Bolton Weedwackers weed out Leeds, Ayo wey you?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

CMS
Eaglet
Eaglet
Bolton Weedwackers weed out Leeds, Ayo wey you?

Post by CMS »

I propose the above name change from "Bolton Wanderers "to "Bolton Weedwackers" :lol: :lol:

Some of the best players that I saw in that game includes J. Pennant who coincidentally belongs to Arsenal. That mini thug Viduka and Allan Smith na wah for them o

Youngsters like Bentley, Jermaine Pennant – currently on loan at Leeds – and young defenders Justin Hoyte and Philippe Senderos can step up after injury-plagued campaigns.

Leeds deserves to be relegated.. Ayo so na Nations league wey you go dey preach your 3-5-2 now?.

Okocha played one of his best games in a while. But that Campos sef. Why does he take him such a long time to pass to Okocha. Thank God for Djorkaeff. They finally played the game on earth. Before na so so patriot missles Bolton dey launch. I actually enjoyed this last game for a change.
http://nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html

Keshi said that before the team arrived South Africa that he told skipper Joseph Yobo that the Eagles were going to win the Cup but the former Everton defender did not believe.
:lol:
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

You shopuld also be wondering why it takes Okocha so long to pass to anyone else 1/2 the time
MCTID... We don't play that weak stuff.