BREAKING NEWS""""""""

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

Prankster!!

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

This is a sports breaking news,mods do the damn thang!
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

Who cares? This is a soccer forum, not tennis!
bigshawn30
Egg
Egg

Post by bigshawn30 »

RUSEDSKI FAILS DRUG TEST

Greg Rusedski, Britain's number two tennis player, has tested positive for the banned drug nandrolone.

He says he is convinced that he will be cleared when it comes to a tribunal in Montreal next month.

In a statement Rusedski's said: "In response to media inquiries I confirm that I have been advised by the ATP anti-doping administrator that a sample I provided tested positive for a low concentration of nandrolone metabolites.

"I wish to make it clear that I do not and never have taken performance enhancing drugs.

"This is a very complex situation which once understood will clearly demonstrate my total innocence.

"There is a hearing to be held in Montreal on February 9 which I shall attend. I fully expect to be found innocent."

On the court, he crashed out of his first tournament since returning from injury.

Rusedski lost his second round match in straight sets 6-2 6-2 to unseeded Cyril Saulnier of France at the AAPT Championship in Adelaide.

He made a winning return to action in the first round, beating Stanislas Wawrinka of Switzerland 6-4 6-2 in a rain-interrupted match spanning two days.

Rusedski had been on the sidelines since losing both his singles matches in last September's Davis Cup defeat in Morocco.

The 30-year-old injured his back in that tie to cap a disastrous 2003 which also saw him suffer foot and knee problems.
ALL NIGERIA UNDER 17GAMES QUARTER, sEMI & fINAL & All Super Eagles ANC 2008 & PLAYERS INTERVIEWS IN DVD FREE POSTAGE WORLDWIDE PM 4 DETAILS.