Calling Mama Calabar Technical Committee meeting for Khalela

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Calling Mama Calabar Technical Committee meeting for Khalela

Post by Waffiman »

My fellow CE members, UK branch. We have Khalela in London at present and she has indicated that she will be able to be at our next meeting.

I am using this opportunity to call a meeting of our esteemed Technical Committee to welcome Khalela to the fold. We have not met for a while and a meeting is long overdue. Consequently, Saturday the 6th of October, 6:45pm is the day and time. As usual we meet up at Mama Calabar in Wembley.

I shall leave the agenda for this meeting to you guys, however, it must said for my point of view, whilst you guys are busy pontificating about 3-5-2 and other agenda items, I shall be sorting out the Gulder and snail. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Notice is too short Waffi. We need at least two weeks notice for these kind of meetings!
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Notice too short! I for make am just to break Airwolex's head. I guess, I will do that another day!
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

fabio wrote:Notice too short! I for make am just to break Airwolex's head. I guess, I will do that another day!
Which kain notice una need? i will be there to see Khalela! 8-)
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Calling Mama Calabar Technical Committee meeting for Kha

Post by Prince »

Waffiman wrote:My fellow CE members, UK branch. We have Khalela in London at present and she has indicated that she will be able to be at our next meeting.

I am using this opportunity to call a meeting of our esteemed Technical Committee to welcome Khalela to the fold. We have not met for a while and a meeting is long overdue. Consequently, Saturday the 6th of October, 6:45pm is the day and time. As usual we meet up at Mama Calabar in Wembley.

I shall leave the agenda for this meeting to you guys, however, it must said for my point of view, whilst you guys are busy pontificating about 3-5-2 and other agenda items, I shall be sorting out the Gulder and snail. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
I dan even forget how to get to Wembley park:lol:
Oya back to the matter
open and close
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

These UK guys don come with their excuses again oh. Which kind notice una need again to go drink gulder and chop isu ewu? I am sorry to say but una "too short notice" excuse no hold water.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Babafad
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babafad »

Robbynice wrote:These UK guys don come with their excuses again oh. Which kind notice una need again to go drink gulder and chop isu ewu? I am sorry to say but una "too short notice" excuse no hold water.
:roll:

We shall see how many of you, turn up in Juarez to support the SE. The excuses of you US guys have already started piling up!

Waffi, I go holla at you later.
Being challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional.
khalela
Egg
Egg

Post by khalela »

Waffi,abeg PM the directions to Mama Calabar.Can I join in Gulder and snails :lol: :lol: And if the general consensus is that the notice is too short,then we might shift to next week.Let's see though.
It was that the pasillo was followed by a paseo - a walk in the park. That Madrid ran out 4-1 winners and lead Barcelona by 17 points, that Barcelona can no longer get second place and could only watch as Ruud van Nistelrooy and Higuaín scored with their first touches, as Mahamadou Diarra ran rings around their midfield and as the Bernabéu roared "¡olé!" That Joan Laporta listened to fans - Madrid fans - chanting: "Laporta please stay!"

Sid Lowe,2008
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Babafad wrote:
Robbynice wrote:These UK guys don come with their excuses again oh. Which kind notice una need again to go drink gulder and chop isu ewu? I am sorry to say but una "too short notice" excuse no hold water.

We shall see how many of you, turn up in Juarez to support the SE. The excuses of you US guys have already started piling up!

How many of you UK CE showed up in Skopje when the SE played Macedonia in a friendly last month? This is a place that is a walking distance from London with no visas needed to travel. But then why am I not surprised. This is the same set of people that wouldn't go see the SE play even when the game was in London. :roll: The other day we had to send a representative to Scotland from the United States to cover the friendly against Scotland for the forum. (Okuns God will continue to bless you for the wonderful coverage and pictures). 8-)

Like I said, no excuse is good enough not to show up at Mama Calabar on a saturday..Haba na wetin. :twisted:

