Barcelona 4-1 Espanyol (Ronaldinho dey craze man!)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

AreaStarr
Egg
Egg
Location: By the Bar as usual hand full of liquor puffing on a sweet swisher!
Barcelona 4-1 Espanyol (Ronaldinho dey craze man!)

Post by AreaStarr »

Is anyone else watching this game? Ronaldinho is turning on the style with some outrageous touches! This is why I watch the game of football.
Akure4Life
Egg
Egg

Post by Akure4Life »

Cant watch that game and Spurs Vs Lakers at the same time.
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

Akure4Life wrote:Cant watch that game and Spurs Vs Lakers at the same time.
Akure4life yes you can I am swithcing over between Sky Sports 1 and Sky Sports Xtra. :lol:

So far Ronaldinho is more interesting that Shaq, Kobe and company.

Areastar little Ronaldo is simply magic did you see that ridiculous no look pass.
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
Nigelo
Egg
Egg

Post by Nigelo »

Watched the match, Ronaldinho was awesome, pity Manure wasted the opportunity to buy him.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Tinaye,

u gotta be watching an old lakers game then. its war in the west man.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

Nigelo wrote:Watched the match, Ronaldinho was awesome, pity Manure wasted the opportunity to buy him.
It was Ronaldinho who rejected Manure. Not the other way around :mrgreen:.
oluwaseye the 1st.
Egg
Egg

Post by oluwaseye the 1st. »

On the basis of tonites performance and generally throughout the season, Manu should have broken the bank to buy this guy, rather than the Okrika version of Ronaldo which they paid 12 million smackeroos to secure, or Djemba- Djemba, so poor they named him twice. David Bellion more like David Bull****. Kleberson, are they really sure they bought the right one?

Anyway thank God Spurs escaped relegation, after securing only 2 points from the the last 30. If David pleat is not fired at the end of the season along with Dean Richards, Anderton, Poyet, Ziege, Doherty, Gardener, Carr, Keller and a few other fringe players, our relegation is as guaranteed as day light next season.
Truth needs no support system, it can stand firmly on its legs!!

COYS
Guv007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Guv007 »

Tinaye wrote:
Akure4life yes you can I am swithcing over between Sky Sports 1 and Sky Sports Xtra. :lol:

Areastar little Ronaldo is simply magic did you see that ridiculous no look pass.
...add the Snooker final as well.
Red Dwarf - Legion

Rimmer: Step up to Red Alert
Kryten: Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.
Rimmer: There's always some excuse, isn't there?
Mudi E
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mudi E »

Ronaldinho is ruling the world of football at the moment. He learnt that no look pass and some other moves from the master....Jay Jay Okocha at PSG.
Nigeria shall wallop the dormitable lions
Taka
Egg
Egg

Post by Taka »

Mudi E wrote:Ronaldinho is ruling the world of football at the moment. He learnt that no look pass and some other moves from the master....Jay Jay Okocha at PSG.
Learnt what from jay jay? PLEASE!!!!! are you kidding me? did you see this guy when he played in the brazilian league? this guy has done the craziest things i have ever seen with the ball. stuff jay jay cannot EVER pull off in a tense game
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Taka wrote:
Mudi E wrote:Ronaldinho is ruling the world of football at the moment. He learnt that no look pass and some other moves from the master....Jay Jay Okocha at PSG.
Learnt what from jay jay? PLEASE!!!!! are you kidding me? did you see this guy when he played in the brazilian league? this guy has done the craziest things i have ever seen with the ball. stuff jay jay cannot EVER pull off in a tense game
Guy, leave emotions out of this. If u're charging JJ of pulling off stunts during the most tense of games...then he's guilty as charged. But to say JJ cannot EVER, pleeeeease.
Mankinka
Egg
Egg
Re: Barcelona 4-1 Espanyol (Ronaldinho dey craze man!)

