen1 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:08 am See what WOWO has done to Nigeria. Do you really think a Festus Oningbinde will allow the yanga from Iheanacho. January 9th is too late to arrive camp. They need to drop him. The same applies to Osimhen
Chill bro! Nacho is getting treatment at Leicester facilities in preparation for Afcon. He’s expected to be ok for Afcon after Leicester physios are done treating him. Thats better than any treatment he can get in camp from our unpaid physios.
I am not sure the injury that he has but are you saying that his body will generally heal faster because of where he is getting the treatment? :roll:
Yes dummy. Nacho has been dealing with a muscle injury for about month,he has been getting rehab treatment from Leicester physios and has been inactive. . Now, where if your smart world have you ever heard of an injured athlete in rehabilitation getting released for a game before his rehab is complete and approved by the doctors taking care of him? If you don’t know or understand then just say so. You don’t have to type ignorance to cover it up.
keep displaying your ignorance, obviously you know more about his health status than I do.
Left to me, Kelechi would not make the team even if he is 100% healthy. Kelechi is unserious, it appears.
I have issue with you saying that somehow, his health would be better served by "physios" who are not unpaid.
Dumb@aaass. Stick w/ what you know; tribalism and prematch shaking.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

maceo4 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:04 am
ohenhen1 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:58 am There is no guarantee he would be match fit for the tournament. When was his last game? Why can't he come to the Eagles team doctors for assessment? They should have dropped him or replaced him.
Do you guys know that there’re strict rules and regulations along with medical records requirements enforced by FIFA and CAF on player health. When Nacho shows up on the 9th he will be examined for match fitness not to verify if his injury is real or fake.

Nff Doctors can get access to his medicals and verify the veracity of his injury without him having to come to camp. The only remaining issue after his treatment is complete is whether or not he’s able to play rightaway and how long he can play for. If it’s determined that he’s only a couple practices from reasonable match fitness the Nigerian Doctors will keep him. If it’s a week or 2 they’ll return him. That’s all!

Also, whenever players fake injury, it’s always with new injuries that has little or no records because it requires immediate rest or treatment after diagnosis to buy time. I’ve never heard of a player who has been inactive at his club found out to be faking injury.
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

ANC wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:17 am
keep displaying your ignorance, obviously you know more about his health status than I do.
Left to me, Kelechi would not make the team even if he is 100% healthy. Kelechi is unserious, it appears.
I have issue with you saying that somehow, his health would be better served by "physios" who are not unpaid.
Will do. Olodo. Now you know.
OCCUPY NFF!!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:40 am
ANC wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:17 am
Will do. Olodo. Now you know.
whatever that means. Dumbaaassss
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:24 pm
Enyi wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:06 pm

I don’t know who “you guys” are…I don’t remember appointing Musa captain or not…

Musa is YOUR NATIONAL TEAM captain. FACT!!

let Musa do his job.
Ok Boss
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

To me it makes more sense to call up Moffi now, then drop Kelechi if he doesn't recover on time.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Go ahead and switch him now so that the new guy can come to camp early. The guy is not going to be match fit. He hasn't play a game for over a month and he is coming off a muscle injury.

Babadee
Egg
Egg

Post by Babadee »

olu wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:49 am To me it makes more sense to call up Moffi now, then drop Kelechi if he doesn't recover on time.
I wouldn’t drop him.

I would keep him to return he looks close and he maybe used in 2 nd round if SE qualify.

Also important is to use up the remaining 2 spots for either Moffi or Dessers

And Nathan Tella or Dele bashiru
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

While I’m not the biggest Nacho fan, he plays a unique role in our team. I wouldn’t replace him until the deadline. Give him every chance to get fit.

By the way I don’t see Moffi as the best replacement for him. We have enough Moffi types in the team.

By the way, I would picked Moffi ahead of Sadiq, but let’s not start that fight now.

If Nacho is unfit, replace him with someone like Tella or Orban.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

[media] [/media]
hi Dammy,

Hi bro, we play Guinea on Monday 8 January 2024
I am happy
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

He should not be in the list. The guy is not fit and certainly not match fit. Peseiro is just being lazy….

Call up Akor Adam’s or Terence Moffi or Chuba Akpom..

Iheanacho cannot offer anything in the next AFCON.

Ndidi is a bigger miss than him
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Enyi wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:23 am
He should not be in the list. The guy is not fit and certainly not match fit. Peseiro is just being lazy….

Chuba is the most natural replacement.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

ohenhen1 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:54 am

Go ahead and switch him now so that the new guy can come to camp early. The guy is not going to be match fit. He hasn't play a game for over a month and he is coming off a muscle injury.
he played against ipswich on 12/26
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

King Futcha wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:27 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:54 am

he played against ipswich on 12/26
stop wasting your time with ohene, he tells too many lies on CE. I do not get how many CE folks keep falling for his made up post. This is well known for many years on these forums.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:40 am
[media] [/media]
hi Dammy,

Thank you. Which Guinea? And after we play Guinea, what other games are we playing there? Appreciate it.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Enyi wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:23 am

I actually prefer a midfider like Nwakili.

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:48 pm
Dammy wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:40 am
[media] [/media]
hi Dammy,

Thank you. Which Guinea? And after we play Guinea, what other games are we playing there? Appreciate it.
It’s better than nothing bro! We didn’t play any friendlies before the 2021 AFCON.
I am happy
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Guess one friendly is better than nothing
Last edited by olu on Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.