I hereby resign my membership until I get an apology

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Gboye77
Egg
Egg

Post by Gboye77 »

And Roger you will notice that for every person you find pissed ofF at Eto'o's selection as APOY there are two people who congratulated him. All of us were merely having fun at your expense.

Peace
SUYA

Post by SUYA »

Kai Roger...wipe the egg of ur face . I hope u dont own a drivers license and that ur wife drives u around ................ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tolu

Post by Tolu »

ROGER
I DELETED IT BECAUSE IT DOES NOT IN ANY WAY REPRESENT FAIRNESS.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

SAwosika,

Pity you didn't have the sense of judgement in the first place dude with your daft comments on "Bantus". You can say whatever you want but i reserve the right to come right back at you. I probably won't cos with the way you immaturely proclaim your ethnicity/Nationality i sense you're not worth my time.

Btw; I think i'll pass on kissing your backside; make ureself usefull - bend over and do it your self.
Rogermilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Rogermilla »

SUYA wrote:Kai Roger...wipe the egg of ur face . I hope u dont own a drivers license and that ur wife drives u around ................ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Suya, its all good bro. It was just a little confusion, but I am happy with the way Mystic handled the situation, not like the rest who were posting insults here and there. Anyway lt this thread die down now. I think we all understand the confusion.
"History shows that this club has had very few strikers like him. I do not know if there has ever been anyone like him before. What I do know is that Barcelona should erect a statue for him. Samuel was a fundamental player here in recent years and was key to all of the titles that the team won."

Andres Iniesta, August 2009
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

Rogermilla wrote:
SUYA wrote:Kai Roger...wipe the egg of ur face . I hope u dont own a drivers license and that ur wife drives u around ................ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Suya, its all good bro. It was just a little confusion, but I am happy with the way Mystic handled the situation, not like the rest who were posting insults here and there. Anyway lt this thread die down now. I think we all understand the confusion.
No need to generalize. I haven't and will never insult you. I just suggested that you apologize to those you accused. That IMHO is not asking too much. With that said, I have got nothing but love for you and I am quite certain you know that much.
naija4ever
Egg
Egg
Location: Latitude 14' 40 N Longitude 90' 31 W(Nollywood 4Ever)

Post by naija4ever »

Rogermilla wrote:
mystic wrote:Roger Milla,

In my book you have been a class guy and a great contributor to this forum. However, as a longstanding member of this forum I would have expected you to have handled this matter in a better way.

First and foremost you never made a proper inquiry to the mods as to what happened to your picture. Rather you assumed the worst from the outset and came out swinging and threatening to leave the forum. Why didn't you just simply ask what had happened to your pic instead of dropping all manner of accusations on our doorstep?

As far as I'm concerned, if you like, apologize, don't apologize or give a half apology. I don't wish to belabour the matter any more than is necessary. I would just urge you to be more prudent in you judgement in the future.

And for the record, moderators have better things to do with their time than to be deleting and undeleting pics.
Mystic, I understand your claim. Yeah, that is where I made the mistake, I would have inquired what happened. The problem was that due to the way people were reacting to Eto's winning and the insults left and right, I felt somebody might have felt insulted and removed it. But I have just found out that it was something to do with my work computer. I apologize to whoever has been hurt by this post. I expected replies like yours and not insults. Yes I made a mistake, which I admit it, but all the insults people have been throwing at me are uncalled for.
Thank you.
Thats my man :lol: :D :o :shock: . Now I beleive u r a true african and not a yankee. Kudos for the bold step taken to do this. I respect you for this. Peace, and besides nobody really insulted you. U started the issue by calling people: petty and some stuffs like that. Anyway bygone is bygone, no hard feelings. People reacting to Eto' o's award nothwithstanding we r all bros :D :lol: . Like I said congrats to him from the bottom of my hearts since nobody can change the situation, lets move forward.Peace :wink: :lol: 8) :shock:
Schillachi wrote:Thanks Ghana. I hope this defeat will forever cure us of our colonial mentality when it comes to Coaches...

mystic wrote:
Now, we can criticise CCC for this, that and the other - some of which is warranted, and some of which is complete hogwash. But, in my view, these are the prinicipal areas in which he has been a disappointment.
All the same, I salute Christian Chukwu for his efforts, his selflessness and his hard work. He has served his country to the best of his ability. The predicament that we are in, right now, is not soley of his making and we should all keep that in mind.

The two players are in different worlds. Ade is too young to be compared to Kanu. Kanu has been around and has raked in laurels upon laurels. If he is not scoring, he is assisting; and if he is not, he is entertaining ... one of the finest players in the world. Please for past times, compare Kanu to Brazilian Socrates..bbc606
scholl
Egg
Egg

Post by scholl »

Rogermilla wrote:
Milla, I don't care about the insults but failing to admit that you smoked weed is annoying. :D :P
marloski
Egg
Egg

Post by marloski »

Kai. One shine shine bobo picture and we want start another bakassi. Roger my man no worries. Na so e dey be sometimes eh. Jus take cold water rub ya face from all the slaps. You be aaaiiiirt!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
SAwosika
Egg
Egg

Post by SAwosika »

Mystic wrote:
Sawosika:

Comments such as these are not welcomed on this board, and if you wish to remain member of this forum I would refrain from such detestable remarks in the future. Rogermilla is a longstanding member of this forum who has contributed immensely to this community (in more ways than just money) and as such, should not be subjected to this drivel. Indeed, none of our Cameroonian brothers should ever have to read that type of crap in this forum!
Look here Airwolex, I do have the humility and the sense of judgement to heed a fair advice, but do not take your passive idiosyncracies too far by using such hogwashric terms as TRIBALIST... for your information OSD was a Nigerian Military expedition not a tribal one... and by the way, I am a damn proud Nigerian from a veritable Yoruba ethnic nationality and unlike you.... I have the ability to originate a thought rather than second or third one; I also do have a sense of humility that allows me to weigh issues where necessary and furthermore I am not some Cameroon apologist as I could care less about who they are, what they are or what they stand for in as far they (whoever they may be) do not mess with my peolple... Rogermilla... I actually apologize to you and any other offended forumites, as I did let my emotions get the best of me, and to airwolex k-ss my Bl-ck a-s
Mystic, First of all, if you had taken the time to read through the threads, you would have seen my apology (highlighted) to your Cameroonian in-law. Hence, your caustic and altavistically motivated balderdash was not warranted... I DO NOT NEED to browse your forum or contribute to it to make my life complete. There is freedom of speech I believe and I do not think that most of what I wrote is even half as bad as the level of discussional paltriness I have seen here sometimes. You were way out of line and out of your league... and in concert with your request (I actually just saw your post today 05-08-04 as I was out of town on business) I did delete my contributions to your forum by inserting N/A in the comments sections (do apologize for any sort of discordance as a function of the inserts). I wish you and the forum well.

The Nigerian... A Jewel of Inestimable Value
mystic

Post by mystic »

SAwosika wrote:Mystic wrote:
Sawosika:

Comments such as these are not welcomed on this board, and if you wish to remain member of this forum I would refrain from such detestable remarks in the future. Rogermilla is a longstanding member of this forum who has contributed immensely to this community (in more ways than just money) and as such, should not be subjected to this drivel. Indeed, none of our Cameroonian brothers should ever have to read that type of crap in this forum!
Look here Airwolex, I do have the humility and the sense of judgement to heed a fair advice, but do not take your passive idiosyncracies too far by using such hogwashric terms as TRIBALIST... for your information OSD was a Nigerian Military expedition not a tribal one... and by the way, I am a damn proud Nigerian from a veritable Yoruba ethnic nationality and unlike you.... I have the ability to originate a thought rather than second or third one; I also do have a sense of humility that allows me to weigh issues where necessary and furthermore I am not some Cameroon apologist as I could care less about who they are, what they are or what they stand for in as far they (whoever they may be) do not mess with my peolple... Rogermilla... I actually apologize to you and any other offended forumites, as I did let my emotions get the best of me, and to airwolex k-ss my Bl-ck a-s
Mystic, First of all, if you had taken the time to read through the threads, you would have seen my apology (highlighted) to your Cameroonian in-law. Hence, your caustic and altavistically motivated balderdash was not warranted... I DO NOT NEED to browse your forum or contribute to it to make my life complete. There is freedom of speech I believe and I do not think that most of what I wrote is even half as bad as the level of discussional paltriness I have seen here sometimes. You were way out of line and out of your league... and in concert with your request (I actually just saw your post today 05-08-04 as I was out of town on business) I did delete my contributions to your forum by inserting N/A in the comments sections (do apologize for any sort of discordance as a function of the inserts). I wish you and the forum well.

The Nigerian... A Jewel of Inestimable Value

Sawosika:

No need to run off in a huff. The language that I used in my post was not meant to make you feel unwelcome in these parts (you are more than welcome). Rather, it was meant to convey in the strongest possible terms how out of bounds your comments were.

Have a blessed Saturday!

Regards,
Mystic.
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

This is the greatest scandal since _ _ _ _ _ threatended to quit because someone said they'd release their dogs :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: