WHY ALL THESE NONSENSE?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

naija4ever
Egg
Egg
Location: Latitude 14' 40 N Longitude 90' 31 W(Nollywood 4Ever)
WHY ALL THESE NONSENSE?

Post by naija4ever »

Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Engr-Zandre Posted: May 1 2004, 11:26 AM

Junior Lion

Group: Members
Member No.: 61

Hi Folks(paysans only),

Eto'o got what he deserved.without missing words he was great in 2003.He did alot for both his club n country,but guys did put patriotism infront of facts.Others should try next year.Even the players5JJ n Drogba) knew Eto'o was the best,they never made the trip to Y'de,they've no excuss Eto'o did come with his President on a special flight the same day of the ceremony and left immediately after, to take part in his team match .
I remember I said it here that are jealous neigbours aren't with us.they want our down fall.When it comes to a bad news concerning pays ,they'll rush to write n paste rubbish ,but when it comes to some good stuff they shy away.where are they?

http://www.camfoot.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2363

http://www.camfoot.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2361

Are these really necessary? Especially when those cabals at CAF made a mockery of the award? And still NFA were supporting this Issa to be president of FIFA :x :? 8) . I cry for naija, I lamment for naija, I weep for naija, I sorry for naija :? :oops: :wink: :( :? . I dont even want to say more about the APOY 2004, some people said it was based on 2003 performances, one wonders why the ceremony was postponed till End of April.
As far as other footy experts are concerned this award was just more than a JOKE :evil: . Little wonder nobody respects anything coming out of Africa.
Anyway I blame naija, cos if they had acted when they were supposed during the BAKASSI issue these nonsense wont be happening .
NEPOTISM is still being practised in african footy at this level/age? :x
This is daylight robbery to say the least.
Congrats to Eto' o and his granny -Issa Hayatou for a job well done :wink:
Schillachi wrote:Thanks Ghana. I hope this defeat will forever cure us of our colonial mentality when it comes to Coaches...

mystic wrote:
Now, we can criticise CCC for this, that and the other - some of which is warranted, and some of which is complete hogwash. But, in my view, these are the prinicipal areas in which he has been a disappointment.
All the same, I salute Christian Chukwu for his efforts, his selflessness and his hard work. He has served his country to the best of his ability. The predicament that we are in, right now, is not soley of his making and we should all keep that in mind.

The two players are in different worlds. Ade is too young to be compared to Kanu. Kanu has been around and has raked in laurels upon laurels. If he is not scoring, he is assisting; and if he is not, he is entertaining ... one of the finest players in the world. Please for past times, compare Kanu to Brazilian Socrates..bbc606
Rogermilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Rogermilla »

naija4ever, whats your beef here. Somebody expresses his mind that he preffered Eto'o over OGA, and whats your beef with that?
"History shows that this club has had very few strikers like him. I do not know if there has ever been anyone like him before. What I do know is that Barcelona should erect a statue for him. Samuel was a fundamental player here in recent years and was key to all of the titles that the team won."

Andres Iniesta, August 2009
naija4ever
Egg
Egg

Post by naija4ever »

Rogermilla wrote:naija4ever, whats your beef here. Somebody expresses his mind that he preffered Eto'o over OGA, and whats your beef with that?
That Engr Zendre's expression was really a nice way to express things. Anyway u people can go and continue celebrating the HIJACKING OF APOY 2004 I dont have much to say, I just blame our FA, they r morons for even supporting Issa during the FIFA elections :( :? :evil: :wink:
Schillachi wrote:Thanks Ghana. I hope this defeat will forever cure us of our colonial mentality when it comes to Coaches...

mystic wrote:
Now, we can criticise CCC for this, that and the other - some of which is warranted, and some of which is complete hogwash. But, in my view, these are the prinicipal areas in which he has been a disappointment.
All the same, I salute Christian Chukwu for his efforts, his selflessness and his hard work. He has served his country to the best of his ability. The predicament that we are in, right now, is not soley of his making and we should all keep that in mind.

The two players are in different worlds. Ade is too young to be compared to Kanu. Kanu has been around and has raked in laurels upon laurels. If he is not scoring, he is assisting; and if he is not, he is entertaining ... one of the finest players in the world. Please for past times, compare Kanu to Brazilian Socrates..bbc606
naija4ever
Egg
Egg

Post by naija4ever »

Rogermilla wrote:naija4ever, whats your beef here. Somebody expresses his mind that he preffered Eto'o over OGA, and whats your beef with that?
Mind you Rogermilla, I never had anything against Eto' o and will never have. My beef is with those cabals and their head at CAF. I have been an admirer of Eto'o, anyway it wasnt his fault that the award was given to him. The least I want to read is camerounians gloating over NEPOTISM,INJUSTICE, PREJUDICE et al :evil: :x :? :(

mystic wrote:

Rogermilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Rogermilla »

naija4ever wrote:
That Engr Zendre's expression was really a nice way to express things. Anyway u people can go and continue celebrating the HIJACKING OF APOY 2004 I dont have much to say, I just blame our FA, they r morons for even supporting Issa during the FIFA elections :( :? :evil: :wink:

FYI, The AFOY is for 2003 and not 2004.
"History shows that this club has had very few strikers like him. I do not know if there has ever been anyone like him before. What I do know is that Barcelona should erect a statue for him. Samuel was a fundamental player here in recent years and was key to all of the titles that the team won."

naija4ever
Egg
Egg

Post by naija4ever »

Rogermilla wrote:
naija4ever wrote:

FYI, The AFOY is for 2003 and not 2004.
Thanks for remind me :roll: :shock:

mystic wrote:

SAwosika
Egg
Egg

Post by SAwosika »

Bantu(s) Junior Lion/Rogermilla/Makanaky posit:
I remember I said it here that are jealous neigbours aren't with us.they want our down fall.
You, rogermilla and makanaky must be taking in the MILE HIGH..... LITERARILY :lol: :D ... not to worry the coming generation of Nigerian leaders will be of the Tunde Idiagbon mode (remember him and OPERATION SEADOG... he scared the sh-t out of you) and we will resolve all the issues once and for all (by the way make sure the cowardly French gaddems or ganderms... whatever you call those f-gs) are there with you... F--king diseased rhinozerous peasants!! :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted:
Last edited by SAwosika on Sat May 01, 2004 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mudi E
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mudi E »

Didn't Okocha save Bolton from relegation in 2003? What's this Eto'o had a better 2003 than Okocha. All that dazzling display and goals Okocha scored for Bolton all goes for not? Haba people!
Nigeria shall wallop the dormitable lions
Makanaky
Egg
Egg

Post by Makanaky »

naija4ever whats your agenda? Of all the threads on Camfoot you had to choose the one written by Engr Zendre.
Nkono, Kunde, Massing, Tataw, Ebwelle , Pagal,Mbida, Mfede, Mbouh,Makanaky,Kana-Biyik,Oman-Biyik, Ekeke, Milla,.....Too Strong to be Intimidated, Too Stong to be defeated! Indomitable!!!! Marc Viven-Foe R.I.P!!!
Rogermilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Rogermilla »

SAwosika wrote:Bantu(s) Junior Lion/Rogermilla/Makanaky posit:
I remember I said it here that are jealous neigbours aren't with us.they want our down fall.
You, rogermilla and makanaky must be taking in the MILE HIGH..... LITERARILY :lol: :D ... not to worry the coming generation of Nigerian leaders will be of the Tunde Idiagbon mode (remember him and OPERATION SEADOG... he scared the sh-t out of you) and we will resolve all the issues once and for all (by the way make sure the cowardly French gaddems or ganderms... whatever you call those f-gs) are there with you... F--king diseased rhinozerous peasants!! :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted:
No need for any insults here, Etoó is the best in 2003, like it or not. This is no Francophone VS Anglophone stuff. You better recognize.

theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Rogermilla wrote: No need for any insults here, Etoó is the best in 2003, like it or not. This is no Francophone VS Anglophone stuff. You better recognize.
Rogermilla, have you heard from PUMA yet...I mean about the alleged official approval letter from FIFA? :P
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Rogermilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Rogermilla »

The Yemester, I posted PUMA's atatement here about two days ago.

theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

I read it and it only confirms that FIFA were telling the truth.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
naija4ever
Egg
Egg

Post by naija4ever »

Makanaky wrote:naija4ever whats your agenda? Of all the threads on Camfoot you had to choose the one written by Engr Zendre.
Makanaky, I only read the ones that concern naija, I care less about whatever u people r ranting there about the already domitablle and devourable lions :roll: :) :? :evil: . And mind you CE is for discussion and not gossips/bikerings about how naija hate cameroun like u people do at Camfoots :x :evil: :? . If u people dont support what that moron called Zendre wrote how come nobody condems it most of the time? So u people can continue to gloat over the gift ur father Issa gave Eto' o, I never do the same when my father gives me any gifts cos there is nothing special there. One day Issa wont be there, and we will see how things will go with cameroun footy. In ANC 2000, ikpeba's penalty was denied cos of the same reasons, now Foe's(R.I.P) family has been given so much, while Okwaraji died while playing for ANC qualifiers and a dime was never given to his family, same applied to Zambian teams' families, all these cos CAF is made up of nonenties and headed by a very NEPOTIC and BIASED ISSA :evil: :x :? :( 8) :oops: .
Makanaky can u tell us the difference b/w Foe's death and others who were never compensated, even though Foe's family compensations came from CAF's coffers which were contributed by all african countries?
Why should Foe's death be more important then others? :? :( :cry: . Once again i still blame naija more so those idiots at NFA for keeping quiet and even supporting Issa against Blater in the FIFA elections, he wasnt worth it at all giventhe way he has been running that CAF as if its his/ and cameroun's birthright. one day all these will come to an end and we will see who laughs last :cry: :wink:

mystic wrote: