Calling Mama Calabar Technical Committee meeting for Khalela

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

khalela
Egg
Egg

Post by khalela »

Sir Cristao wrote:
Sir V wrote:
Sir Cristao wrote:una go wait tire for pics.. my apologies for not sending pics to the concerned parties ..
how body?
bodi dey ok . i dey even land mama calabar again tommorow. i no wan gree say the pepper soup defeat me.
Longer throat.But I would not mind going there again but definetely not this weekend.
It was that the pasillo was followed by a paseo - a walk in the park. That Madrid ran out 4-1 winners and lead Barcelona by 17 points, that Barcelona can no longer get second place and could only watch as Ruud van Nistelrooy and Higuaín scored with their first touches, as Mahamadou Diarra ran rings around their midfield and as the Bernabéu roared "¡olé!" That Joan Laporta listened to fans - Madrid fans - chanting: "Laporta please stay!"

Sid Lowe,2008
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

khalela wrote:
Sir Cristao wrote:
Sir V wrote:
Sir Cristao wrote:una go wait tire for pics.. my apologies for not sending pics to the concerned parties ..
how body?
bodi dey ok . i dey even land mama calabar again tommorow. i no wan gree say the pepper soup defeat me.
Longer throat.But I would not mind going there again but definetely not this weekend.
Even you too don turn long throat. Its all good. :D :D
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Babafad
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babafad »

Sir Cristao wrote:i dey even land mama calabar again tommorow. i no wan gree say the pepper soup defeat me.
You sure say no be that oyinbo nwanyi you dey find go there??? :wink:
Being challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional.
confuscius
Egg
Egg

Post by confuscius »

Babafad wrote:
uzoma007 Da CE Virus wrote:What a bunch of Ugly arss Morrafuckers :lol:
Dem dey fear common cyber yabs :D
E be like say na you get complex, fool! Must of those that were at Mama Calabar (incl yours truly) that eve, have had our mugs splashed across these pages on numerous ocassions. So no shakin' in that respect. No need for us to make a song and a dance about what we do or how we look. Na shallow peeps like you get that problem.

You de halla for pic, so that you can compare with your own sad and sorry mush! You go wait tire!

F4ucking fagg0t!
Omo, u get anger issues o!!! Wetin happen? Yelena (abi na Helen?) no gree u climb? :twisted: :lol:
It is my fantasy to fata si, je n'bu obe si, je n'wobe
confuscius
Egg
Egg

Post by confuscius »

Babafad wrote:
E be like say na you get complex, fool! Must of those that were at Mama Calabar (incl yours truly) that eve, have had our mugs splashed across these pages on numerous ocassions. So no shakin' in that respect. No need for us to make a song and a dance about what we do or how we look. Na shallow peeps like you get that problem.

You de halla for pic, so that you can compare with your own sad and sorry mush! You go wait tire!

F4ucking fagg0t!
Omo, u get anger issues o!!! Wetin happen? Yelena (abi na Helen?) no gree u climb? :twisted: :lol:
Babafad
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babafad »

confuscius wrote:Omo, u get anger issues o!!! Wetin happen? Yelena (abi na Helen?) no gree u climb? :twisted: :lol:
:lol:

Confused, some of us have standards to maintain. So no use yours judge other people, especially me! :lol:
Showboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Showboy »

theYemster wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
uzoma007 Da CE Virus wrote:
Babafad wrote:
Cristao, you see what I told you when we were at Mama Calabar. Id!ots full this site. Dem dey cry for pics as if na dem pay the bill wey you run up on the night!

Abeg no post any ting jare. If na picture dey hungry the fools make dem feast dem eyes on de ones wey dey here:

Bloody imbeciles! :twisted:

What a bunch of Ugly arss Morrafuckers :lol:
See you, you know say we dey kampe and yabbis na part of the fun. But make you respect your egbons, or else we go show you pepper. Those of us wey dey for Mama Calabar that night, our pics dey all over the place CE. I tell you I will not have it any other way. Sometimes sef, when I comot, people dey come meet me saying high Waffiman. Na for here dem see my pic.

I tell you, it is always a pleasure to meet fellow CE and I am greatful for little blessings. The key to remember is, this is all about fun, even if I get quarrell with person for here, the minute we comot, e don finish, I nor even dey carry am to the next thread talkless of outside forum, Life is too short for all that kind nonsense. I may not see keyboad to keyboard with you for CE, God knows I will see eye to eye eith you outside of CE. This is a great site and it really has some top men and women. Long may it continue.
Is short, no foto? That's all you had to say homie. 8-)
You sef :lol: :lol:
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope" (Martin Luther King, Jr)
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Waffiman wrote:
Sir Cristao wrote:
Sir V wrote:
how body?
Long throat. Double ration nor good oh. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i dey shame say ondo man see fish pepper soup wey defeat am - my grandfather go turn for grave.. war go continue!!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

khalela wrote:
Sir Cristao wrote:
Sir V wrote:
how body?
:lol: :lol: :lol: ahhhhh!!!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Babafad wrote:
Sir Cristao wrote:i dey even land mama calabar again tommorow. i no wan gree say the pepper soup defeat me.
i dey think say na jelena u wan call .. no be the one wey una tip!! :lol: i dey come with ma own posse... na reunion for old uni mates..

