SWAN AND NIGERIA REFEREE WHICH ASSOCIATION IS MOST CORRUPT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

omo-eko
Egg
Egg
SWAN AND NIGERIA REFEREE WHICH ASSOCIATION IS MOST CORRUPT

Post by omo-eko »

ANYONE AS COMMENTS ABOUT THIS TWO ASSOCIATIONS
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Both of them are corrupt but SWAN is even worse. This guys have been hijacked by the NFA and sports ministry and instead of addressing issues that affects our game they will try to be friends with the crooks in the NFA and sports ministry... :evil:

The referee association use to be okay during the good old days but now that "ENTERTAINMENT MONEY" is the new cake on the block hey anything goes... :lol:
Last edited by MI5 on Fri May 07, 2004 6:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
Soldier of Fortune...
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

omo-eko you dey ask correct questions for here-o!
RAFIOZO
Egg
Egg

Post by RAFIOZO »

omo eko, nemi2002 and M15 make water hang una for teeth for this insult wey una dey insult hard working Nigeria journalists.
ALL MEN ARE BORN EQUAL BUT THEY DON'T STAY THAT WAY FOR LONG.

MEN DON'T GET EVERYTHING THEY PAY FOR IN THIS WORLD BUT WHAT EVER THEY GET, THEY PAY FOR IT.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Rafiozo,

Admit it 90% of Naija journalists are all crooks. Are you one of them?

RAFIOZO wrote:omo eko, nemi2002 and M15 make water hang una for teeth for this insult wey una dey insult hard working Nigeria journalists.
Soldier of Fortune...
AJ Guru
Egg
Egg

Post by AJ Guru »

MI5 wrote:Rafiozo,

RAFIOZO wrote:omo eko, nemi2002 and M15 make water hang una for teeth for this insult wey una dey insult hard working Nigeria journalists.
MI5.....CE is suppose to be a place wit it's own concepts and ideas....all about footie (especially SE) and the strong passion we share with the game, we strive to potray here. A close source I met recently told me how this forum has lost the major idea behind it and the countless abuse centre our pride has turned into and one of it you just revisited.

I have been on this forum for sometime now and I realised that some jobless forumers pick on people, insult, abuse and harrass without any major reason? some of these not footie related whilst other myopic fellars use CE to settle scores and insult officials withot one major solution to how to move things ffwd in naija.

I am a journalist (Nigerian) and U av the right to say watever U like abt the profession but the liberty on CE doesn't mean U av to be so short-sighted to pick journalists as crooks (90%) or watever U say :!:

SWAN (Well I can't say am a full memeber) cos I blive witout being a part of any association U can still survive in life.....Well Nigeria Referee Association....am not a member but in-house problems which Rafiozo and I av reported on CE shd make it clear to you that they are far apart from the Journalists.

My point is: Keep ur fingers busy on somthing worth while and stop calling Journalists names........Cos am one and I av the right to tell U 2 ur face that: being crook in ur eyes is good but as long as pple like us stay alive U'll never be deprived of unedited and undiluted facts abt any report sporting report from naija.

If U feel my message is not clear....come close on the island and jump into the ocean cos I think it's a place for tired brains to be :wink:
Welcome to CE: A place where an average man can tell a legend how to run his family. A place where an internet coach think he is beta team than an international coach. A place where a "four one nine" artist and Cab Driver can call a professional player a wastepipe. A Place where a wanna be agent can tell a professional player what club to join and what country to earn his money.A place where a simple debate can turn into an insult towards your mama and papa. Once again welcome to CE.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

omo eko, nemi2002 and M15 make water hang una for teeth for this insult wey una dey insult hard working Nigeria journalists.
RAFIOZO, worrahell does that mean? :shock: :?
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

AJ Guru: Some of us have been journalist in the past and still cherish the joy of lifting high the cause of Naija journalism, but the crap coming out of Naija in recent times bothers on lunacy, it is as if copy editor no longer exist in Nigeria. In my time every press in Naija have sports editor, today it is the so-called sports editors like Ade Ojeikere and Onochie Aniebeze that writes conclusion and pass it onas news report.

Today Naija sports writers lift stories/rumours from CE and pass it on as fresh reporting. I have had cause to discuss few Naija journos here, and as guys like Waffiman, Jidd and KOC will tell you, I have stood up for Naija journalism time and time against unfair criticism on this board. At the same we all expect certain standards from Naija sports journalism or at best let them maintain the standards we left behind when we left Nigeria.

