Man pickin don suffer for Nigeria!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

mufu baba iyabo
Egg
Egg
Location: Never mind what u've left behind,keep in mind what u're yet to find"
Man pickin don suffer for Nigeria!!!

Post by mufu baba iyabo »

:) Kontogora: Jos; Ibadan and Lagos.:
Living in what we call "Face me; a face you" :shock: 8 rooms on the left, 8 rooms on the right, with about 50 persons :lol: sharing one toilet (Shalanga :shock: ) if the landlord is generous, different wing go get their own toilet, as the toilet dey full within a short period, the landlord will ask for compuldsory contribution from the tenants to buy salt :twisted: pour inside the toilet, thats if the toilet no be one wey dem put bucket, wey nightsoil men dey come carry for head (Heavy $#% :oops: :oops: ) him too self dey complain say the $#% wey dem they $#% for the house everyday don become too much, na so he abandon "site".

:D Why am narrating this? because i just completed a 4 bedroom duplex for my parent :D :D :D
"Heineken refreshes the parts other beers cannot reach". "Nos nihil effisere non possimus"- "To us Nothing is impossible"

Post by Guest »

But face 2 face na nice place to live at times if they have different toilets for both sides. They are never short of dramas, amebo neighbours and funny fights. I lived in one in Fadeyi. You might want to cook only to find your neighbour using your stove. That's why some people dey carry dem stove enter house after use.
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

so you come here come dey opress us with ya Duplex eh?. shey you happy now? EWU!
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!