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

Babafad wrote:

F4ucking fagg0t!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

To say i was expecting more from you na too much props to you :lol:

Just 2 lines and you are about to burst ya veins :lol:
Peter Obi For President 2023
confuscius
Egg
Egg

Post by confuscius »

Babafad wrote:
confuscius wrote:Omo, u get anger issues o!!! Wetin happen? Yelena (abi na Helen?) no gree u climb? :twisted: :lol:
:lol:

Confused, some of us have standards to maintain. So no use yours judge other people, especially me! :lol:
Omo, abegi bone dat side jo. u wan dey call dog monkey for me, abi? From di blasting wey u give di guy over small yeye, e be like say dem no gree u chop and clean mouth after ur earlier mission statement "quote and unquote":wink: :twisted:
Babafad wrote:There's one working at Mama Calabar. Although she's not much to look at, with the right "lyrics" it seems that she'll be easy to crack.
:lol: :lol:
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

Waffiman wrote:
Babafad wrote:
Cristao, you see what I told you when we were at Mama Calabar. Id!ots full this site. Dem dey cry for pics as if na dem pay the bill wey you run up on the night!

Abeg no post any ting jare. If na picture dey hungry the fools make dem feast dem eyes on de ones wey dey here:

See you, you know say we dey kampe and yabbis na part of the fun. But make you respect your egbons, or else we go show you pepper. Those of us wey dey for Mama Calabar that night, our pics dey all over the place CE. I tell you I will not have it any other way. Sometimes sef, when I comot, people dey come meet me saying high Waffiman. Na for here dem see my pic.

I tell you, it is always a pleasure to meet fellow CE and I am greatful for little blessings. The key to remember is, this is all about fun, even if I get quarrell with person for here, the minute we comot, e don finish, I nor even dey carry am to the next thread talkless of outside forum, Life is too short for all that kind nonsense. I may not see keyboad to keyboard with you for CE, God knows I will see eye to eye eith you outside of CE. This is a great site and it really has some top men and women. Long may it continue.
Waffi u be correct man, those comments were just tongue-in-cheek stuff to fin small trouble, wel all know CE folks like looking at pics of others just to throw a few yabs.
From my pics in here folks have recognised me just like i have recognised them outside CE, simple stuff.
Some peeps just have too much hate in them systems to differentiate jokes/yabs from real personal attacks.
Presido1
Egg
Egg

Post by Presido1 »

Prince wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Why waste your time replying to the boy? I don't even bother myself to read his posts.You should be able to differentiate between forumers that are just timewasters and the ones that have proper value :x :x
Choi! CE and yabbis!!

Prince u wicked no be small. See as you take back hand slap Uzoma! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

Prince wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Babafad wrote:

Why waste your time replying to the boy? I don't even bother myself to read his posts.You should be able to differentiate between forumers that are just timewasters and the ones that have proper value :x :x
Ohh please just shut it and stop whinning like a baby. Proper value? Some of you cats just think too highly of yourselves, CE is just a site for soccer, fun & other stuff.

Wat a crappy individual telling me about values, i don suffer. :P
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

Presido1 wrote:
Prince wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Choi! CE and yabbis!!

Prince u wicked no be small. See as you take back hand slap Uzoma! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah right! Ordinary prince back hand slap me with yabs? Dat would be d day :o
He was just whinning like a 75yr old man on diapers envying the fact that a young bobo like me can still have an erection at will :P
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

Presido1 wrote:
Prince wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Choi! CE and yabbis!!

He was just whinning like a 75yr old man on diapers envying the fact that a young bobo like me can still have an erection at will :P
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

Presido1 wrote:
Prince wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Choi! CE and yabbis!!

Babafad
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babafad »

confuscius wrote:Omo, abegi bone dat side jo. u wan dey call dog monkey for me, abi? From di blasting wey u give di guy over small yeye, e be like say dem no gree u chop and clean mouth after ur earlier mission statement "quote and unquote":wink: :twisted:
Babafad wrote:There's one working at Mama Calabar. Although she's not much to look at, with the right "lyrics" it seems that she'll be easy to crack.
:lol: :lol:
Confusion, you are really trying hard, but as always you've come up short, yet AGAIN! :lol: :oops:

Read my piece one more time, and note the operative word(s). Bobo, I am way above that station.

This one wey you dey fish out my comments from anoda section of this forum come join dis one, e be like say u dey interested in de girl. Omo, you better hurry, cos if Cristao reach there today, I am afraid the chappie go pari ise on the babe, and once more you will be left with nothing! :lol: :lol:
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

Babafad wrote:
Sir Cristao is up to someting :lol:
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

What time does Mama Calabar open sef? Will it be open by 2.00pm?

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Babafad
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babafad »

Sir Cristao wrote:What time does Mama Calabar open sef? Will it be open by 2.00pm?
Yes!
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Waffiman wrote:
Babafad wrote:

Bros Waffi,

Dont you think Baba's choice of diction above was a little to raw even for a mild CE war?

Did he honestly discuss the underlined portion with Cristao to the extent he called CEs iidiots?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe