Birmingham poach Arsenal's Nigerian Defender

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Lil Pele
Egg
Egg
Birmingham poach Arsenal's Nigerian Defender

Post by Lil Pele »

http://www.sublimefootball.com/article.php?artid=2860

Exit for Arsenal defender

Birmingham have completed the signing of Arsenal defender Samuel Oji.

According to Footymad, the 19-year-old centre-back has signed a two-year contract with the Blues.

Oji is a product of the Arsenal academy

Another story......

Arsenal Youngster Signed?

Blues have signed young Arsenal defender Samuel Oji, according to newspaper reports.

Oji is a product of the Arsenal academy and played in Blues Reserves final game of the season against Aston Villa on Monday night.

He, along with another recent recruit from Arsenal in Neil Kilkenny, has also represented England at Under 19 level.

Visitors to our messageboard who were at the game on Monday night commented on what a good player the 19-year-old centre-back looked during the 2-2 draw with the Villa.

If reports are correct then nineteen year-old Oji has been signed on a two-year contract.

Oji Stats:

Born: Westminster, 09.10.85
Joined Arsenal as trainee, summer 2002.
Central defender.
Last edited by Lil Pele on Wed May 12, 2004 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Akure4Life
Egg
Egg

Post by Akure4Life »

I hope he breaks into the first team, ten play for Nigeria.
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.
Akamoke

Post by Akamoke »

I like that, "Nigerian DEFENDER", let the factory keep rolling out defenders and goalkeepers, please!!!
mapet
Egg
Egg

Post by mapet »

This is the time the authorities needs to make enquires about this guy and find out about him, the quality of his game and his eligibility. Hopefully we nip him in the bud
Cristao
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao »

thank GOD for FIFA's new rule .. now the European countries will know what we suffered
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

I have mentioned this guy on here before. I think this story is true because he profile on the Official site has disappeared.

I tried to do an interview with for this forum but was blocked at all corners, I now know why.

I wish him the best because he is a very talented lad.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
The Observer
Egg
Egg

Post by The Observer »

Abeg, who has CCC or Siasia's mobile?
Every soul shall taste of death. And you shall be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that which you have fairly earned. Whoever is removed from the fire of Hell and is made to enter the Garden, he indeed is successful. The life of this world is nothing but the comfort of illusion – Quran 3: 185
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

good luck to Sam Oji
CMS
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by CMS »

you know the next level of games playing will be to feature him in the Senior teams for one game and say he's alreadu played for the National team.. :twisted:
http://nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html

Keshi said that before the team arrived South Africa that he told skipper Joseph Yobo that the Eagles were going to win the Cup but the former Everton defender did not believe.
:lol:
The Observer
Egg
Egg

Post by The Observer »

Abeg is CCC listening?
Every soul shall taste of death. And you shall be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that which you have fairly earned. Whoever is removed from the fire of Hell and is made to enter the Garden, he indeed is successful. The life of this world is nothing but the comfort of illusion – Quran 3: 185
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Cristao wrote:thank GOD for FIFA's new rule .. now the European countries will know what we suffered
You are assuming that the boy will be invited by our team handlers.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
xxmanB2003
Egg
Egg

Post by xxmanB2003 »

I hope that he will break into the first team very fast and maintain it. I wish him success in his career. :lol: :lol: :roll:
With God everything is possible.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Thank God they have separated him from Kanu, hopefully he hasnt picked up any bad habits.......... :P :P
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.