Post by Mankinka »

AreaStarr wrote:Is anyone else watching this game? Ronaldinho is turning on the style with some outrageous touches! This is why I watch the game of football.
I watched the game. some of the thing this guy comes up with are are of the hook. The guy is a real showman. Barcelona the sleeping giant has been reawakened.
Mankinka
Egg
Egg

Post by Mankinka »

I am a big Jay-Jay fan as well but lets keep it real, I am damn sure Ronaldhinho learnt those tricks back in Brazil. I have never seen Jay-Jay do some of the things this guy can do.
Mankinka
Egg
Egg

Post by Mankinka »

oluwaseye the 1st. wrote:On the basis of tonites performance and generally throughout the season, Manu should have broken the bank to buy this guy, rather than the Okrika version of Ronaldo which they paid 12 million smackeroos to secure, or Djemba- Djemba, so poor they named him twice. David Bellion more like David Bull****. Kleberson, are they really sure they bought the right one?

Anyway thank God Spurs escaped relegation, after securing only 2 points from the the last 30. If David pleat is not fired at the end of the season along with Dean Richards, Anderton, Poyet, Ziege, Doherty, Gardener, Carr, Keller and a few other fringe players, our relegation is as guaranteed as day light next season.
I agree Manchester Utd should have broken the bank to try and get this guy, there are certain players where money should just not be an obstacle.
Mankinka
Egg
Egg

Post by Mankinka »

platinum wrote:Tinaye,

u gotta be watching an old lakers game then. its war in the west man.
I switched over to the Lakers games afterwards and boy what a contest, that SA Spurs defence is mean. Parker and Duncan impressed me even though I wanted the Lakers to win.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Please, watch the Bolton game yesterday and you will see that Jay Jay is king.
Makanaky
Egg
Egg

Post by Makanaky »

airwolex wrote:Please, watch the Bolton game yesterday and you will see that Jay Jay is king.
Oga is second to none. I doubt Ronaldinho could replicate that famous move against Parlour.
Nkono, Kunde, Massing, Tataw, Ebwelle , Pagal,Mbida, Mfede, Mbouh,Makanaky,Kana-Biyik,Oman-Biyik, Ekeke, Milla,.....Too Strong to be Intimidated, Too Stong to be defeated! Indomitable!!!! Marc Viven-Foe R.I.P!!!
Motown
Egg
Egg

Post by Motown »

Guys please stop comparing JJ to Ronaldinho, in terms of skill no doubt little Ronaldo has it and he covers the field better than your supposed Oga wey nor dey consistent.
mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mastermind »

Taka wrote:
go and rewatch ANC 1994 FINAL game, see what he did to evans sakala. Go and watch WC 1994 against Italy, see what okocha did to all Italian defence. Okocha is best entertainer alive.
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

true true Okocha is unbelievably skilled, but Ronaldihno has some touches on the ball even Okocha can't touch.

Oh by the way someone was yabbing manure's Ronaldo, Omo the boy na player with a capital P.

Just my opinon
MCTID... We don't play that weak stuff.
La Reussi
Egg
Egg

Post by La Reussi »

Ronaldinho is the best player in the world right now.I dare anyone to disagree :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

LA Reussi
In all things and every situation, give thanks to God.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Cheii this guy is playing at an unbelievable level right now kaii... Kudos to Barcelona and happy my main man Frank Rijkaard is finally doing well.
Soldier of Fortune...
Mzekezeke
Egg
Egg

Post by Mzekezeke »

Tinaye wrote:

I saw that pass man, I thought it was only in basketball where they did the no-look pass. Ronaldinho is a born showman.
Patrick Ntsoelengo,Nelson Dladla,Petros Nzimande, Abednigo Ngcobo,Doctor Khumalo,Vusi Lamola,Gerald Dlamini,Simom Lehoko,Silvester Kole,Lucas Radebe,Jan Lichaba, Leonard Likoebe,Edson Mguyo, Arie Khongoane,Marks Maponyanye,Donald Khuse, Jabu Pule, Mark Tovey, Zebulon Nhlapo,Gabriel Tikkie Khoza,Moran Khulu,Michael Dlamini,Johannes Mofokeng, Wellinton Manyathi,Jingles Perreira....... to be continued....Amhakhosi Kaizer Chiefs!!!!!!!