Announcing the arrival of a sweet Falcon

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

StoneKold
Egg
Egg
Announcing the arrival of a sweet Falcon

Post by StoneKold »

Sure females are welcome on board.

You guys are doing a nice job.
Fulk, Ur Gabage suck.
StoneKold
Egg
Egg

Post by StoneKold »

Please, I want to ask a number of questions:

has Julius Aghahowa finally reached camp, cus I read that he has been facing some troubos with the nigerian fa.

is true that nfa play uche kalu and femi opabumin sorians by rebuking them from anc.
Fulk, Ur Gabage suck.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

You need a security clearance from MI5 headquaters before posting ANC related issues... :D welcome...
Soldier of Fortune...
StoneKold
Egg
Egg

Post by StoneKold »

MI5 wrote:You need a security clearance from MI5 headquaters before posting ANC related issues... :D welcome...
Thank u. What security clearance
Fulk, Ur Gabage suck.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Un pleasure...

Yes the clearance you need will allow you to join any bashers association of your choice and other related stuffs. When Kanu scores you will hail him and not bash him. But when NFA messes up you must bash them at will... More to come... :lol: :lol:

StoneKold wrote:
MI5 wrote:You need a security clearance from MI5 headquaters before posting ANC related issues... :D welcome...
Soldier of Fortune...
StoneKold
Egg
Egg

Post by StoneKold »

MI5 wrote:Un pleasure...

Yes the clearance you need will allow you to join any bashers association of your choice and other related stuffs. When Kanu scores you will hail him and not bash him. But when NFA messes up you must bash them at will... More to come... :lol: :lol:

StoneKold wrote:
Which office will I acquire it in a sub-sahara village of mine.
Fulk, Ur Gabage suck.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Don't worry you will be contacted soon. Wait for further notice... :wink:

StoneKold wrote:
MI5 wrote:Un pleasure...

StoneKold wrote:
Which office will I acquire it in a sub-sahara village of mine.
Soldier of Fortune...
StoneKold
Egg
Egg

Post by StoneKold »

waitin thank u.
Fulk, Ur Gabage suck.
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

StoneKold wrote:Which office will I acquire it in a sub-sahara village of mine.
All you need to do is travel over the atlantic oceans from your Taliban Camp and once you land in the land of Martha....just Holla! I will be there to give you clearance.
You are dully welcome! by the way I be single man o :wink:
Holla :!: :!:
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

StoneKold,
Me I like this your avatar :? :) ..I think it is high time moderators start giving awards for the best avatar.
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

omonaija wrote:StoneKold,
Me I like this your avatar :? :) ..I think it is high time moderators start giving awards for the best avatar.
o'boy u wicked o! anyway, na my own go win am sure. I got the best abi! at least they are three and I can afford to let one go to M15 and the other to Mr. Moderators.
La Reussi
Egg
Egg

Post by La Reussi »

Aghahowa still dey Lagos o! He's threatening to go back to his club if the NFA is not ready to buy a first/business class ticket for his trip to Faro.It will be recalled that the NFA made economy class tickets available for all the others.

La Reussi
In all things and every situation, give thanks to God.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Hmm interesting, i wonder whether CCC will tell Ogunjobi to tell JAG not to bother to come again because they have enough players in camp... We shall see sha...

NFA wonders will never end.... Can they at least for one day do anything right for a change at least.... What is so hard in getting JAG to Faro with all this rukus and chaos going on? kaii....

La Reussi wrote:Aghahowa still dey Lagos o! He's threatening to go back to his club if the NFA is not ready to buy a first/business class ticket for his trip to Faro.It will be recalled that the NFA made economy class tickets available for all the others.

La Reussi
Soldier of Fortune...
StoneKold
Egg
Egg

Post by StoneKold »

La Reussi wrote:Aghahowa still dey Lagos o! He's threatening to go back to his club if the NFA is not ready to buy a first/business class ticket for his trip to Faro.It will be recalled that the NFA made economy class tickets available for all the others.

La Reussi
this is disheartling, no obafemi martins and now julius is still out there in the street of lagos... this anc is gone for nigeria, someone please wire mr president for jag diplomatic humility
Fulk, Ur Gabage suck.
StoneKold
Egg
Egg

Post by StoneKold »

am sure u ppl will like my real face, this is me real. please dont call me. my pm is getting pack jam already.
Fulk, Ur Gabage suck.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Hmm do you need one of my operatives to to come and stand guard for you? 8)
Soldier of Fortune...
StoneKold
Egg
Egg

Post by StoneKold »

MI5 wrote:Hmm do you need one of my operatives to to come and stand guard for you? 8)
if they will not make passes of me and not send information to u.
Fulk, Ur Gabage suck.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

My agents are trained to handle all situations no matter what? trust me... MI-8 is my best operative, he is in Tunisia right now do you want him? 8) :lol:

StoneKold wrote:
MI5 wrote:Hmm do you need one of my operatives to to come and stand guard for you? 8)
if they will not make passes of me and not send information to u.
Soldier of Fortune...
mister dolly

Post by mister dolly »

Welcome on board...as long as you love Arsenal, and Papillo is your favorite player..I've got your back... :P

Enjoy!
mister dolly

Post by mister dolly »

La Reussi
La Reussi are you sure? Didn't oluwaseye the1st claim that his buddy was on the same Alitalia flight with Julius a couple of days ago...please come and explain yourself...
StoneKold
Egg
Egg

Post by StoneKold »

mister dolly wrote:Welcome on board...as long as you love Arsenal, and Papillo is your favorite player..I've got your back... :P

Enjoy!
i luv asernal but who is papilo, though i luv kanu he is my best player after jay jay and ikedia.
Fulk, Ur Gabage suck.
KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

You dont know Papillo? :shock: :shock:
. . . all about the players. Total posts: 725 and counting. . .

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

I love Arsenal. Such entertainment!! The kind of soccer we want for the kind of results we hate!!!
---Polly waxes lyrical after Burnley nyansh the ARSE
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

You need to bring some "goodies" to The Honorable Chief Ogbunigwe for your initiation. I am meating with the Council of Chiefs soon to discuss that issue.

My co-Chiefs are:

Chief NFAChairman
Chief Cota
Chief Gabtigab.

Chief Gabtigab will contact you "privately" to discuss what the "goodies" are.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Welcome
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."