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

We are finding out the people that need permission from their girlfriends and wives before they can sneeze.
Babafad
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babafad »

khalela wrote:Waffi,abeg PM the directions to Mama Calabar.Can I join in Gulder and snails :lol: :lol: And if the general consensus is that the notice is too short,then we might shift to next week.Let's see though.
Khalela, no shakin', we go dey there! I will give Waffi a call later on with a view to discussing the modus operandi. :wink:

Robby, just shut the f4uck up!
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

khalela wrote:Waffi,abeg PM the directions to Mama Calabar.Can I join in Gulder and snails :lol: :lol: And if the general consensus is that the notice is too short,then we might shift to next week.Let's see though.
Khalela, don't waste your time. The same people you will meet there this Saturday will be the same people you will meet next week if they chose to reschedule the meeting till then. That is our UK peoples for you. :twisted:

elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Robby, you nor know say these guyz get things to do? e.g. Ayo needs time to finish all de junk mail and ten pointas wey im dey take frustrate pipul... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Last edited by elerineye on Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
Babafad
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babafad »

Robbynice wrote:How many of you UK CE showed up in Skopje when the SE played Macedonia in a friendly last month?
...btw, how many SE players showed up in Skopje sef???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stop making a fool of yourself and go and buy your ticket for the Juarez match. Empty barrell!! :oops:
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Babafad wrote:
Robbynice wrote:How many of you UK CE showed up in Skopje when the SE played Macedonia in a friendly last month?
...btw, how many SE players showed up in Skopje sef???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stop making a fool of yourself and go and buy your ticket for the Juarez match. Empty barrell!! :oops:
Damn... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ol'boy I no go lie but that was funny but na lie you talk una no go spin una way out of this one. We had enough SE quality players on that team for any true fans to want to go. Even Papillo was on the green grass that day. UK CE and excuses...Na real wa for una. :twisted:

Babafad
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babafad »

Robbynice wrote:UK CE and excuses...Na real wa for una. :twisted:
All this dross wey you dey spew no hold water. Just go and buy your ticket for Juarez, or simply admit say you no get moni! :lol:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Abeg nor mind Ayo. He go show face when him Iyawo don grant am permission. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We are on for Saturday and there ain't no shifting the date.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Address:

3rd Floor
Dexion House
2-4 Empire Way
Wembley
London
HA9 OXA

Tube Station: Wembley Park.

See Map here:

http://www.london-eating.co.uk/maps/24166.asp
Last edited by Waffiman on Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Men this is sad. I would have loved to meet the lovely Khalela, but unfortunately I am off to yankee on Friday. I will be back for a week on the 13th, so madam i will holla you if you want to meet again.
To stop trying is to start dying
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Waffiman wrote:Address:

3rd Floor
Dexion House
2-4 Empire Way
Wembley
London
HA9 OXA

Tube Station: Hendon Central.
See Map here:

http://www.london-eating.co.uk/maps/24166.asp
Waffiman - The nearest tube is actually Wembley Park...dont forget they have moved from Hendon.

Sorry oh, my bad. I still dey think of when them dey Hendon.

Guy, the nearest tube is Wembley Park.
To stop trying is to start dying
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

Ayo,

You have written a lot of things, but this may be your funniest yet. Two weeks to determine whether na de Odeku you go first vanquish, or whether you go kuku admonish the okporoko first?

I mean, even Oga, if he had two weeks, could have made it to the stadium for the match. I recognize how difficult these Technical (wink, wink) matters are, and that you were joking, completely, but have mercy!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Babafad wrote:

No mind them :twisted:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Robbynice wrote:
Khalela, don't waste your time. The same people you will meet there this Saturday will be the same people you will meet next week if they chose to reschedule the meeting till then. That is our UK peoples for you. :twisted:
Haba, make you sef try to be sensitive now. You know say most london bobos dey work for airports and train stations as restroom attendants, and they can't just take off on a 2 weeks notice like that, when the policy says 3 weeks notice. Besides many of them get to wait for payday before they can go restaurant (or "hotel" as they call it) go spend 3 pounds for chop chop.

Not only dat, self employed people like Prince cannot just abandon him kiosk for street just because Khalela dey town. Who go chase after cars with him tray of hankerchief while him dey out dey Jolificate for mama calabar. So abeg make u understand.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.