A FLOGGING UNLEASHED ---- RANGERS TRAMPLE 3SC !

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

SUYA
A FLOGGING UNLEASHED ---- RANGERS TRAMPLE 3SC !

Post by SUYA »

Considering the repeated messages delivered by both Chief Odegbami and Justice Amesimaka (both BTW ex players) to the State House in Enugu and by Okada to CCC in Lagos pleading for mercy...the Flying Antelopes despite holding the visitors to half field for 82 minutes out of the 90 played.....ONLY scored 2 goals.

3sc lying on the ground.....clentches her buttocks as Enugu(not related to Enugu II) and Rangers- both with bulala-deliver the 1st of many lashes dished out during the dismantling of the Ibadan side this weekend.

Oh...and below is the 3sc RIP TACTICAL G Unit featuring Dolly (dark glasses to hide red eyes), Akure on drums (playing off beat) IAG on Trombone (spraying kai kai laced saliva at everybody within 10 feet) and FF (trying to kill harmless butterflies) with his dustbin covers.....providing supporting music as their team um bites the dust and is laid to rest.
shola4la
Egg
Egg

Post by shola4la »

Suya,
You don craze finish but I gbadun the beating wey sooting chop yesterday in Enugu.

UP RANGERS !!!
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

kai... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Did Rangers use their VERY YOUNG players?

Very Young :lol: :lol: :lol:

Name: Ogbuke, Anike Steve
DOB: October 10, 1982
Ht: 1.82m
Wt: 78kg
Jersey No:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
SUYA

Post by SUYA »

Chief no make persin vex with this kind of yeye question - Did Rangers use their VERY YOUNG players?

First of all if 3sc can use people who fought along side Ironsi in the Congo why cant we use one or 2 seniors to offer guidance and stop them from intimidating the rest of the team with their age, grey hair and half time stories about when Oyingbo dey rule Naija and everything was sweet ! :roll:
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

me sef don vex, abeg Suya, I get idea. make we dey help scouts find the real ages of these players, for a fee to the CE of course. Maybe that way, CE can make money, nobody gets cheated, Nigeria gains!
Last edited by Chief Ogbunigwe on Mon May 10, 2004 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

...also, our players go serve as subjects to research into sports longevity. Science go benefit from am now!
AFCON 2019 sweet o

SUYA

Post by SUYA »

....men 3sc DNA go destroy alot of equipment and fit blind persin. Dont you think Nigeria has enough egg on her face with 419 !!! ???
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

SUYA wrote:....men 3sc DNA go destroy alot of equipment and fit blind persin. Dont you think Nigeria has enough egg on her face with 419 !!! ???
Oh boy, the age cheating dey hurt us. If we no stop, we deserve 1000 eggs on our collective faces
AFCON 2019 sweet o

nandorge
Egg
Egg

Post by nandorge »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .. part 2 coming
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: A FLOGGING UNLEASHED ---- RANGERS TRAMPLE 3SC !

Post by paj »

SUYA wrote:Considering the repeated messages delivered by both Chief Odegbami and Justice Amesimaka (both BTW ex players) to the State House in Enugu and by Okada to CCC in Lagos pleading for mercy...the Flying Antelopes despite holding the visitors to half field for 82 minutes out of the 90 played.....ONLY scored 2 goals.

3sc lying on the ground.....clentches her buttocks as Enugu(not related to Enugu II) and Rangers- both with bulala-deliver the 1st of many lashes dished out during the dismantling of the Ibadan side this weekend.

Oh...and below is the 3sc RIP TACTICAL G Unit featuring Dolly (dark glasses to hide red eyes), Akure on drums (playing off beat) IAG on Trombone (spraying kai kai laced saliva at everybody within 10 feet) and FF (trying to kill harmless butterflies) with his dustbin covers.....providing supporting music as their team um bites the dust and is laid to rest.
...excuse me..excuse me..can U swear by Orunmila that Rangers didn't pull an "ISMAILI-GATE" on 3SC? :shock: ..I mean..considering im dey handle both teams and dey suspiciously close to the mother of the left full back wey no make am to Tunisia...how we take know sey magomago no dey? :evil:

Pa
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

SUYA wrote:Considering the repeated messages delivered by both Chief Odegbami and Justice Amesimaka (both BTW ex players) to the State House in Enugu and by Okada to CCC in Lagos pleading for mercy...the Flying Antelopes despite holding the visitors to half field for 82 minutes out of the 90 played.....ONLY scored 2 goals.