How someone like Ade will allow a co-called Hakeem Ojaleye to lie twice within a week about a purported story that never happened on Martins is appalling. On Monday he quoted BBC as source of his story, sensing an outright rebuttal by BBC today he came out with a so-called German radio as source...what a crap.

I always applaud the efforts of guys like you on Nigeriasports.com and KOC in Kick off, you guys are doing invaluable service for Nigeria sports, but when SWAN will not censure its members that cavort with NFA only to write flattering lies about going ons in our sports don't you think they are indirectly killing the industry?

When I was in Nigeria we(the publshing house I am associated with) forbid our reporters from associating with the so-called special interest groups like SWAN, Press House corps et al, not for nothing, it is 'cos of things like this. SWAN has a member in NFA, we all know the rat race that SWAN exco election has turned into since we started making SWAN president member of NFA!

Pick up any Onochie Aniebeze report on Nigeria last WC qualifier and tell me if members of this board are not justified in calling him a goebells.

A sports writer sends to report on SE camp that will turn back to write 45 pages on tribal and ethnic make up of Eagles with little or nothing on the technical inputs by the coaches deserve opprobrium and not acclaim...just pick up Ade Ojeikere's delusional condemnation of anything "Igbo". This is a guy that publicly wrote a report that blames Igbos for all the evils of Naija sports and blames AO for ethnic cleansing in SE, even if only 2-3 Yorubas made it to his team...just 'cos he shut out Oruma

AJ, before you accused members of this board of any hidden agenda..look inward and asked your colleagues in SWAN to temper their selfish agenda for the good of Nigeria.....

I hope to write more on this issue but I need to go now, will log back on at home tonight..Peace!
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
AJ Guru
Egg
Egg

Post by AJ Guru »

furiously frank wrote:AJ Guru: Some of us have been journalist in the past and still cherish the joy of lifting high the cause of Naija journalism, but the crap coming out of Naija in recent times bothers on lunacy, it is as if copy editor no longer exist in Nigeria. In my time every press in Naija have sports editor, today it is the so-called sports editors like Ade Ojeikere and Onochie Aniebeze that writes conclusion and pass it onas news report.

Today Naija sports writers lift stories/rumours from CE and pass it on as fresh reporting. I have had cause to discuss few Naija journos here, and as guys like Waffiman, Jidd and KOC will tell you, I have stood up for Naija journalism time and time against unfair criticism on this board. At the same we all expect certain standards from Naija sports journalism or at best let them maintain the standards we left behind when we left Nigeria.

How someone like Ade will allow a co-called Hakeem Ojaleye to lie twice within a week about a purported story that never happened on Martins is appalling. On Monday he quoted BBC as source of his story, sensing an outright rebuttal by BBC today he came out with a so-called German radio as source...what a crap.

I always applaud the efforts of guys like you on Nigeriasports.com and KOC in Kick off, you guys are doing invaluable service for Nigeria sports, but when SWAN will not censure its members that cavort with NFA only to write flattering lies about going ons in our sports don't you think they are indirectly killing the industry?

When I was in Nigeria we(the publshing house I am associated with) forbid our reporters from associating with the so-called special interest groups like SWAN, Press House corps et al, not for nothing, it is 'cos of things like this. SWAN has a member in NFA, we all know the rat race that SWAN exco election has turned into since we started making SWAN president member of NFA!

Pick up any Onochie Aniebeze report on Nigeria last WC qualifier and tell me if members of this board are not justified in calling him a goebells.

A sports writer sends to report on SE camp that will turn back to write 45 pages on tribal and ethnic make up of Eagles with little or nothing on the technical inputs by the coaches deserve opprobrium and not acclaim...just pick up Ade Ojeikere's delusional condemnation of anything "Igbo". This is a guy that publicly wrote a report that blames Igbos for all the evils of Naija sports and blames AO for ethnic cleansing in SE, even if only 2-3 Yorubas made it to his team...just 'cos he shut out Oruma

AJ, before you accused members of this board of any hidden agenda..look inward and asked your colleagues in SWAN to temper their selfish agenda for the good of Nigeria.....

