DC/MD/VA Cybers: Comcast Cable Major Annoucement !!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

shola4la
Egg
Egg
DC/MD/VA Cybers: Comcast Cable Major Annoucement !!!!

Post by shola4la »

The Lord has answered our prayers. Comcast has finally given in to public pressure to add sports channels we want. The have introduced the Digital Sports Package! for an extra $5 a month

The package will include Fox Sports Atlantic (channel 262), Fox Sports Central (263), Fox Sports Pacific (264), Fox Sports World (267), GOL-TV (268), and basketball's NBA-TV (273).....

Call your cable operator now and order it. It's available and I'm currently enjoying the channels. I was just about to order Dish Network when I started scouring the net and ran into it. Lo and behold when I called, the cable operator confirmed it and just turned it on. My summer is made now. Roll on the new season in August!!...

Moderators, please make this a sticky till Tuesday. Thanks.
shola4la
Egg
Egg

Post by shola4la »

More info from www.worldscreen.com

Soccer Network Nets Slot on Comcast

NEW ORLEANS, May 3: Soccer network GolTV is being added to Comcast Cable's digital sports tier in the Baltimore-Washington, D.C. area, where the platform reaches about 3.1 million customers.

GolTV is expecting to be added to Comcast by June 15. The channel currently reaches about 5 million viewers, and it is projecting to reach 8 million by the end of 2004. The channel, founded by Uruguayan company Tenfield, began operations in February 2003. It features soccer matches from various Latin American countries, as well as from Italy and Spain, plus soccer news and interviews.
xxmanB2003
Egg
Egg

Post by xxmanB2003 »

Good luck to you and enjoy your channels. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll:
With God everything is possible.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Sho4LA:
You will thoroughly enjoy GOL TV which is a really well run TV station with the interests of the viewers at hear. FSW aint too bad either except that it is not a true 'football' station.
shola4la wrote:More info from www.worldscreen.com

Soccer Network Nets Slot on Comcast

NEW ORLEANS, May 3: Soccer network GolTV is being added to Comcast Cable's digital sports tier in the Baltimore-Washington, D.C. area, where the platform reaches about 3.1 million customers.

GolTV is expecting to be added to Comcast by June 15. The channel currently reaches about 5 million viewers, and it is projecting to reach 8 million by the end of 2004. The channel, founded by Uruguayan company Tenfield, began operations in February 2003. It features soccer matches from various Latin American countries, as well as from Italy and Spain, plus soccer news and interviews.
Chenna
Egg
Egg

Post by Chenna »

I guess it is time for me to get LEGAL cable.
SUYA

Post by SUYA »

Chenna - not really - especially if you live in DC !- all you need to have is HBO as the entry point on your cable system and a soild scrambler. Holla !

This is great news as I am sick of the EPL on Pay per view !

God Bless all of unna....O !
lagos777
Egg
Egg

Post by lagos777 »

I've been watching GolTV for a while now on comcast. Like 3 weeks . The only problem na say na spanish.
Mike Ditka quote :
"I didn't say it in those general terms but I said it like that".
Chenna
Egg
Egg

Post by Chenna »

Oga Suya, I get HBO, but na through scrambler I dey receive am. The scrambler dey get me HBO, Showtime and Pay per view. I don watch EPL for free every Saturday morning, anyway, if I no fit get these new channels. I go begin bug you.
shola4la
Egg
Egg

Post by shola4la »

lagos777 wrote:I've been watching GolTV for a while now on comcast. Like 3 weeks . The only problem na say na spanish.
Try turning on your SAP button on your TV because they have both feeds (English and Spannish)
Chenna
Egg
Egg
I no know say hunger dey catch tv also

Post by Chenna »

shola4la wrote:
lagos777 wrote:I've been watching GolTV for a while now on comcast. Like 3 weeks . The only problem na say na spanish.
Try turning on your SAP button on your TV because they have both feeds (English and Spannish)
SAP button? You wan make the boy tv begin yan in pidgin. Na so you go just hear Pa J dey do commentary and wetin he dey talk no go match wetin dey happen for field.