Okocha as a defender

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kaycee2g
Okocha as a defender

Post by kaycee2g »

After watching the Bolton v. Leeds game (live i must add), i realised that JJ has the best work-rate in that bolton team. He was always found Defending, and at a point he was the last man. When smith took the ball past Barness, and ran towards goal, JJ was the last man in the box, and cooly stopped Smith.

When his team mates lost the ball, most of them ( for some funny reason) just walked away, while JJ tried to win the ball back.

I am impressed at his work rate, and his leadership was very clear for all to see. I am deeply impressed.
marloski
Egg
Egg

Post by marloski »

Nuff said. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

However going to Boltons message board on the BBC'S 606 forum will just sicken you. Those biatches don't know the worth of what they have period. 8) 8) 8)
Ziontrain
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ziontrain »

Meanwhile they keep talking that mess about "you cant play Okocha and Rivaldo in the same side". You kidding me, if there is a problem its not Okochas work rate - the guy is a DM + playmaker in one!
"Jose Mourinho favoured directness and used to throw Robert Huth or John Terry up front when Chelsea were chasing the game, a ploy associated with the industrial era of English football management."
- The Guardian UK, November 26, 2007