ANC in Boston

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

wawa
Egg
Egg
ANC in Boston

Post by wawa »

It is my first post. I applaud all you guys for your patriotism, lack thereof and outstanding backseat driving (If any of our coaches had the expertise of some of the forum members we should have won the world cup by now...and the ANC everytime). Regardless, I think this site is the best thing about Nigeria on the web. Most often I see only stuff about our country that make cringe.

Not to flog a dead horse or any other animal of your choosing.
Can someone tell me where I can watch the games in Boston, USA. I am getting nervous that I won't get to see the games despite having planned my schedule to free myself on game days.

Thanks for setting this thing up. Goalkeeper or not lets hope for the best in Tunisia.
Tolu

Post by Tolu »

ANC will be on Comcast channel 251 ( international channel or RAI). Comcast is one the cable service providers in boston.
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

Tolu wrote:ANC will be on Comcast channel 251 ( international channel or RAI). Comcast is one the cable service providers in boston.
You sure sey channel 251 for comcast dey show this matches live abi na replay???
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!