WAFFI AND ROBBY: SEE WETIN THEM TALK ABOUT YOUR HERO

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
WAFFI AND ROBBY: SEE WETIN THEM TALK ABOUT YOUR HERO

Post by anikulapo »

This na directly from Arsenal's website.........

"It was Kanu's first Premiership goal since October 6, 2002 and the 44th of his Arsenal career in his 190th game....."

Na this useless pseudo-striker una wan make we carry go ANC. God forbid bad thing una sure say una no be closet Cameroonian fans :P :P :P :P
Jiggerman21
Egg
Egg

Post by Jiggerman21 »

Tell us how many of those 190 games were full 90 minutes appearances before opening your mouth gboa gboa!!

Kanu is a LEGEND!!!!

Arsenal 4ever!!
A stubborn goat can never learn from past mistakes. Nuff said.
RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by RudeBoy »

But it is true, so what's your point?

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
Pemba
Egg
Egg

Post by Pemba »

We are still waiting for kanu to score one goal for the SE at a major senior tournament. Based on his club record. That should happen sometime in the year 2007.
Jiggerman21
Egg
Egg

Post by Jiggerman21 »

kali wrote:We are still waiting for kanu to score one goal for the SE at a major senior tournament. Based on his club record. That should happen sometime in the year 2007.
Please remind us how many goals he has created for SE.
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

Kanu is playing a bit more regular these days than he did this time last year.
Pemba
Egg
Egg

Post by Pemba »

Heck even Aiyegbeni who arrived yesterday in the SE has scored more than Nwankwo Kanu. If KANU cannot score he cannot play striker - simple.
Jiggerman21
Egg
Egg

Post by Jiggerman21 »

kali wrote:
Heck even Aiyegbeni who arrived yesterday in the SE has scored more than Nwankwo Kanu. If KANU cannot score he cannot play striker - simple.
HOW MANY HAS HE CREATED FOR SE???????
RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by RudeBoy »

He is pretty good for a 37 year old!

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

I noticed the above stats does not include his assists. This thread is not soccer related and needs to be deleted. Where is the delete button when you need it. :P :D
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

So y da hell is he taking up one of the strikers spots?
Robbynice wrote:I noticed the above stats does not include his assists. This thread is not soccer related and needs to be deleted. Where is the delete button when you need it. :P :D
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

maceo4 wrote:So y da hell is he taking up one of the strikers spots?
Robbynice wrote:I noticed the above stats does not include his assists. This thread is not soccer related and needs to be deleted. Where is the delete button when you need it. :P :D
Duh! So that he can assist the other striker or should I say the main striker. :roll:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

A Strikers main job is to score goals not to assist the other striker Duh!
Robbynice wrote:
Duh! So that he can assist the other striker or should I say the main striker. :roll:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

If Henry only assisted the other striker would he have been considered for WPOY?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Jiggerman21
Egg
Egg

Post by Jiggerman21 »

maceo4 wrote:A Strikers main job is to score goals not to assist the other striker Duh!
Robbynice wrote:
Duh, Kanu is a shadow striker. Main responsibility is to assist. No doubt he needs to improve his scoring but the criticism is out of context!
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

maceo4 wrote:A Strikers main job is to score goals not to assist the other striker Duh!
Robbynice wrote:
Duh! There is a reason why you have the main striker and a supporting striker. The main striker's responsibility is to score while the supporting striker's responsibility is to support the main striker with assists and to score ocassionally. Papillo brings this and more to the table when playing the supporting striker position.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

12 ANC matches,0 goals What da hell is he still doing on the team??????
Agali has scored more than him,Ayegbeni has scored more than him,Midfielder Okocha has scored more than him.Oruma has scored equal goals as him even though coaches dont pick Oruma.Thats a national disgrace!This ANC he better score or else na direct war with me and all Kanu fans on this board.I will go way back and this time am coming with Toxicarrow again.Make Una no forget na the Toxic/Omey Combo wey make una cry from bashing Kanu.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

First of all, Kanu has not scored 1 single goal in all the main tournaments he has played for the SE, so he is NOT scoring occasionally, he never scores!!!!, so how does Kanu "brings this and more to the table"?

Duh!

Abeg stop talking nonsense and admit that the guy hasn't lived up to the initial hype and should not be the SE's main support striker.

BTW, I have never seen any striker where so many fake roles have to be made to accomodate him on a team, "shadow striker"????? Wut da #$%$!!!!!! Abeg stop with this nonsense...
Robbynice wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Duh! There is a reason why you have the main striker and a supporting striker. The main striker's responsibility is to score while the supporting striker's responsibility is to support the main striker with assists and to score ocassionally. Papillo brings this and more to the table when playing the supporting striker position.
Last edited by maceo4 on Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

No mind them self, di bobo no fit score 1 goal sef and these shriners still dey talk nonsense
omey2k4 wrote:12 ANC matches,0 goals What da hell is he still doing on the team??????
Agali has scored more than him,Ayegbeni has scored more than him,Midfielder Okocha has scored more than him.Oruma has scored equal goals as him even though coaches dont pick Oruma.Thats a national disgrace!This ANC he better score or else na direct war with me and all Kanu fans on this board.I will go way back and this time am coming with Toxicarrow again.Make Una no forget na the Toxic/Omey Combo wey make una cry from bashing Kanu.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

All kanu can do is pass...he is a good passer...but he scores zero on everyhitng else.As a result he cant play midfield or attack, he has to play somewhere inbetween...thanks to Wenger the mans carrier is still alive...i think wenger almost pities him in a way...Kanu used to have soooo much potential..In 96 one would have thought that Kanu would become world player of the year someday.Now that is only a dream...
I also think kanu is kinda scared to leave Arsenal...it might be the end of his career if he does...i dont think any other team will tolerate the BS wenger has for soo long. Kanu u are still my man...but your past it..im sorry...luckily for Kanu Nigeria lacks world class players so he will always find a shirt on our team..
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

Kanu does enough to help his team win and that's all that matters. How soon do you guys forget what Kanu did in ANC 2000 hosted by Nigeria and Ghana. Simply put, Nigeria would not have made it to the final if not for Kanu. He assisted in 90% of all the goals scored in that tournament. Even flashing back to ANC 2002 and even though Kanu's performance in that particular tournament was nothing to write home about, he was still able to create havoc for the opponent. Case in point, the game against Senegal. He single handily gave Nigeria an opportunity to tie and maybe win that game with the penalty he created for Nigeria. Without this same Kanu, Nigeria will not even be going to Tunisia. Have you guys forgotten who stepped up to the plate to take charge when Oga JJ forgot his passport against Malawi? Have you forgotten the two mesmerizing and spectacular goals in that game Kanu scored in that game?. I know you guys haven’t forgotten who dished out assists to Yakubu in that game to enable him get on the score sheet. Guys, I don’t think it is asking too much when I say you guys should bow down to King Kanu and appreciate him for what he has done, is doing, and continues to do on the green grass.

The humble pie is cooking and will be ready to be served after the ANC in Tunisia. You guys can be reset assured that there will be enough to go around.
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

bow down? I never bow to Henry na "King" Kanu.....omo take ya time oh..LOL U have officially put the 'F' in the word Fanatic...
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
Guv007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Guv007 »

Kai kanu Shriner's.............. :evil: :twisted: :evil:
Red Dwarf - Legion

Rimmer: Step up to Red Alert
Kryten: Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.
Rimmer: There's always some excuse, isn't there?