KG wins MVP

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin
KG wins MVP

Post by juventuss »

Congrats to Kevin for winning this years NBA MVP award
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

Congratulations to KG. You deserve it. 8)
Mudi E
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mudi E »

He has been the best and most consistent most rounded player all year. He's got game!
Nigeria shall wallop the dormitable lions
Nneka
Egg
Egg

Post by Nneka »

Way to go KG! he should enjoy the fame now cuz sacramento will send the wolves packing.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Sorry Nne, but I cant stand Lizard....I mean, #$%$* :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
scholl
Egg
Egg

Post by scholl »

Nneka wrote:Way to go KG! he should enjoy the fame now cuz sacramento will send the wolves packing.
What do you expect? That's for shizzle my nizzle. Sacramento will whala dem both home and away.