My apologies... re: rankings

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Paveman
Egg
Egg
My apologies... re: rankings

Post by Paveman »

Suya et al:

My apologies for not handing the rankings due to excessive workload. Please tell me if it is still worth my while doing them during the week or if the process has already been completed.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: My apologies... re: rankings

Post by YUJAM »

Paveman wrote:Suya et al:

My apologies for not handing the rankings due to excessive workload. Please tell me if it is still worth my while doing them during the week or if the process has already been completed.
Paveman:
It only takes about 5 mins you know! 8)
Paveman
Egg
Egg

Post by Paveman »

Yujam:

Does it???
I was under the impression that it would take me quite a lot of time.. to research this year's results, friendlies and previous rankings. Tell me what to do
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Paveman:
I tried doing this and even had a formula for it. It proved too time consuming.

I suggest that you look at the list and use your best judgement! The top 10 is pretty much a no brainer!
Paveman wrote:Yujam:

Does it???
I was under the impression that it would take me quite a lot of time.. to research this year's results, friendlies and previous rankings. Tell me what to do
Paveman
Egg
Egg

Post by Paveman »

Yujam Thanks
I was hoping Enugu II would shed more light on it but he never answered my mail.
Cyber Saint

Post by Cyber Saint »

Paveman, don't worry about it, OK
I got you covered, buddy
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

YUJAM, that is the way I went about it too, using judgement rather than using a mathematical formula. Using my mathematical formula, it takes me about 2 hrs to get my rankings done. If only there was enough time in the day to devote to such tasks.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Rogermilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Rogermilla »

Wow thanks Yujam, I have been working on my using this formula since and I am still working on mine. Suya my apologies, just like Paveman, I have been very occupied the past week with work and school. I will do my best to post mine as soon as possible.
"History shows that this club has had very few strikers like him. I do not know if there has ever been anyone like him before. What I do know is that Barcelona should erect a statue for him. Samuel was a fundamental player here in recent years and was key to all of the titles that the team won."

Andres Iniesta, August 2009
Dog Bruno
Egg
Egg

Post by Dog Bruno »

Rogermilla wrote:Wow thanks Yujam, I have been working on my using this formula since and I am still working on mine. Suya my apologies, just like Paveman, I have been very occupied the past week with work and school. I will do my best to post mine as soon as possible.

You still dey post for here?

Pu ssy
You are Your Own Dog
Paveman
Egg
Egg

Post by Paveman »

Sent. Duty done. Caused a few headaches.. I;m curious to see the final list.