Kai! Sootin do suffer. But we thank God Rangers had mercy on them and did not make them suffer a bigger humiliation.

Suya: Is that PaJ (in the white t-shirt and shorts) eyeing the money collected by the Sooting funeral band?
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

cic old boy wrote:
SUYA wrote:Considering the repeated .

Suya: Is that PaJ (in the white t-shirt and shorts) eyeing the money collected by the Sooting funeral band?
..... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: ...
Pa
SUYA

Post by SUYA »

cic old boy wrote:
SUYA wrote:Suya: Is that PaJ (in the white t-shirt and shorts) eyeing the money collected by the Sooting funeral band?
No its not him. First of all that guy is wearing real leather shoes and I suspect its Omotori and secondly we know that Pa J could never maintain brownish white.......let alone white white.

Between us though Pa J is in the drum.......being the only way could afford to get in and out of the stadium.

Bloody thief...... :evil:
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

SUYA wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
SUYA wrote:Suya: Is that PaJ (in the white t-shirt and shorts) eyeing the money collected by the Sooting funeral band?
No its not him. First of all that guy is wearing real leather shoes and I suspect its Omotori and secondly we know that Pa J could never maintain brownish white.......let alone white white.

Between us though Pa J is in the drum.......being the only way could afford to get in and out of the stadium.

Bloody thief...... :evil:
...Nnam..forget our frienship..we're through! :evil: I've called and cancelled the Moremi Hall AMEX wey I cosign for U... :evil:
....forget the Friday Night Poundy Buffet wey dey chase U come my kitchen... :twisted:
..and ahem..since we dey reveal Confidential Info...
...this has been fowarded to the pesin wey own dat rodent...and cc'd to the Aba Police Force! :twisted:
Pa
SUYA

Post by SUYA »

Okay I am sorry...........I take it back.

Anyway Nkedirim is asking for her slippers back. She identified them when she saw your picture from the New Yam Festival. Be prepared for war.

Your friend Suya
Last edited by SUYA on Tue May 11, 2004 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Baii
Egg
Egg

Post by Baii »

Yee paripa
Thats true oo. That slippers belongs to Nkemdirim.
PaJ na waa for you oo. See as em deh pose sef with slippers em thief. :lol: :lol: :lol:
“A fanatic is one who entrenches himself in invincible ignorance.”

― OSWALD CHAMBERS, Baffled to Fight Better
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Baii wrote:Yee paripa
Thats true oo. That slippers belongs to Nkemdirim.
PaJ na waa for you oo. See as em deh pose sef with slippers em thief. :lol: :lol: :lol:
..bia...
...how would U like to 'model' SUYA's 2005 AirNike/Cortina Coffin? :evil: He got a P8 for this U know...even though na im cousin 'mark' am! :evil: :evil:

Pa
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

This is Paj, before he left for the states
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

Una no go take laff kill me at all :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
. . . all about the players. Total posts: 725 and counting. . .

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

I love Arsenal. Such entertainment!! The kind of soccer we want for the kind of results we hate!!!
---Polly waxes lyrical after Burnley nyansh the ARSE
Hard Man

Post by Hard Man »

Rangers go hear weeeeeeeeeeen for return leg ... make dem begin dey prepare dem yansh well-well ...
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kai, see how Suya just dash me owo for open road :(. Oyinbo man talk, im say "He who laughs last, laughs his #$% off rolling on the floor". Oga Suya, just be prepared to get roasted in Ibadan. And pun intended :twisted:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
SUYA

Post by SUYA »

Its a Goal,

CC - Reality Check - see below

Rangers colors - red and white
3sc - blue and white
Conclusion = someone just got knocked the F out ! :twisted: