Calling Mama Calabar Technical Committee meeting for Khalela

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

anointed wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
BTW, i don't know what i am talking about

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Is this your sig?
I think its his aim in life
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

uzoma007 Da CE Virus wrote:
KingLoku wrote:See tham yeye people , na woman them wan see , if na man come LONDON so , Waffi man no go arrange all this arrangment so , elebi them ,, inshort this thread should be deleted ...
Loku..u get energy men :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Omo Uzo na true naw! all these London peeps are just too stupid , If na man come london , u no see them do all these arrangments , when e reach woman them open thread for am , wat a bloodly wankers :roll: thinking say them fit score..
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

KingLoku wrote:
KingLoku wrote:See tham yeye people , na woman them wan see , if na man come LONDON so , Waffi man no go arrange all this arrangment so , elebi them ,, inshort this thread should be deleted ...
Omo Uzo na true naw! all these London peeps are just too stupid , If na man come london , u no see them do all these arrangments , when e reach woman them open thread for am , wat a bloodly wankers :roll: thinking say them fit score..
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Peter Obi For President 2023
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

KingLoku wrote:Omo Uzo na true naw! all these London peeps are just too stupid , If na man come london , u no see them do all these arrangments , when e reach woman them open thread for am , wat a bloodly wankers :roll: thinking say them fit score..
E,,, after seeing that your picture. you know why,,,, London guys no arrange for you,,, We dey fear say the controller of operation crush they come london...No vex so,,, you don pass security pass,,, next time if immigration allow enter,,, we fit come see you
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

fabio wrote:
KingLoku wrote:Omo Uzo na true naw! all these London peeps are just too stupid , If na man come london , u no see them do all these arrangments , when e reach woman them open thread for am , wat a bloodly wankers :roll: thinking say them fit score..
E,,, after seeing that your picture. you know why,,,, London guys no arrange for you,,, We dey fear say the controller of operation crush they come london...No vex so,,, you don pass security pass,,, next time if immigration allow enter,,, we fit come see you
who be "we"? see the ewu dey count himself as person , abegi go sleep , Saturday na busy day for una cabbie drivers , u no go work , oloshi , see Hungry people them wan begin form " BIG BOYS"make una contribute money go buy the babe fried rice and coca cola for Mama calabar , Bush men :lol: :lol: :lol: , I know say u go dey measure how much gas e go cost u to reach mama calabar if the gas pass 3 pounds u no dey commot from house
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

na who don vex Loku?
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

one thing before i leave - my number is 07943011285.

so if una no see me b4 1900 (i know nigerians and african timing) - call...

i hope taxis go dey that station - i no get time to dey trek!!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Sir Cristao wrote:one thing before i leave - my number is 07943011285.

Na two minutes walk my brother.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

Waffiman wrote:

Na this Kind assigment Warriman dey be front runner , Babes run :roll:
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Mister Dolly wrote:
ol boy no blame dem UK peeps o...some of dem has escaped immigration all this time, and when you come land Jandon with your jogodo train, na so so attention you bring o...abi you tink say pesin wan chop fufu finish for Mama Calabar come enter plane go Giddy..
Sorry Kingloku, but this is mad funny!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

it was great - nice meeting peeps. Glad to be able to put faces to the characters.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

KingLoku wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Babafad
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babafad »

Sir Cristao wrote:it was great - nice meeting peeps. Glad to be able to put faces to the characters.
Nice meeting you too! By our normal standards, last night was a bit tame but it was a good night all the same.

As promised, no more yabbis from me to you, re Spurs! No, make I correct myself. I will only LIMIT the yabbis, as I got to at least reserve the right to be able to hammer you on the odd ocassion ! :lol:
Being challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional.
khalela
Egg
Egg

Post by khalela »

Thank you so much guys.I had such a good time.Good to meet you guys.Ehm,but Waffi,Assnal still sucks and I refuse to go to Emirates.It is not by force :lol: :lol:

Choi,but egbon dey CE sha.
It was that the pasillo was followed by a paseo - a walk in the park. That Madrid ran out 4-1 winners and lead Barcelona by 17 points, that Barcelona can no longer get second place and could only watch as Ruud van Nistelrooy and Higuaín scored with their first touches, as Mahamadou Diarra ran rings around their midfield and as the Bernabéu roared "¡olé!" That Joan Laporta listened to fans - Madrid fans - chanting: "Laporta please stay!"

Sid Lowe,2008
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

khalela wrote:Thank you so much guys.I had such a good time.Good to meet you guys.Ehm,but Waffi,Assnal still sucks and I refuse to go to Emirates.It is not by force :lol: :lol:

Hmmm, seems u had fun.
Now there's a hot race between U and MrDolly for who go win the title of Chronic shokubo (sp?) this year. :P
Peter Obi For President 2023
Nature
Egg
Egg

Post by Nature »

KingLoku wrote:
fabio wrote:
who be "we"? see the ewu dey count himself as person , abegi go sleep , Saturday na busy day for una cabbie drivers , u no go work , oloshi , see Hungry people them wan begin form " BIG BOYS"make una contribute money go buy the babe fried rice and coca cola for Mama calabar , Bush men :lol: :lol: :lol: , I know say u go dey measure how much gas e go cost u to reach mama calabar if the gas pass 3 pounds u no dey commot from house

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
monkeypost
Egg
Egg

Post by monkeypost »

THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PICS :wink:
If you give me Cole and I give you Gallas, surely, SURELY, you owe me money? waka man on the Cole Gallas transfer saga
CMS
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by CMS »

khalela wrote:Thank you so much guys.I had such a good time.Good to meet you guys.Ehm,but Waffi,Assnal still sucks and I refuse to go to Emirates.It is not by force :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What gave dem away? Was it the Gulder belle? Anyways dem fit be ayounge for heart. I hope say you enjoy yasef well sha.. :lol: 8-)
http://nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html

Keshi said that before the team arrived South Africa that he told skipper Joseph Yobo that the Eagles were going to win the Cup but the former Everton defender did not believe.
:lol:
Babafad
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babafad »

monkeypost wrote:THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PICS :wink:

Cristao is still "vetting" the pics! :lol:
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Babafad wrote:
monkeypost wrote:THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PICS :wink:

Cristao is still "vetting" the pics! :lol:
pics? ... hmmm

**looks at lil cousin playing with camera**

right.... :lol:

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

KingLoku wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Na this Kind assigment Warriman dey be front runner , Babes run :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why you dey yab me sef? Nor be my fault say you cancel your planned trip top London. I don make all the arrangement only for you to cancel, yet you dey yab me for here.

Just let man know when you dey arrive and we go make arrangements accordingly.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Nice meeting you too. Great to put a face to the name. What do you expect, we nor be small pikin oh. Big boys play at night, that is why we be egbons.

As for the Emirates, we have no tickets for Real Madrids fans. Only Gooners are welcomed. :wink: :wink: :P :P :P
Babafad
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babafad »

Waffiman wrote:Nice meeting you too. Great to put a face to the name. What do you expect, we nor be small pikin oh. Big boys play at night, that is why we be egbons.
I bin no wan respond to that reference before, but as you've taken the lead, I can only add that it seems Kahlela has been used to playing around with "small boys". Welcome to the "big league" baby!

In addition to the few of us you met on Saturday, na when you meet the likes of Cic & Gotti you go really know say "egbons" full ground for CE! :lol: :wink: