Vindave is the best of all Cybers----

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Kelechi
Egg
Egg
Vindave is the best of all Cybers----

Post by Kelechi »

Vindave I just found out that you are the best of all on this forum-----why ? you bring the best soccer news.

Not to forget---that your new avater get two young ladies(if my eyes are not faking me)-----How been those ladies I know say one go be ya own----other one we no be your own make una put bigger picture or fit PM me about that one -----since yetty mama we never see anyone like yours for this place o----
For a child of God, silence in the face of problem is an act of ignorance
KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

The babes on that avatar are the Williams sisters
. . . all about the players. Total posts: 725 and counting. . .

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

I love Arsenal. Such entertainment!! The kind of soccer we want for the kind of results we hate!!!
---Polly waxes lyrical after Burnley nyansh the ARSE
VINDAVE
Re: Vindave is the best of all Cybers----

Post by VINDAVE »

Kelechi wrote:Vindave I just found out that you are the best of all on this forum-----why ? you bring the best soccer news.

Not to forget---that your new avater get two young ladies(if my eyes are not faking me)-----How been those ladies I know say one go be ya own----other one we no be your own make una put bigger picture or fit PM me about that one -----since yetty mama we never see anyone like yours for this place o----
Take the SHORT ONE and leave the other
Kelechi
Egg
Egg

Post by Kelechi »

Vindave that one na be am-----William sisters------men my eyes don finish me today---

shei----thanks KOC.

I am sorry forumites----I change my mind------I do not think Vindave is the best.

I am saying---Vindave you are good enough to be on this forum period. Not the best.

Best is yet to come.
For a child of God, silence in the face of problem is an act of ignorance
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Na mi bi the best.... 8)
Soldier of Fortune...
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

Kelechi wrote:Vindave that one na be am-----William sisters------men my eyes don finish me today---

shei----thanks KOC.

I am sorry forumites----I change my mind------I do not think Vindave is the best.

I am saying---Vindave you are good enough to be on this forum period. Not the best.

Best is yet to come.
Kelechi, Ok! since you don't like the W.sister, take this, it list it matches your prequisite. And pls. give me back my best award now.