Aghahowa Should Be Dropped!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
Aghahowa Should Be Dropped!

Post by YUJAM »

BBC Africa is reporting that Aghahowa will not travel because he was not given a first class ticket. What kind of nonsense is this? I believe CCC should send a strong message that such shenanigans should not be tolerated.

I really think as far as the Eagles are concerned, indiscipline has reached an all time high. It is absolutely nauseating to see grown men behaving like spoiled brats.

Agali and Aiyegbini will do just fine as a starting pair. Aghahowa can go freeze his butt of in Ukraine.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

It's all being corrected now Yujam and as usual the NFA were trying to play a fast one on him..... Kaii let the ANC start abeg to much drama and drama plus distractions upon distractions...
Soldier of Fortune...
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

The NFA tried putting the poor guy on waiting list to FARO. He had already offered to pay his own way but NFA refused. Not his fault.
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Mi5:

Walahi, this is ridiculous. My heart goes out to all the soccer fans who have to deal with this childish petulence.

BTW, were you able to get in touch with Camara Prods in NY?
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

AM SURE THIS IS NO LONGER FROM VANGUARD.

However, on a more serious note, I thought somebody said JAG has already travelled and on a first class yesternight.

Pls. Ayo and MD, Confirm that JAG is already in FARO CAMP.
Thanks.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Yujam:

this issue has been clarified and debated ad nauseum on 2 other threads. I think his main grouse was that he was being offered an excursion ticket, meaning that he would have to wait at the airport to be seated on the plane IF vacant seats remain AFTER other passengers have bean seated. That is NO WAY to treat a national team player. I would not go on a business trip if my job was providing that kind of ticket!

And in the interview he granted, he said he offered to pay for his own ticket, and he did not threaten to return to Ukraine as reported.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Malique:
Thanks for the clarification.
Yujam:

this issue has been clarified and debated ad nauseum on 2 other threads. I think his main grouse was that he was being offered an excursion ticket, meaning that he would have to wait at the airport to be seated on the plane IF vacant seats remain AFTER other passengers have bean seated. That is NO WAY to treat a national team player. I would not go on a business trip if my job was providing that kind of ticket!

And in the interview he granted, he said he offered to pay for his own ticket, and he did not threaten to return to Ukraine as reported.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Yujam,

To much wahala for hia sef...

Yes i left a message will call him again today....

YUJAM wrote:Mi5:

Walahi, this is ridiculous. My heart goes out to all the soccer fans who have to deal with this childish petulence.

BTW, were you able to get in touch with Camara Prods in NY?
Soldier of Fortune...
VINDAVE
Re: Aghahowa Should Be Dropped!

Post by VINDAVE »

YUJAM wrote:BBC Africa is reporting that Aghahowa will not travel because he was not given a first class ticket. What kind of nonsense is this? I believe CCC should send a strong message that such shenanigans should not be tolerated.

I really think as far as the Eagles are concerned, indiscipline has reached an all time high. It is absolutely nauseating to see grown men behaving like spoiled brats.

Agali and Aiyegbini will do just fine as a starting pair. Aghahowa can go freeze his butt of in Ukraine.
Meaning our goals can be numbered in Tunis. God Forbid. YUJAM, pls soft pedda small.
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

YUJAM, you're obssessed with alienating our best strikers. First Martins, and now Aghawonder.
Agali and Aiyegbeni upfront? What a terrible combination! All our goals would have to come from midfield.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Eagle Winged wrote:YUJAM, you're obssessed with alienating our best strikers. First Martins, and now Aghawonder.
Agali and Aiyegbeni upfront? What a terrible combination! All our goals would have to come from midfield.
:lol: :lol: :lol: we may have to depend on Yobo and Enyeama to score our goals
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

EW shut yo #$% up ewu!Dem neevr kick ball and ya moi-moi #$% dey talk crap!Get da hell outtahere!
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

YUJAM wrote:BBC Africa is reporting that Aghahowa will not travel because he was not given a first class ticket. What kind of nonsense is this? I believe CCC should send a strong message that such shenanigans should not be tolerated.

YUJAM, why should our players fly economy class, when even the lowest level NFA official flies first class? We need more players to start behaving like premadona's. To hell with the fans. What have they done for the players lately?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

omey2k4 wrote:EW shut yo #$% up ewu!Dem neevr kick ball and ya moi-moi #$% dey talk crap!Get da hell outtahere!
You crack me up, you really do :mrgreen:.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

EW UR a certified Osongolo on this board! :twisted:
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Gotti

Post by Gotti »

Eagle Winged wrote:YUJAM, you're obssessed with alienating our best strikers. First Martins, and now Aghawonder.
Can you say "mole"?! :shock:
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Gotti and EW:
Funny as this may sound, there is no better combination of forwards in Africa.
Can you say "mole"?!
geminikoat
Egg
Egg

Post by geminikoat »

This shambolic NFA at it again; I am certain they budget for biz class, but to cut the cost and pocket the change they put our heroes on econo. class. I hope JAG goes back to Ukraine if they continue to mal-treat him. It's all gravy tho as Ogunjobi's job would be untenable after a disgaceful ANC which is inevitable!
...but with God all things are possible...
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

YUJAM I want to zero in on your desciption of the guys as grown men. Thats how they should be treated.

Gone are the days of unprofessionalism in football. Either put up with the guy's demands or shut up ( I mean the NFA and not you in that respect)
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
geminikoat
Egg
Egg

Post by geminikoat »

Yujam on the other hand is anti-Naija except if it is an Obodo issue; get behind us devil! :D
...but with God all things are possible...
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Hehehehehe Yujam, stop this nonsense. We will not make it easy for Senegal or Cameroun by dropping our best goal scorer. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Gotti

Post by Gotti »

YUJAM wrote:Gotti and EW:
Funny as this may sound, there is no better combination of forwards in Africa.
YUJAM:
Unless you have quickly forgotten ANC 2002, where that "no better combination of forwards in Africa" ineffectively started the first two games, then you just confirmed my suspicions! :lol:
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Shattap all of you.

Your stars are now well reknown across the continent for their legendary childish petulence. What a shame! :roll:
Yujam on the other hand is anti-Naija except if it is an Obodo issue; get behind us devil!