I hope to write more on this issue but I need to go now, will log back on at home tonight..Peace!
Great Mind,
Thanx alot for the clearification and in-depht analysis of the situation.
Ade Ojeikere and Onibeze are water carrying morons...they r a disgrace to the profession....am damn certain we av bad eggs amongst the journalist(s) in naija.
KOC and I often go solo and watch them do their nasty things.
One way fffwd, av learnt is o do ur best and leave the rest.
I appreciate ur contribution and hope Naija will change whilst the bad pple book a quick flight to hell where they belong.
Welcome to CE: A place where an average man can tell a legend how to run his family. A place where an internet coach think he is beta team than an international coach. A place where a "four one nine" artist and Cab Driver can call a professional player a wastepipe. A Place where a wanna be agent can tell a professional player what club to join and what country to earn his money.A place where a simple debate can turn into an insult towards your mama and papa. Once again welcome to CE.
omo-eko
Egg
Egg

Post by omo-eko »

AJ GURU.
AM VERY DISAPOINTED ABOUT YOU IF YOU ARE A SINCERE PERSON THAT LOVE FOOTBALL YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THAT THE ONLY TIME NIGERIA UNITE IS DURING SOCCER GAME THAT IS WHEN NIGERIAN SPEAK ONE LANGUAGE AND THIS IS THE GAME THAT SWAN AND NIGERIA REFEREE ARE PLAYING WITH DO YOU REALISED THAT THEY ARE PLAYING WITH THE NATIONAL UNITY, I AM A MEMEBER OF NIGERIA REFEREE ASSOCIATION (THIS BODY AND SWAN ARE DISGRACE TO GAME OF SOCCER, WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT PAUL BASSEY, C OJUGBANA, FAN NDUBOKE, EMEKA IYAMA, KUNLE SOLAJA, MUYIWA DANIEL, JUST TO MENTION FEW WHAT ARE THEY DOING FIGHTING TO GET WHAT EVER THEY CAN GET EITHER FROM THE PLAYER OR THE NFA OFFICIAL TO CUT THE LONG STORY SHORT SWAN AND NIGERIA REFEREE ARE KILLING THE GAME OF SOCCER IN NIGERIA, IF YOU ARE READY TO HEAR MORE I WILL TELL YOU WHAT HAPPEN BETWEEN COLONEL MUMUNI AND SWAN IN SENEGAL ANC 1992 RIYAD 89 SO DO NOT DEFEND WHAT IS NOT RIGHT BOTH ASSOCIATIONS ARE CORRUPT PERIOD
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

AJ Guru,

I stand by what i write and what i say and i'll say it again and if you don't like it you can nose dive into the Lagoon all you want. It's people like you are reason why everything continues to fall apart each day because journalists like you will look the other way and not speak the truth or point out why football in Nigeria continues to fall apart each day. If you have nothing to hide and you are sincere then i expect you as a journalist to uphold your profession to the highest standards and be professional about it. Nigerian journalists especially the crooked ones are the part of the problem. Are you one of them? and will always be until they hold this guys to task and challenge them to make our game better. I don't blame you on your response since it's how you think instead of holding yourselves to the highest ethical standards that we see that is lacking in journalists back home everyday. What a shame.

CE is an open forum and views will always differ, Some views you agree upon and some you don't. But overall Nigerian journalist especially the bad ones are nothing but a bunch of disasters and you can quote me on that. They are nothing but plaques to the other good hardworking journalists who go out there everyday to try and see what difference they can make. You should ask yourself is this where our soccer is supposed to be today? Is this where we should be with the abundant of talents that we have? Should we reach such a low point where everything continues to fall apart everyday? The point is based on your response you guys are so used to the decay that when someone speaks out on the nonsense that takes place you get angry about it. To bad ...

Whether you agree or not is Nigerian football as a whole has decayed to a point of no return. Is that fair to the fans and population who take the game to hearts? No but people like you will see things the other way because you have nothing to uphold or any standards to offer except trying to offer excuses when people speak out. Yes i will say it again 90% of the journalists back home are crooks. If you don't like it to bad.... The other 10% are the good ones who are working hard to make a difference which one do you fall into?

Since you are new to CE hey i shouldn't be surprised by your response since it's the naija way to look the other way on things, sweep everything under the carpet and continue to hails crooks, cons and hopeless officials as heroes. I am not one of those who does the siddon look approach while things continue to rot away. To you what is the way forward?

I have always known Naija journalists as being part of the problem and never been part of the solution and my theory was proved right live before my very own eyes in last years womens world cup here in Philly where i was with the Falcons for a good two weeks. Our won Toxicarrow who did a yeoman and fantastic job from start to finish gave this site a fantastic coverage for free and what went on behind the scenes for a good 12-13 hrs non-stop. Where were your own collegues from the Guardian, Vanguard and other so called useless reporters who were here but never even bothered to come to the stadium or even bother to show up at the press conference right after the game where the coach was making excuses Toxic was the only Naija journalist at the post match conference after the game where did you boys go afterall they were here. Can you account for where they were?

Yet this are the same reporters who claimed to be here or the ones who were writing phantom stories about what was happening behind the scenes when none of them were even there or went about their own escapades when they should have been reporting what was going on with the team. Oh my is that the mark of a journalist? Mister Dolly, Nanijoe, Schillachi, Chief Ogbunigwe and other CE's who were there on the ground live to see things with their own eyes i would have been believing the phantom reporters you choose to defend in here. wow what a pity.

You are neither a member of SWAN nor a member of the referee's association but yet you choose to defend this guys wow. What are their duties and how should they hold everyone running our futbol to task in order to get better? Since one person or the other is connected to one NFA official or Sports ministry official why should they speak out when they all eat from the same plate.

Our game as whole is in tatters. I started following Naija futbol at a very young age and it wasn't as bad as what it was now. There is a 50/50 chance we might not make to Germany'06, our Flying Eagles is going to be extinct very soon, U-17 we can barely even compete any more, no more youth soccer or proper development in place to tap into an array of talents that's coming out everyday, our soccer structure is dead and rotten, the only bright hope now is the Falcons, i am not even sure if we'll make to Holland next year for the U-20 and Peru who is hosting the next U-17, our U-23 team didn't make it to Athens and yet people like you who call yourself a journalist feel everything is okay. What a shame...

You can nose dive into the ocean all you want because hey facts are facts. Until the bad naija journalists who are part of the plqaue, continues to lift stories of CE then you are no better yourself.

If you claim to be the journalist you are then you will address all issues affecting our game or take another profession.

AJ Guru wrote:

MI5.....CE is suppose to be a place wit it's own concepts and ideas....all about footie (especially SE) and the strong passion we share with the game, we strive to potray here. A close source I met recently told me how this forum has lost the major idea behind it and the countless abuse centre our pride has turned into and one of it you just revisited.

I have been on this forum for sometime now and I realised that some jobless forumers pick on people, insult, abuse and harrass without any major reason? some of these not footie related whilst other myopic fellars use CE to settle scores and insult officials withot one major solution to how to move things ffwd in naija.

I am a journalist (Nigerian) and U av the right to say watever U like abt the profession but the liberty on CE doesn't mean U av to be so short-sighted to pick journalists as crooks (90%) or watever U say :!:

SWAN (Well I can't say am a full memeber) cos I blive witout being a part of any association U can still survive in life.....Well Nigeria Referee Association....am not a member but in-house problems which Rafiozo and I av reported on CE shd make it clear to you that they are far apart from the Journalists.

My point is: Keep ur fingers busy on somthing worth while and stop calling Journalists names........Cos am one and I av the right to tell U 2 ur face that: being crook in ur eyes is good but as long as pple like us stay alive U'll never be deprived of unedited and undiluted facts abt any report sporting report from naija.

If U feel my message is not clear....come close on the island and jump into the ocean cos I think it's a place for tired brains to be :wink:
Last edited by MI5 on Fri May 07, 2004 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Soldier of Fortune...
AJ Guru
Egg
Egg

Post by AJ Guru »

MI5 wrote:AJ Guru,

I stand by what i write and what i say and i'll say it again and if you don't like it you can nose dive into the Lagoon all you want. It's people like you are reason why everything continues to fall apart each day because journalists like you will look the other way and not speak the truth or point out why football in Nigeria continues to fall apart each day. If you have nothing to hide and you are sincere then i expect you as a journalist to uphold your profession to the highest standards and be professional about it. Nigerian journalists especially the crooked ones are the part of the problem. Are you one of them? and will always be until they hold this guys to task and challenge them to make our game better. I don't blame you on your response since it's how you think instead of holding yourselves to the highest ethical standards that we see that is lacking in journalists back home everyday. What a shame.

CE is an open forum and views will always differ, Some views you agree upon and some you don't. But overall Nigerian journalist especially the bad ones are nothing but a bunch of disasters and you can quote me on that. They are nothing but plaques to the other good hardworking journalists who go out there everyday to try and see what difference they can make. You should ask yourself is this where our soccer is supposed to be today? Is this where we should be with the abundant of talents that we have? Should we reach such a low point where everything continues to fall apart everyday? The point is based on your response you guys are so used to the decay that when someone speaks out on the nonsense that takes place you get angry about it. To bad ...

Whether you agree or not is Nigerian football as a whole has decayed to a point of no return. Is that fair to the fans and population who take the game to hearts? No but people like you will see things the other way because you have nothing to uphold or any standards to offer except trying to offer excuses when people speak out. Yes i will say it again 90% of the journalists back home are crooks. If you don't like it to bad.... The other 10% are the good ones who are working hard to make a difference which one do you fall into?

Since you are new to CE hey i shouldn't be surprised by your response since it's the naija way to look the other way on things, sweep everything under the carpet and continue to hails crooks, cons and hopeless officials as heroes. I am not one of those who does the siddon look approach while things continue to rot away. To you what is the way forward?

I have always known Naija journalists as being part of the problem and never been part of the solution and my theory was proved right live before my very own eyes in last years womens world cup here in Philly where i was with the Falcons for a good two weeks. Our won Toxicarrow who did a yeoman and fantastic job from start to finish gave this site a fantastic coverage for free and what went on behind the scenes for a good 12-13 hrs non-stop. Where were your own collegues from the Guardian, Vanguard and other so called useless reporters who were here but never even bothered to come to the stadium or even bother to show up at the press conference right after the game where the coach was making excuses Toxic was the only Naija journalist at the post match conference after the game where did you boys go afterall they were here. Can you account for where they were?

Yet this are the same reporters who claimed to be here or the ones who were writing phantom stories about what was happening behind the scenes when none of them were even there or went about their own escapades when they should have been reporting what was going on with the team. Oh my is that the mark of a journalist? Mister Dolly, Nanijoe, Schillachi, Chief Ogbunigwe and other CE's who were there on the ground live to see things with their own eyes i would have been believing the phantom reporters you choose to defend in here. wow what a pity.

You are neither a member of SWAN nor a member of the referee's association but yet you choose to defend this guys wow. What are their duties and how should they hold everyone running our futbol to task in order to get better? Since one person or the other is connected to one NFA official or Sports ministry official why should they speak out when they all eat from the same plate.

Our game as whole is in tatters. I started following Naija futbol at a very young age and it wasn't as bad as what it was now. There is a 50/50 chance we might not make to Germany'06, our Flying Eagles is going to be extinct very soon, U-17 we can barely even compete any more, no more youth soccer or proper development in place to tap into an array of talents that's coming out everyday, our soccer structure is dead and rotten, the only bright hope now is the Falcons, i am not even sure if we'll make to Holland next year for the U-20 and Peru who is hosted the next U-17, our U-23 team didn't make it to Athens and yet people like you who call yourself a journalist feel everything is okay. What a shame...

You can nose dive into the ocean all you want because hey facts are facts. Until the bad naija journalists who are part of the plqaue, continues to lift stories of CE then you are no better yourself.

If you claim to be the journalist you are then you will address all issues affecting our game or take another profession.

AJ Guru wrote:

Hmmmmmm........My brother!!! I read all that U av to say and NOTE...I was not supporting the NRA and SWAN instead I just felt slighted with the way U went hard on the journalists.

I am a disciple of let's move naija footie ffwd so will never wait on the crumbs from the FA and other arse holes b4 I eat or write my fearless reports...Not a member of SWAN cos I know the way they operate.

Ojeikere and Anibeze are killing the profession U are rght and like Furiously frank put it....they are bunch of disgrace.

My only anger was that!!! U need not clamp down on the entire pple invloved in the profession...for I personally know ow bad it taste to be insulted (as a journalist)...I work for an international media and will keep doing my best to wash the dirty image the likes of Ade and others had brought the profession.

I just wrote Ade Ojeikere a personal mail abt the lazy, myopic and vindictive journalism he and his reporters practice....Ogunjobi doen't feel comfortable wit me cos av turned down trips to the UK, Bribes, and join the harsh campaign for his removal amongst other things!!! Cos I am just being myself and not the hungry Ade and others. :evil:

Criticism accepted in good fate, no hard feelings and we just hope we can use CE to bring abt change and not hammering on who caused the stagnant in naija footie. :idea:

Some journalists are just killing the profession and death willwipe them away b4 it goes further :lol: :lol:
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

AJ Guru,

I have nothing against the good hardworking journalists in Naija as they they do very best to get the message out everyday, but trying to look the other way on things and not address them is wrong. I can imagine how many journalists are on the payroll of the NFA and sports ministry and the ones lining up to go Athens 2004 Olympics all for a few bread crumbs what a shame...

For as long as this crooks in the media continue to be part of the whole mess our sports is in i don't expect much things to change...
Last edited by MI5 on Tue May 11, 2004 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Soldier of Fortune...
Hard Man

Post by Hard Man »

In order to answer this question, you must have access to hard data, such as:

1. Number of members in each organization

2. Fee individual members of each organization has accepted in exchange for his ummmm... tolerance, per activity.

3. Total "revenue" earned as an organization from these fees...

It goes on and on. My brain is too fatigued today to dissect this nonsense further, but u get my drift... this is a job for a sociologist/anthropologist! 8) :mrgreen:
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Hard Man wrote:In order to answer this question, you must have access to hard data, such as:

1. Number of members in each organization

2. Fee individual members of each organization has accepted in exchange for his ummmm... tolerance, per activity.

3. Total "revenue" earned as an organization from these fees...

It goes on and on. My brain is too fatigued today to dissect this nonsense further, but u get my drift... this is a job for a sociologist/anthropologist! 8) :mrgreen:
Hard man: We don't need to dig deep before the rot in SWAN and NRA is exposed, all you need do is attend one of their annual meetings or read the report...especially when they have to nominate one of their member as NFA boad member. It wasn't this way until Babangida era when everything dabaru...patronage is the order of the day, and they can destroy anything and all things that stand in their way. As far as I am concerned journalist have no business being part of NFA board. Period. They bring nothing on board. Some of their nominees like Fan Ndubuoke, end up retiring to thier embezzled dollars after their stinct with NFA...
Hard Man

Post by Hard Man »

FF, it is true that neither organization is filled with angels. The question was, which was more corrupt, SWAN or NRA? This question relates to "degree" rather than "fact" of corruption. And to determine degree, you would need significant examination ...

if you found that SWAn with 600 members has collected N75,000,000 in one season versus NRA with, say, 4,000 members making N100,000,000, that take syou into the realm of Math, and you find your answer ...
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

I see :lol: :lol: :lol:

Believe me the maths will take ages to find solution :idea:
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
ofilis
Egg
Egg

Post by ofilis »

I am truly ashamed and embarrassed at the state of journalism in Nigeria. While there were a few hacks amongst us then, it was never this bad. It is just pathetic what these so called journalists are doing to the profession.
http://www.thetimesofnigeria.com

The Times of Nigeria.
Breaking the news as it happens!
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

No wonder all this so called associations do not have a voice from the coaching members to the journalist members to other associations because each one member is seen dining with the devil all the time. Shame.... :evil: :evil:
Soldier of Fortune...
omo-eko
Egg
Egg

Post by omo-eko »

M15, YOU ARE RIGHT THE SO CALLED SWAN ARE BUNDLE OF DISCRACE AND DISAPPOINTMENT I HAVE NO SINGLE RESPECT FOR THEM DO YOU RELIASED THAT CLUBS IN NIGERIA USE THEM TO BRIBE REFEREES, THEY ARE SHAMELESS angel*
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

omo-eko,

They are crooks and one day their day will come... Morons...
Soldier of Fortune...
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

I do not want to label our Journo as corrupt and lazy, I will not do the same to our Refs too. However, over the years we have seen evidence on this forum to suggest some of them are a disgrace to the profession. This is a crying shame because honest and decent Nigerian Journos suffer from their activities.

I have nothing but top respect for all our decent honest and hardworkking Refs and Journos because they have to work in extreme conditions were giving facts could well mean risking their lifes because it might upset some local warlord or thug. With this in mind, I say let us give credit where it is due while discrediting those that disgrace what was once, and to an extent still is, a most honourable and proud profession in Nigeria.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
tribalfootball.com
Egg
Egg

Post by tribalfootball.com »

Well, I am an excutive member of SWAN in my state

Yes swan is corrupt but we still have a lot to be happy with.

It is the total reflection og the Nigerian society .

Which assocaition in Nigeria is not corrupt.

Regards
Jesus loves u