CCC CRIES FOR HEEEEEEEEEEELP

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

oluwaseye the 1st.
Egg
Egg
CCC CRIES FOR HEEEEEEEEEEELP

Post by oluwaseye the 1st. »

Daily Independent Online. * Thursday, January 8, 2004.
I have no good goal keepers, Chukwu cries out

By Ben Alaiya

Sports Editor

After a training session in which his tentative number one goalkeeper, Austin Ejide conceded four cheeky free-kicks, Super Eagles boss, Christian Chukwu has again asked the NFA to help him scout for better goalkeepers for the Nations Cup, which is barely to weeks away.

Inside camp sources hinted Daily Independent that the development has led to renewed pressure on former number one keeper, Ike Shorunmu to rescind his decision to quit the national team.

The former Shooting Stars goalkeeper has meanwhile turned down entreaties to be part of the country's Nations Cup team, saying that he has been wrongfully treated in the past and would want to concentrate on his club career.

Chukwu is said to have started the battle for the number one shirt with Vincent Enyeama as his choice but the Enyimba of Aba goalie soon started showing signs that he was not ready for the big task. Other keepers who were given the opportunity to grab the shirt did not also fare better until Ejide arrived camp to steal the show, which he has now lost due to his poor form at Monday's training session in Faro, Portugal. The NFA has meanwhile insisted that there was no such problem in camp as the coaching crew is trying its best to get the best keepers in camp for the Nations Cup.

Copyright© 2002. All Rights Reserved Independent Newspapers Limited
Block5, Plot 7D, Wempco Road, Ogba, P.M.B. 21777, Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria.
www.dailyindependentng.com
e-mail: [email protected]
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I'll say it one more time: Bring Murphy Akanji in. He is our next most experienced GK after Ike. Kai, why is this so freaking hard for CCC to understand?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Gotti

Post by Gotti »

OLUWASEYE:
With all due respect, I doubt the veracity of this report (which was probably "sourced" from the Internet). According to MISTER DOLLY's (who spoke to directly Bello-Osagie) recent report on this forum, the coaches are satisfied with the goalkeepers that they have in camp.

Why can't Nigerian newspapers actually have journalists on ground at the Eagles' training camp. It is a serious indictment of our newspapers. But of course, I suspect that the aim of this 'report' is rather more basic (and unfortunately at least one forummer has already taken the bait).
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Gotti[/color] wrote:OLUWASEYE:
With all due respect, I doubt the veracity of this report (which was probably "sourced" from the Internet). According to MISTER DOLLY's (who spoke to directly Bello-Osagie) recent report on this forum, the coaches are satisfied with the goalkeepers that they have in camp.

Why can't Nigerian newspapers actually have journalists on ground at the Eagles' training camp. It is a serious indictment of our newspapers. But of course, I suspect that the aim of this 'report' is rather more basic (and unfortunately at least one forummer has already taken the bait).
And who will that be :roll: :twisted:?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Hahahahahahaahaa CE has two goalkeepers right now ready to go Voodoo and MYMIND the best there is. I advice CCC to contact CEFA to secure their release and head to Faro quickly... :wink: :wink:

There is nothing to worry about no bi monkey post dem go use for ANC :?: there is nothing to worry about. :P efen mi sef i sabi keep and if na monkey post hahahahahha...... Enyeama fit keep dat wan...
Soldier of Fortune...
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Putz, after almost experimenting us outta Tunisia with no end result for his psychotics tryouts, he is now crying out at the 11th hour about something we all knew eons ago. What a dunce!
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

so what was CCC doing for the past 7 months ? :roll:

FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN
RUn RUn RUn
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
Akamoke

Post by Akamoke »

Any opportunity to attack isnt that right Yemster? :mrgreen:
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]Gotti[/color] wrote:OLUWASEYE:

And who will that be :roll: :twisted:?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you guys are just too comical
Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

I marvel at the contrived dramatization that punctuates journalistic writing in Nigeria "CCC cries for help". What will he do if got anxious? Hyperventilate? Or perhaps foam at the mouth :lol: :lol: .

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]
Ijapa
Egg
Egg

Post by Ijapa »

Why is it that is during the eve of a major Competition do we reralise we need a capable keeper?
You future depends on your dreams: so go to sleep