Your comments: This letter is going to Dave Jones tonight

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

RudeBoy wrote:Hahaha! AA you don steal Richie007 glory now! :lol:
Please allow me to respond on bealf of Wolves FC

Dear Cybereagles.com

Thank you for your letter of today. Your points are noted. (Now #$%$ off)!

Regards

Wolves FC
Rudeboy, na so i see am oh!
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by RudeBoy »

The Anti-Yoruba is back in full effect!

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

RudeBoy wrote:The Anti-Yoruba is back in full effect!
Stop being a Rude Boy :P
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

1naija wrote:Why are you always quick to write a letter to EPL managers, but has never to thought of writing a petition against Ogunjobi who has clearly caused more damage to Nigeria football? Petitions work better in Nigeria, you know.
He probabaly won't get an answer from them and that is the reason for not bothering.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

While this is a very well-written piece, I question, though, the need for it. Are we saying that Okonronko can't take care of himself and don't know his worth? I think the contrary is the answer. He knows how damn good he is, and as a result does not need to beg to be fielded. Lucky for him, he has just one year's contract and can easily move on when that contract expires.

What Jones need is not a letter, but Isaac's foot up his white #$%.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

Ayo,

Has the letter gone out tonight.
RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by RudeBoy »

Balo, Or vice versa!

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
Tolu

Post by Tolu »

Now I believe Ayo has a congenital mental malfunction compiled with egotic ineptitude. He can write on his own and thats ok!! we don't wanna know about it. why use CE? AYO!!! don't build ur self on ppl!! (Forumers). I will advice you to set ur priorities right b4 it gets too late.
Plz quickly erase that cybereagles because no one knows the fraud behind this your sudden passion or empathy. Ayo might be telling this man he is an agent...this guy is up to so many things.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Larry Ashagbe wrote:
1naija wrote:Why are you always quick to write a letter to EPL managers, but has never to thought of writing a petition against Ogunjobi who has clearly caused more damage to Nigeria football? Petitions work better in Nigeria, you know.
He probabaly won't get an answer from them and that is the reason for not bothering.
Let him first try before we can come to such conclussion. Our goal should be to improve Nigeria football, and not to do what a player's agent should be doing.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
lagos777
Egg
Egg

Post by lagos777 »

Ayo , you can count me in. Everybody has a voice. Fans in the western world write to managers all the time. Their's nothing unique about expressing our feelings to useless Jones.
Mike Ditka quote :
"I didn't say it in those general terms but I said it like that".
Pemba
Egg
Egg

Post by Pemba »

Ayo, you will have better luck inviting Dave Jones out to Mama Calabar for goat meat and gulder. Otherwise, I see your letter going the same way as Onigbinde's not to Amodu - straight to the trash can.
:lol:
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

This letter makes sense methinks...
pasamu
Egg
Egg

Post by pasamu »

i cannot understand why moderators cannot see the folly in allowing one man to enlist this forum in his campaigns whether they are worthy or worthless. this letter sets the precedent. enough people have voiced their annoyance at it being done under the cybereagles authority and yet ayo goes ahead. ayos track record shows he is not the fourth member of the holy trinity with special powers to oversee nigerian footballing matters. he has been so wrong in the past, with such a consistency all his posts should come with a government health warning. and yet now he is allowed to set this precedent. irrespective of whether it works, it is wrong. if this is allowed moderators please do not say anything when i write ogunjobi on behalf of francis kumbur and imply that the cybereagles back my letter!!!
my times are in HIS hands
oluwaseye the 1st.
Egg
Egg

Post by oluwaseye the 1st. »

Ayo please send the letter, whoever is not happy on this site can jump into the river for all i care.
That guy deserves better and nobody can tell me that a man that stood against the likes of Crespo, Batistuta, Owen etc can not get a single game in a team that has conceded over 40goals in 19 matches.

Ayo if you don't send it i will reproduce it verbatim and mail it to the Sports editor of Wolverhampton Evening news.

Do not let some imbecilic never do wells moron on this site, who for the hatred they have for Ayoakinfe or bcos of their own lack of ideas, will never see anything good in your actions.

Even if you are accused of overzealosness, i want to believe it is for the love of Nigerian football.
Putting your money where your mouth is, rather than just engage in vacuos discussions with juvenile deliquents who have recently populated this site.
Truth needs no support system, it can stand firmly on its legs!!

COYS
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

oluwaseye the 1st. wrote: Even if you are accused of overzealosness, i want to believe it is for the love of Nigerian football.
You can only believe what u want to believe.
Tolu

Post by Tolu »

Ayo house boyz still fighting!!
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

This reply is directed at Larry and other admins and moderators. I see Larry is not questioning the use of the cybereagles name in Ayo's letter. As such I take it that it is also ok to use the CE name for any other purpose as well ie 19 letters.

You guys who ought to be the guidiance of this site are sitting back idly while a one man wrecking machine is attempting to ruin your years of hardwork.

One day you will surely see the folly of not calling this nuisance to order.
To stop trying is to start dying
mke1010
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mke1010 »

Ayoakinfe-It has become painfully obvious that you are a perpetual attention seeker. It seems that you are only pre-occupied with making yourself the center of attention. Please write letters or what ever you want under your papa last name leave CE out of it. You don come again. The one wey you do last year neva tire you?! You do not own CE neither are you representative of CE views. This forum was never intended as a forum for you to propagate and promote your personal agenda and the fact that you refuse to desist from your self-serving actions leads me to beleive that you are a selfish and self-centered human being.
Last time you threw out a challenge to me that I should provide my credit card and that you would get any player in to camp if I paid the right price. When I stepped up to the plate and offered to do so if you could get Jonathan Akpobarie in to camp you ran away and started sending me private messages. To make it interesting I stated that you should in turn refund me the money if you were unable to perform this feat and of course you couldn't,after all your challenges and boasting. Abeg leav this forum for serious folks.
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Typical response of the English press would be to ridicule it. There's not a lot that can be done. Dave Jones must have seen enough in trainning and reserve games to reach his conclusion about okoronkwo. However what does that say about his initial judgement when he bought the player? All i can say is i wish okornkwo a brilliant outing in the forthcoming Nations Cup.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

I am not in support of this letter, but then what powers do I have? :?:
Africana
Egg
Egg

Post by Africana »

This is an excellent letter. If I have anything to add, it is just to include that Isaac was a mainstay in Shaktar's defence.

Dave Jones needs to stop and think. He seems to have lost his mind.

Those wondering if CE would write in every case where a Nigerian player is sidelined either miss the point or are being disingenious. Nigerian players have been sidelined times without number and it is not in every case that this kind of letter has been written.

Had Isaac Okoronkwo been sidelined at Real Madrid or Man U, a letter like this would have been unnecessary. But here we have one of our best defenders, a serious baller, who has played football at the highest level not only being shut out at a basically Nationwide side by a quack coach, who goes on deliberately to heap insults on the best footballer in his outfit.

If a letter is not written in a case like this, then no letter of intervention on behalf of any player is ever necessary. There is not even a genuine fear of backlash against Isaac. There is nothing worse that Dave Jones can do to Isaac than he has done.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

To those attacking Ayo, please take a chill pill. Ayo has been adviced, and believe he has taken the advice in his stride, not to write the letter on behalf of CE. There is nothing wrong with him mentioning he is a member of CE but it would be unacceptable to make believe he is expressing the opinion of the entire CE members.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Tolu

Post by Tolu »

I am happy that some forumers are begining to realize the pontification of that Charlatan Ayo.