There is a Cure for HIV Patented by a black Man....

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet
There is a Cure for HIV Patented by a black Man....

Post by mastermind »

http://www.divinecipher.com/spiritualon ... 000084.htm

A True Story relating a Cure for the HIV/AIDS Virus versus Society's "The Almighty Dollar"

To Whom It May Concern:

During the beginning of 1998 a news story aired on FOX television about Dr. Gary Davis of Tulsa, Oklahoma who had developed a Goat Anti-Human Immune Globulin (GAHIG) to combat HIV/AIDS.

After the show aired I contacted FOX television, obtained Dr. Davis’ address, wrote him a letter telling him of a 5 year old at the time young lady from Suitland, Maryland named Precious Thomas who I had been working a community outreach program for, had full blown AIDS and could he possibly help the child. After he received the letter he called me, we talked for a while, he agreed if Precious could get to Tulsa, OK. he would see her. Precious and her mom left for Tulsa, stayed for approximately two (2) weeks and returned home. Please continue reading because the story gets better for Precious and worse for Dr. Davis’ efforts.

Dr. Davis’ development has been successfully used in Ghana to cure two patients there.

The Food and Drug Administration (Dr. Charles Maplethorpe and Dr. Lewis) have placed Dr. Davis’ clinical trials on clinical hold. Dr. Davis has tried repeatedly to satisfy the FDA’s requirements by answering all questions posed to him only to be asked repeatedly a new series of questions.

Congressman Stokes office was asked by myself to assist Dr. Davis in getting the hold lifted which will allow him to prove that his development will cure the deadly HIV/AIDS virus. Congressman Stokes’ office had been working diligently and was trying to set up a meeting in Washington D.C. before his term ended in December of last year. The FDA was successful in stalling that effort. Congressman Stokes was told that none of the agencies involved (National Institute of Health, Health and Human Services, and the Food and Drug Administration) would be available until after they held a tri-agency meeting, which the subject of their meeting was in fact, Dr. Davis’ development. The meeting has been tentatively postponed until the end of this month, then put off again until sometime in February 1999.

As of 3 August 1998, the National Institute of Health (NIH) had blood results, which showed the 7-year-old from our area’s viral load at zero (0). This documents the fact that the 7-year-old is now AIDS/HIV free.

In September of last year, a local television station out of Houston, Texas went public with a story revealing the names of individuals who had received Dr. Davis’ serum and reportedly had been cured of the AIDS/HIV virus.

As a result of Congressman Stokes leaving office and being unable to set up a meeting with the three agencies to attempt to resolve their differences, Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee who represents Houston, Texas along with Congresswoman Maxine Waters out of California have volunteered to pick-up the baton and continue efforts on Dr. Davis’ behalf.

For the first time ever, Dr. Carol Heidleman who is the Deputy Director of the AIDS Repository at NIH has volunteered to assist Dr. Davis in his AIDS/HIV development. She has authorized Dr. Davis to reproduce the serum.

I presently have in my possession a copy of the FOX television story that aired the beginning of last year by Brian Wilson of FOX, the story which aired on BET which featured Congressman Stokes on the panel and the story that aired out of Houston, Texas in September of last year.

Dr. Davis’ only request has been, he wanted the opportunity to prove his development in the eradication of the AIDS/HIV virus.

I am thoroughly convinced that the Pharmaceutical industry is governing the FDA and they would loose millions over millions by someone finding a cure for AIDS that didn’t do it using their nickel, that they would do anything to prevent a cure from being promoted.

People no longer have to die needlessly from this deadly disease. I ask each and every one of you to share this story with someone who may have this disease. If you don’t know of someone who has the disease, I would ask that you pass the story to a friend and maybe through exposure we may be able to affect a change.
Naija fan
Egg
Egg

Post by Naija fan »

I see no reason why Dr. Davis cannot patent his cure and sell it to one of the big Pharmaceutical companies. This to me seems like a win-win scenario. Unless, of course, the white racist establishement does not want to acknowledge that a black man has solved a problem that the establishement has spent billions of dollars on and have not been able to find a cure. Somehow, I doubt the truth of this story because there is a lot more money to be made by developing and selling the cure intsead of keeping it under wraps while billions more is spent on research.
"It is not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are not."
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

He should Hook up with Dr. Abalaka in Nigeria both have the same stories to tell, Govt. Stalling their progress.
Peter Obi For President 2023
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

I've always known that this HIV/AIDS "uncurable" thing is just a ruse for those useless drug companies to continue to make money of ppl's pain in the name of "prolonging" their life.

As for the person suggesting that this man sell his patent to the drug companies, first the drug companies don't want to pay THAT kind of money and second it is not beyond those useless drug companies to buy the patent and then "yamutu" the man to avoid paying him royalties.

The whole thing stinks!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :x This is a reason i avoided Medicine and its related disciplines. :x :x
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

SylverEagles wrote:I've always known that this HIV/AIDS "uncurable" thing is just a ruse for those useless drug companies to continue to make money of ppl's pain in the name of "prolonging" their life.

As for the person suggesting that this man sell his patent to the drug companies, first the drug companies don't want to pay THAT kind of money and second it is not beyond those useless drug companies to buy the patent and then "yamutu" the man to avoid paying him royalties.

The whole thing stinks!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :x This is a reason i avoided Medicine and its related disciplines. :x :x
Keep posting... your are removing any doubt that you are a Moron!
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
omotori
Egg
Egg

Post by omotori »

After the show aired I contacted FOX television, obtained Dr. Davis’ address, wrote him a letter telling him of a 5 year old at the time young lady from Suitland, Maryland named Precious Thomas who I had been working a community outreach program for, had full blown AIDS and could he possibly help the child.
what does it mean to say someone has "full blown AIDS". there is no known test for AIDS. there are tests for HIV but the test for HIV is nowhere as meaningful as most beleive.

the belief that the retro-virus named HIV is the direct cause of what is refererred to as AIDS naturally drives the pursuit of a cure for AIDS.

again there is no test for AIDS. and HIV has never been isolated nor conclusively proven to cause any disease at all. what is known is that HIV is found in people who suffer the symptoms of AIDS. HIV is also found in many people who are otherwise perfectly healthy. Yes we now know that many people are resistant to HIV. And we also know that HIV can be found in people with over 70 known CURABLE diseases or conditions including Malaria, TB & pregnancy.

At least two Nobel winning scientists have concluded that the link between HIV & AIDS is highly questionable. If they are right, then this search for a cure to AIDS may be even more questionable.

With respect to Africa, Malaria, TB, poor sanitation, poor nutrition & lack of running water cause far more deaths than HIV/AIDS.

it seems people are very susceptible to manipulation by powerful interests. people just have a tendency to accept stories as long as there is fear involved.
Naija fan
Egg
Egg

Post by Naija fan »

omotori wrote:
again there is no test for AIDS. and HIV has never been isolated nor conclusively proven to cause any disease at all. what is known is that HIV is found in people who suffer the symptoms of AIDS. HIV is also found in many people who are otherwise perfectly healthy.
This a very dangerous line of thinking. Until someone can demonstrate that AIDS, as we know it, is present without HIV, then one has to assume that HIV is responsible for or contributary to AIDS. The fact that some people are naturally resistant to HIV suggests that the cure or vaccine will be developed from naturally occcuring proteins in the body. The key is to identify such proteins and figure out a way to make them act as catalysts against HIV.
"It is not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are not."
tendai101
Egg
Egg

Post by tendai101 »

I once read exactly what Omotori said about the test being not so defintive and exact. This is exactly what president Mbeki of south africa tried to say and he was shot down by those with vested interests. what at least uplifted my spirits is that the other contributors to this post read Masterminds article and treated it seriously whereas other posts that question the establishment have been rubbished and not treated seriously. i think there a lot of unanswered questions concerning Aids and people should demand answers. there seems to be a reluctance to address the issue seriously by western powers. i remember when there was a meningitis scare in the UK, the way the governemnt moved double quick and mobilised resources to tackle it. with aids there is no willingness
The wise speak when they have something to say,
fools speak when they have to say something.

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Its our business to stir it up
omotori
Egg
Egg

Post by omotori »

Naija fan wrote:This a very dangerous line of thinking. Until someone can demonstrate that AIDS, as we know it, is present without HIV, then one has to assume that HIV is responsible for or contributary to AIDS.
Excellent question.

First. it has already been proven that perfectly healthy people can "TEST POSITIVE TO HIV TESTS". Note this does not mean they carry the so-called HIV virus. It just means that the test detected SOMETHING IN THEIR BODY THAT MAY OR MAY NOT BE HIV anti-bodies.

And your question is easily answered because there are over 70 curable diseases/conditions that can cause one to test positive for HIV. So in esence we have people testing positive for HIV who are in no danger of developing or transmitting HIV-AIDS to anyone else.

In fact, in the West many doctors suggest that careful study of the data in the USA & Europe show that practically ALL incidents of HIV-AIDS can be tied to drug-use & anal-sex.

On the other hand there is no viable explanation for how HIV-AIDS is transmitted in Africa. HENCE IT IS HIGHLY QUESTIONABLE THAT THERE IS ANY RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN HIV-AIDS in AFRICA & HIV-AIDS in the USA.

The drug companies & medical establishment has simply tied everything into one because it generates incredible amounts of money. If Africa can provide good nutrition, good sanitation, clean water for its citizens, I have no doubt that AIDS would no longer be major factor if at all. Also, Africa must deal with the increasing incidents of drug-resistant Malaria. The issues above contribute to illnesses that cause people in Africa to suffer HIV-AIDS like symptoms even though they can be cured.

One day, it should not be surprising if it turns out that HIV is a harmless agent like so many others found in the human body. HIV may not even exist at all. Like many have said, it still has not even been proven to exist.

We have serious health problems in Africa, even before AIDS emerged. Today, they are using AIDS to intimidate, depress & exploit us. Nothing new. The people in power in Africa are also exploiting us. They know HIV-AIDS means money. Africans better wake up.

Sometimes it seems Africans are their own worst enemy in the way we allow ourselves to be exploited.
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

dont let ohsee catch you saying these things o!!
You know say de bobo will talk jazz about there is no such thing as a cure because oyibo dey say so
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke