Chei...See how Etim curse Enugu Rangers !!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg
Chei...See how Etim curse Enugu Rangers !!!!

Post by Toxicarrow »

"For Rangers, until they learn how to care for players, they will continue to experience failure."-ex-skipper, Etim Oyobio

READ ON:

I left Rangers out of frustration, ex-skipper, Etim Oyobio, laments

By OJIEVA EHIOSUN

Former captain of Rangers International of Enugu, Etim Oyobio, has revealed how he was frustrated by the management of the club to the extent that he had to dump the team in order to regain his freedom.
According to him, he was badly treated by the club which was once one of the darling teams in the country.
Oyobio exclusively told Daily Sunsport: "During the time I captained Rangers, I saw hell at the hands of the management. I left Rangers in 2000 out of frustration. They dealt with us to the extent that they refused me a chance of signing for a club in Poland when I had the opportunity. They see players’ welfare as their enemy.
"My problem with Rangers started when I got a white manager in Poland who, out of mercy, decided to manage me based on the skills he saw me display, but the moment Mr Afam got to know about it, they started to plot my down fall.
After securing the club in Poland, I was invited for trial but to my greatest shock, Rangers management refused to give me clearance. Not only that, they started to request for thousands of dollars from my manager in Poland, Mr. Czeslaw Boguszewicz. Every move made to sign the contract paper failed simply because Boguszewicz demanded that the money should be reduced.
"When I left for Poland without their consent, they decided to threaten my manager and that brought me back. Then I made up my mind not to play for them. Even when NPA of Warri wanted me to beef up their midfield, they still refused to loan me out. It was then it dawned on me that they were out to ruin me but when
I was desperate to reach the top, I did not stop at that. So, I made up my mind to go back to Poland where I worked my way into Zagiebie Lubin FC but injury denied me dazzling runs. "After a major leg operation, I came back to Nigeria in 2002. A year later, I signed for Union Bank FC which I’m currently playing for."
Regret
"The only regret I have is missing the national team. I was invited in 97/98 when Shaibu Amodu was there, but on my own, I left the Otta camp without informing anybody with the hope to go for greener pastures abroad but luck has been hard on me."
Advice to up-coming players

"Players should always go for good clubs right here in Nigeria. They should also ensure that they get good managers before making plans to travel abroad, go for clubs that care about the players’ welfare but not those that are there to frustrate players."
For Rangers, until they learn how to care for players, they will continue to experience failure. At present, I’m happy playing for Union Bank, but I’m still making plans to travel to Poland.

Back

Source: SuN
Check out Sooting's website:
https://shootingstarssc.com/
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Toxic, you don stoop low. how can you a journo, condone such indiscipline from a player? Also, how can you a journo, take sides on an issue you have only heard one side of the story.

Player wey walk out of National camp because he want club abroad and you want me to support am over a great Nigerian institution like the Antelopes. Tufiakwa!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Take time oh!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
Last edited by Waffiman on Thu Jan 08, 2004 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg

Post by Toxicarrow »

Waffiman wrote:Toxic, you don stoop low. how can you a journo, condone such indiscipline from a player? Also, how can you a journo, take sides on an issue you have only heard one side of the story.

Player wey walk out of National camp because he want club abroad and you want me to support am over a grat nigerian institution like the Antelopes. Tufiakwa!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap there....where did I condone his behaviour? The fact that I dey make fun of Rangers doesn't mean I support the player's action. And btw, I never commented on player's action.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Toxicarrow wrote:
Waffiman wrote:Toxic, you don stoop low. how can you a journo, condone such indiscipline from a player? Also, how can you a journo, take sides on an issue you have only heard one side of the story.

Player wey walk out of National camp because he want club abroad and you want me to support am over a grat nigerian institution like the Antelopes. Tufiakwa!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap there....where did I condone his behaviour? The fact that I dey make fun of Rangers doesn't mean I support the player's action. And btw, I never commented on player's action.
The title of your thread tells us all where you stand. Wayoman. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

Yeah, like toxic is Rangers no. 1 fan.

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]
Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg

Post by Toxicarrow »

="Waffiman
The title of your thread tells us all where you stand. Wayoman. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
By the way, wetin concern Agbero with overload ! Go mind your Insurance's business and leave Rangers boy to fight their own fight alone ! :oops:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Toxicarrow wrote:
="Waffiman
By the way, wetin concern Agbero with overload ! Go mind your Insurance's business and leave Rangers boy to fight their own fight alone ! :oops:
Of course, you attack on the Antelopes means you will do the same to my Insurance. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: