Yusuf on his debut

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ugbowo
Egg
Egg
Re: Yusuf on his debut

Post by Ugbowo »

I made my observation about Yusuf on another thread but i will copy it here.

He needs more refining/coaching. He’s a player who can do a job
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CHEERFUL NEWS....Alhassan available for Game #2

Post by danfo driver »

Cellular wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:31 pm
ANC wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:52 am lets see how long this love fest last
There's always your kind.

When people are praising someone for a good performance you are busy holding out to wait for when he fails.

Where do they get people like you? :veryangry: :curse:
you should ask ANC when was the last time they praised him at work. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Person wey dey punch in and punch out, just to do the bare minimum. :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

When people are praising someone for a good performance you are busy holding out to wait for when he fails.

:lol:

Oh dear, you misunderstand.
Someone had recently opened a thread saying Oshimen is the worse thing on the face of the earth, just after one game. Osimhen of all people!
I was just pointing out how fickle people can be.
I do not wish any of these players ill.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

ANC wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:30 pm

:lol:

Oh dear, you misunderstand.
Someone had recently opened a thread saying Oshimen is the worse thing on the face of the earth, just after one game. Osimhen of all people!
I was just pointing out how fickle people can be.
I do not wish any of these players ill.
:thumb: :thumb:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:52 pm

you should ask ANC when was the last time they praised him at work. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Person wey dey punch in and punch out, just to do the bare minimum. :lol: :lol:

:rotf:
Based on what I have been reading on this forum, I still wonder how Aribo has turned into the worst player on Earth.
One minute, you are all praising a player, and the next minute, some would even go as far as wishing them injuries.
Yes, let's see how long this love fest lasts. Meanwhile, I wish him continued success.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Cellular wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:24 pm
txj wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:52 pm Ironically, I thought Onyeka was our most consistent and effective player...
Which Onyeka?

The traffic cone?

Abeg dress jor... as in SHIFT! :sad:
Onyeka was piss poor and was the main reason EG scored.
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

vancity eagle wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:13 pm
Cellular wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:24 pm
txj wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:52 pm Ironically, I thought Onyeka was our most consistent and effective player...
Which Onyeka?

The traffic cone?

Abeg dress jor... as in SHIFT! :sad:
Onyeka was piss poor and was the main reason EG scored.
Was he was playing by himself? It's statements like this that diminishes your contributions.

Just look at (goal chopping) as a whole and tell if the team showed the defensive discipline to
prevent that goal. What I see on that EG goal is the scorer (stretched-out on a recliner :o :shock: ) on
top of our 18-yard box, and slotting the ball past three flat footed SE defenders blocking the
goalkeeper's view.

Again, we have talents but they lack the discipline and focus required of a team.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ANC wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:41 pm

Based on what I have been reading on this forum, I still wonder how Aribo has turned into the worst player on Earth.
One minute, you are all praising a player, and the next minute, some would even go as far as wishing them injuries.
Yes, let's see how long this love fest lasts. Meanwhile, I wish him continued success.
You should review the comments made by Thibaurt Courtois and understand his reasoning. He broke it down very well, as to why its important not to invite players who get relegated.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:36 pm

You should review the comments made by Thibaurt Courtois and understand his reasoning. He broke it down very well, as to why its important not to invite players who get relegated.
Did VO9 get relegated too?
You are missing the point.
Many on this forum are quick to discard a player after a couple of poor games.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ANC wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:49 pm
danfo driver wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:36 pm

Did VO9 get relegated too?
You are missing the point.
Many on this forum are quick to discard a player after a couple of poor games.
Okay, guess we are talking about two different things. I was SOLELY referring to your comment about Aribo - when you said he was praised before, but now he is vilified. And my response to that is that he got relegated. And you should read Courtois' comment about what happens to relegated players.