Register your displeasure with Fifa's deduction of 6 points!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Makanaky
Egg
Egg
Register your displeasure with Fifa's deduction of 6 points!

Post by Makanaky »

Register your displeasure with Fifa's deduction of 6 points from the IL's!

http://myindomitablelions.com/
Nkono, Kunde, Massing, Tataw, Ebwelle , Pagal,Mbida, Mfede, Mbouh,Makanaky,Kana-Biyik,Oman-Biyik, Ekeke, Milla,.....Too Strong to be Intimidated, Too Stong to be defeated! Indomitable!!!! Marc Viven-Foe R.I.P!!!
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

Makanaky, If you remove that list from your (oversised) signature, I'll think about it. :P
naija4ever
Egg
Egg
Location: Latitude 14' 40 N Longitude 90' 31 W(Nollywood 4Ever)
Re: Register your displeasure with Fifa's deduction of 6 poi

Post by naija4ever »

Makanaky wrote:Image

Register your displeasure with Fifa's deduction of 6 points from the IL's!

http://myindomitablelions.com/
Makanaky those lists of APOY winners from cameroun are not necessary, u can use it at ur forum with no qualms but using it here, unless u r really looking for outrage/outbusts from some people here . Remember the controversies Eto' o winning APOY 2003 has generated, so for sanity/peace sake why not remove them cos they r more or less inflammatory/incitive to IMHO, ur maturity and discerns are greatly needed here.Otherwise I think this ur thread should be more appropriately posted at the forums where those players in the lists came from. :roll: :wink: :? :x .hmmmmmmmm :roll: :wink: :shock: :x
Last edited by naija4ever on Mon May 03, 2004 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Schillachi wrote:Thanks Ghana. I hope this defeat will forever cure us of our colonial mentality when it comes to Coaches...

mystic wrote:
Now, we can criticise CCC for this, that and the other - some of which is warranted, and some of which is complete hogwash. But, in my view, these are the prinicipal areas in which he has been a disappointment.
All the same, I salute Christian Chukwu for his efforts, his selflessness and his hard work. He has served his country to the best of his ability. The predicament that we are in, right now, is not soley of his making and we should all keep that in mind.

The two players are in different worlds. Ade is too young to be compared to Kanu. Kanu has been around and has raked in laurels upon laurels. If he is not scoring, he is assisting; and if he is not, he is entertaining ... one of the finest players in the world. Please for past times, compare Kanu to Brazilian Socrates..bbc606
PaJimoh

Post by PaJimoh »

I officially register my displeasure at FIFA in the strongest term possible for deducting 6 points from the Indomitable Lions. It shows FIFA has got it all wrong yet again. It should have been 12 points. :lol: :lol: :lol:
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Makanaky,

Why don't you start with the sacked Midoung, Isa Mohammed and the other crooks in FECAFOOT including Shaffer who allowed this to happen in the first place? Why don't you guys admit you guys are wrong?
Soldier of Fortune...
Decky
Egg
Egg

Post by Decky »

Who cares, FIFA can go for all the points, Cameroon deserves that :evil: :evil:
Last edited by Decky on Mon May 03, 2004 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What's the difference between school & life?
In school, you are taught a lesson and given a test.
In life, you are given a test that teaches you a lesson.

A genius is made of 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration.
Guv007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Guv007 »

Take your punishment like a team. :mrgreen:
Red Dwarf - Legion

Rimmer: Step up to Red Alert
Kryten: Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.
Rimmer: There's always some excuse, isn't there?
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

Where can we register our pleasure instead? :mrgreen:
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Do I still sign if I feel the punishment is not severe enough and wanted more than 6 points deducted? :P
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

:lol: :lol: :o :D

Eagle Winged wrote:Where can we register our pleasure instead? :mrgreen:
Soldier of Fortune...
Makanaky
Egg
Egg

Post by Makanaky »

Chei man don tire!
Nkono, Kunde, Massing, Tataw, Ebwelle , Pagal,Mbida, Mfede, Mbouh,Makanaky,Kana-Biyik,Oman-Biyik, Ekeke, Milla,.....Too Strong to be Intimidated, Too Stong to be defeated! Indomitable!!!! Marc Viven-Foe R.I.P!!!
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

Makanaky, I'm sure you know I was only joking. I can't say the same for the others.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

I am ashamed of Cameroon's stupidity. If anything, I am displeased that Camereoonians have not censured their FA for making Africa as a whole look stupid.

Cameroon's action is akin to telling your boss to "GO TO HELL" after reprimanding you for being tardy despite repeated warnings, when you have not secured another employment, or saved enough money to live on until youy can find another job. It is the single most stupid act ever committed by a football FA!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Makanaky
Egg
Egg

Post by Makanaky »

1naija wrote:I am ashamed of Cameroon's stupidity. If anything, I am displeased that Camereoonians have not censured their FA for making Africa as a whole look stupid.

Cameroon's action is akin to telling your boss to "GO TO HELL" after reprimanding you for being tardy despite repeated warnings, when you have not secured another employment, or saved enough money to live on until youy can find another job. It is the single most stupid act ever committed by a football FA!
1naija dishing it out raw as usual. :lol: I share your sentiments about FECAFOOT.
scholl
Egg
Egg

Post by scholl »

Unfortunately, this was a punishment for CAF not Cameroon.
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

This would make sense IF Fifa were Cameroun's boss...it's not a boss-employee thing, it's more like administrator-member
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

nanijoe wrote:
This would make sense IF Fifa were Cameroun's boss...it's not a boss-employee thing, it's more like administrator-member
Pally, in this context, FIFA is indeed Camfoot's boss...even more so.

At least if your boss fire's you, you can look for another job...but if FIFA bans Cameroon, what will Camfoot do? Unless they form their own global federation to rival FIFA, they won't be able to play any competitive game even within Africa as well...and I suspect neither in friendlies.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

nanijoe wrote:
The bottom line is, you pick your battle. You don't act stupid just because, and then cry for support when your action backfires.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Yettycom
Egg
Egg

Post by Yettycom »

u sure this is the right place 4 dat Makanaky.....

anyway i no dey happen with d deduction but i no register anything o.... afterall it could spoil my future ambitions of being FIFA president.... so u understand y i cant get in their black book o....

maybe next time, my guy... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
God is good to me and all who love and follow him.. Amazingly, he's also loving to all those who dont know him. What a mighty God he is!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

PaJimoh wrote:I officially register my displeasure at FIFA in the strongest term possible for deducting 6 points from the Indomitable Lions. It shows FIFA has got it all wrong yet again. It should have been 12 points. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I second that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Blatter na mumu :P :P
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

yettycom wrote:u sure this is the right place 4 dat Makanaky.....

anyway i no dey happen with d deduction but i no register anything o.... afterall it could spoil my future ambitions of being FIFA president.... so u understand y i cant get in their black book o....

Hey my dream in life is to be the next Fifa president not your! So please lay off my job! Alot of countries will have more than points deducted when i am president!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yettycom
Egg
Egg

Post by Yettycom »

Undertaker wrote:
yettycom wrote:u sure this is the right place 4 dat Makanaky.....

Hey my dream in life is to be the next Fifa president not your! So please lay off my job! Alot of countries will have more than points deducted when i am president!
Which job? the one i av already penned down..... Anyway maybe when i finish my 2nd term, u can step in...... :D
God is good to me and all who love and follow him.. Amazingly, he's also loving to all those who dont know him. What a mighty God he is!
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

What? Step in for where? May be i can allow you to be my apprentice and be Sec general! The president job is my and my only. And you can forget the 2 term deal because i intend to stay in office until i die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!